Seasons

Comments

• DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Doll_Face said:
    Guys wasn’t the all access pass 5.99 before? It’s saying 6.99, am I tripping? Was it always 6.99?

This is so damn disgusting and greedy. It hasn't even been a week! Not to mention all the players who didn't get Seasons so will have to pay extra because of Glus incompetence (plus all the missed points). 

Glu needs to put the price back down until every player has Seasons and compensate them for missed points! @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas @GluAdmin

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts

mine is still 5.99usd, I’m a U.S.-based player—keeping this screenshot to check again in the morning lol
  • RieeBellaGRieeBellaG Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    Hello, I am one of the people who has not yet got Seasons in their game. 3 days now without it. I did recieve the message about it today. I know an update about it was posted so atleast that's good to hear..I guess. 

Now I would like to give my opinion on it as a newer player of the game. 
    I started playing a few months ago and I personally like the weekday tb event boxes and weekend events.

I'm mad that they took away the weekday throwback event boxes. Those boxes helped me ALOT with collecting items and dye. I was looking forward to collecting those items that have been in the game for years, and now I never will cause they're gone! Those boxes were very helpful and useful for me in terms of certain items and especially dye.
    Now one of the ways for me to get items and dye are gone! I DON'T like that..at all.

I know there are other ways to get items and dye but those boxes have items that arent available anywhere else and are some of the free ways to do so especially for a newer player that doesn't have alot of kstars and diamonds to open tb boxes, and diamond boxes, and that doesn't have alot of dye. 

Also the Color Your World option to get dye for1 diamond doesn't even pop up for me to do that if I wanted to. So in order for me to even get more dye besides in diamond boxes or other boxes, I would have to have 0 drops of a dye in order to spend 1 diamond to open a box and I'm not even going to get the color I'm out of. Smh.

Atleast with weekday throwback event boxes, in the first 3 boxes I can collect dye along with other boxes that have dye and I wouldn't have to worry about running out. But those 3 boxes are gone now.

I am also mad that they took away weekend events. I looked forward to being able to earn items for free just by doing things...like everyone else. 

As a newer player I don't have that much of anything and now they took away 2 of the ways I can get items for free. 
    I liked weekday throwback event boxes for dye and items now they're gone. I liked getting weekend items now they're gone.

The only way for me to get these items now is by doing tasks for points, that I really don't want to do some of them. I don't want to spend diamonds and kstars that I barely have for points just to get an item I could've earned by doing whatever they had that weekend..dating, reality, party, professional. 

Also the items that were going to be in gift boxes are behind a paywall that everyone doesn't want to pay for(including me) when I could've opened a box and possibly got one of the items for free, while spending kstars to open more boxes to hopefully get. But the point is those items were still free.

The same with throwback boxes, I know they're still available to open with Kstars but now I have to do tasks for points to open one of those when I could've during the week before by doing what gigs I wanted to do. 

I enjoyed playing this game, and enjoyed doing weekday events to open boxes, weekend events for items, and sys. Now all that's left for me is sys. 
    I won't be able to get most of the items in seasons. If i even get any.

I am not a paying player, but I wasn't always going to be. I was going to spend money on this game but this is not how I wanted to spend my money. 

And I also want to say this is absolutely no hate or disrespect or anything towards the people who do want to pay for this or have done that already. I'm just upset with this and how they took alot away. It's just how I feel, my opinion as a newer free player. 

Sorry for my long message, i just had to vent.
  • Lilith_KKHLilith_KKH Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    I love how Seasons also serves as a reminded of how much kudos sucks now that we have to pick 5 out of 15 players. It should be five 5 kudos daily. 

