Seasons

Comments

• crazykzcrazykz Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    can someone explain how the ticket rewards work..? I picked this one and haven’t received them but also I genuinely don’t know how they work. Thank you!
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    crazykz said:
    can someone explain how the ticket rewards work..? I picked this one and haven’t received them but also I genuinely don’t know how they work. Thank you!
    Close and reopen the game. 
    It'll be added to your total number of tickets an extra one. 
  • konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    Does anyone know when there will be the update with seasons? 

Probably tomorrow 
    Wait…not today??☠️☠️☠️☠️
  • JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    @konradkkh I said tomorrow because I'll probably be asleep during the update 😭
  • konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    @konradkkh I said tomorrow because I'll probably be asleep during the update 😭
    Oh okay😭☠️☠️
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    I honestly had fun with the seasons last night, I got every item I wanted and it was well worth the price. The tickets that I got will last me for many SYS if my scores continue to be above 38.

also love everything Halloween related so next month I don’t think I will pay for the pass.
    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • LottieW29LottieW29 Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    I actually really like that VIP weekend is now covered by stretch goals. Means I still got rewarded for spending when the cloud 9 kollection came round 😊 I haven't really wanted to spend on the GBs or kollections I had the last two VIPs so this is much better for me. 
  • sofiazavolisofiazavoli Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    Hey guys, we won’t have vip weekend anymore right?? If so, I might use my stars instead of waiting!
  • alvaasalvaas Registered Users, Member 388 Posts
    We haven't done anything with the All-Access Pass pricing. For those of you who see "6.99", where are you located? As a reminder, we only enter a price in USD (in this case, 5.99), and Apple auto-converts it to all the other regions.

The bug with the tickets not being added to your balance until you full-close and relaunch the app will be fixed with the 13.4.1 update which should be coming out today on iOS and Google. Amazon will likely be early next week.
    Aaw that’s so annoying, I thought that (because the raise was last week) that the first price WAS the new price 🙃
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    edited October 2022

edit: just realized it was for the whole month not per week 

Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • stepht500stepht500 Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    edited October 2022
    Same thing happened to me…

don’t even have seasons yet 🤦🏽‍♀️

edit: hopefully the update fixes things 🤞🏽
  • maryy1306maryy1306 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    i have a question, does this mean we also are not gonna get vip events? sorry if its obvious lol i just havent seen anyone talking about the vip weekends
  • nishaaaaa87nishaaaaa87 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    maryy1306 said:
    i have a question, does this mean we also are not gonna get vip events? sorry if its obvious lol i just havent seen anyone talking about the vip weekends
    The only event that still exists is sys everything else is no more
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    booashba said:
    There should be a patch update coming tomorrow that will fix the bug where some players do not see the Season event. We are working on some sort of compensation for the affected players, but it will likely not happen until next week, so please hold tight.

I've also spoken to Customer Care about their messaging around "flagged" games. I think there was a miscommunication and they thought that any game that doesn't see the Season means they're a game that's violated the EA terms of use.

I'll drop in again tomorrow once I get a better idea of the timeline for 13.4.1, and let you know when to expect it.
    Customer care need to apologise to us all for being accused of hacking.
    That and they should compensate players, the panic that must give people for getting accused I wouldn’t think an apology is enough.
    Omg hi @pristineperson!!! I was wondering where you’ve been ✨
  • lunaloulunalou Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    stepht500 said:

So when they said they were fixing seasons today for us who don’t have it, all they meant was “hey you’ll get a message but you still can’t play!”? 
  • KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    edited October 2022
    lunalou said:
    stepht500 said:

So when they said they were fixing seasons today for us who don’t have it, all they meant was “hey you’ll get a message but you still can’t play!”? 
       eggsandbananas said:
    We haven't done anything with the All-Access Pass pricing. For those of you who see "6.99", where are you located? As a reminder, we only enter a price in USD (in this case, 5.99), and Apple auto-converts it to all the other regions.