I'm also doing it LESS now because I'm worried I'll use them and then need them to complete a challenge. Ugh.
    IOS Player - Level 50

Nonbinary - They/He
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Reina12 said:
    AliBryant said:
    @NikiFm yeah the ONLY thing you can have pending is businesses. You can't have tasks, dates, or pick up cash from so chic pending. If you keep everything clear, he calls every 3 days.
    That's not true. I get the calls even with pending gigs. But I don't get kstars as rewards bc I do have unfinished storylines,I assume when I finish all that I'll be rewarded with kstars.
    No, we are talking about Simon k star gigs specifically. Totally separate than his regular 3 or 8 hours gig calls. 
    iOS
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Reina12 said:
    AliBryant said:
    @NikiFm yeah the ONLY thing you can have pending is businesses. You can't have tasks, dates, or pick up cash from so chic pending. If you keep everything clear, he calls every 3 days.
    That's not true. I get the calls even with pending gigs. But I don't get kstars as rewards bc I do have unfinished storylines,I assume when I finish all that I'll be rewarded with kstars.
    No, we are talking about Simon k star gigs specifically. Totally separate than his regular 3 or 8 hours gig calls. 
    Oh okay got it! I thought they were the same sorry!
  • Joanna6Joanna6 Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    Guys i just want to make sure, point that we get now they are getting deleted for next season? we dont have them collected?
  • konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    edited October 2022
    Me waiting for a patch update and stressed that I won’t still get seasons ☠️☠️☠️☠️
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    The odds for the db are DEFINITELY worse. 
    Now they're as bad as the week ones 😤
  • JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    konradkkh said:
    Me waiting for a patch update and stressed that I won’t still get seasons ☠️☠️☠️☠️
    I can't- 😭😭😭😭 let's have hope though, I mean we got a reply from a reliable source aka eggs and bananas 
  • konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    konradkkh said:
    I can't- 😭😭😭😭 let's have hope though, I mean we got a reply from a reliable source aka eggs and bananas 
    ☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    what 😀😀 i guess i just completed a daily challenge without even having seasons

Which challenge did you do? I might try it haha 
  • keepingupwithjuliekeepingupwithjulie Registered Users, Member 78 Posts
    FoxieLola said:

I don't know, I just opened the game and it popped up lmao
    A few hours ago I went on a date, maybe that was it?
  • micellox23micellox23 Registered Users, Member 58 Posts

Same at mine. Literally went to this forum yesterday because I got the mail about seasons without having it and was so confused. Now a lot of things make sense luckily I haven’t sent anything to customer care because I read through some pages and a lot of long term players got flagged for literally doing nothing 😡

GLU FIX YOUR SH*T!! 
  • JunelleJunelle Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    So I’m now reading about the seasons thing (it’s also not in my game) and I have to say….glu hates us. That’s the only reason I think they could have for doing this to us lol.
  • MikiMinajMikiMinaj Registered Users, Member 201 Posts
    Say we don’t use all our points this season and it’s time for the new seasons, will our unused points roll over to the new seasons? 
  • kennawkennaw Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    MikiMinaj said:
    Say we don’t use all our points this season and it’s time for the new seasons, will our unused points roll over to the new seasons? 
    no if i'm not mistaken they announced on their pop up promo that all unused points will be discarded for next season
  • MikiMinajMikiMinaj Registered Users, Member 201 Posts
    kennaw said:
    MikiMinaj said:
    no if i'm not mistaken they announced on their pop up promo that all unused points will be discarded for next season
    Good to know, thank you 🙏🏽 
  • Doll_FaceDoll_Face Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    Just completed this week’s special quest or “episode” and got k stars instead of a piece of clothing. Just a heads up.
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    FoxieLola said:

I don't know, I just opened the game and it popped up lmao
    A few hours ago I went on a date, maybe that was it?
    It worked I did a date and I got the same message. Fingers crossed it does add to our balance when we finally get it!! 
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    I have a thought about price raise for a pass. 
    I think it will be cheaper to get it soon as it starts and as time progreses it will be more and more. Probably because a lot of people are waiting to see if they will be able to get enough points to get all prizes or something like that. 
    Maybe that was the intro price. And maybe next month it won't be more expensive... Maybe, one can only hope... 
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,244 Posts
    I'm on page 5. Not many task to do. I don't wanna spend my kstars especially now that i know that the amount they want us to spend increases. I miss the game how it was 😭. Please bring back weekend events one day. 
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
  • wiktoria_szywiktoria_szy Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Does anyone know when there will be the update with seasons? 

• JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    Does anyone know when there will be the update with seasons? 

Probably tomorrow