The bug with the tickets not being added to your balance until you full-close and relaunch the app will be fixed with the 13.4.1 update which should be coming out today on iOS and Google. Amazon will likely be early next week.
     There will be a new bug fixing update today for iOS and google, it's not released yet (at least not on iOS)
    Edit: This quoted messaged doesn't say it but in a previous message they said that the bug where some people don't have seasons will be fixed as well
    I communicate in memes
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    what 😀😀 i guess i just completed a daily challenge without even having seasons

I got the same thing lol. Can’t click it though. So frustrating to not be able to play the game. 
  • KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    fallon said:
    They will compensate the players without the season with dyes and 5 k-stars 🤡🤡🤡
    The way this is a real possibility though 😭😭😭 
    I communicate in memes
  • amalieoerbakamalieoerbak Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    stepht500 said:

lmao, the compensation is gonna be like 3 dyes or something like always☠️☠️☠️
    AKA KKH Amalie
    She/her.
    Daily Android player.
    Katerina said:
    lunalou said:
    stepht500 said:

eggsandbananas said:

There will be a new bug fixing update today for iOS and google, it's not released yet (at least not on iOS)
    Edit: This quoted messaged doesn't say it but in a previous message they said that the bug where some people don't have seasons will be fixed as well
    Thank u for clarifying :)
  • amalieoerbakamalieoerbak Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    got the mail, but still can't do shit
    AKA KKH Amalie
    She/her.
    Daily Android player.
    Katerina said:
    lunalou said:
    stepht500 said:

eggsandbananas said:

Thank u for clarifying :)
    fallon said:
    They will compensate the players without the season with dyes and 5 k-stars 🤡🤡🤡
    Purple or yellow dye 🤢🤢🤢
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Ya’ll need to seriously re-read @eggsandbananas post. They’re releasing a new update later today to fix the Seasons glitch. You will need to update it from the App Store once it’s out.
    Ya’ll need to seriously re-read @eggsandbananas post. They’re releasing a new update later today to fix the Seasons glitch. You will need to update it from the App Store once it’s out.
    That's when I'm reinstalling lol because I uninstalled my game 😃👍 note to self: never let anger control you to make reckless decisions 
  • LibbyluLibbylu Registered Users 7 Posts
    I've been playing this game on and off since it came out. Everytime I quit was due to getting a new phone and not being able to transfer my game, but that's a rant for another day. I rarely ever post on the forum and once we stopped getting spoilers for weekend events I quit coming on here, that is until seasons showed up and I  came to see what that was all about. I didn't like how it sounded but was willing to give it some time and test it out to see if it was as bad as it sounded, and it is. I have a few suggestions on how to make seasons more fun and fair to all players whether they are a paying player or are a free player, because how it is now it is boring and not fair to all. 

First make the all access pass worth kstars or diamonds. It could be like 100 kstars or even 20 diamonds. I can guarantee those that don't have enough saved will pay real money to buy more stars or diamonds. I have sent plenty of money on this game and even bought the all access pass because 1 I could afford it, which not everyone can. And 2 I personally don't mind spending real money on this game when I can, but not everyone feels the same and they shouldn't have to pay to be able to experience the game to its full potential. Anything that has to be payed with real money should be a bonus not interfere with normal game play as this is a free game 

More daily challenges need to be added. There's not enough there for anyone to do anything. You get 2 and that's it. 

I also feel like we should be able to skip a challenge we can't complete or don't want to, like the spend kstars and diamond challenges. We can skip them and it be replaced with a new challenge.

Filming reality shows and shifts and so chic and kardash need to be counted in the 5 star professional gig challenges.

And lastly bring back the weekend events. Challenges can be added based on them. For example 5 star x amount of parties during party weekends, 5 star x amount of professional gigs during professional weekends, 5 star x amount of reality shows during reality weekends, and spend x amount of kstars during vip weekends. There could even be a collect all earnables challenge for the weekend events. Something like that could even go for sys. Collect all earnables during sys challenge.

Those are just my suggestions to glu on how to make seasons a bit more enjoyable if they plan on keeping it around, which my guess is they are. I hope to see some if not all of these suggestions implemented into the game in upcoming seasons.

I apologize for the long comment, but I just had to give my two cents on this seasons junk, because this whole thing just hasn't been sitting well with me.