Seasons

Comments

• linelavinlinelavin Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    edited October 2022
    Still no Seasons for me. Waiting as patiently as possible, hoping @eggsandbananas can help me.
  • keepingupwithjuliekeepingupwithjulie Registered Users, Member 78 Posts
    never in my life did i think this moment is going to happen

Cloud9 on Twitter FNATIC LCSOfficial httpstcocMajqLtoBU  Twitter
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 399 Posts
    Katya said:
    @eggsandbananas Could you fix issue with Reality TV Shows not counting as professional gigs in Seasons? 

Yes, this should be fixed with the next update (13.5.0). SHOULD being the operative word here! The team is slated to work on it but until the work is completed and confirmed to be functioning properly I don't want to make any promises. We are aware of posts asking for reality shows to be counted towards professional gigs so that has been put onto the schedule.

For players with issues regarding Homes, we have fixed it so players won't get that challenge assigned to them anymore if they own all the homes. But for those of you who already own every home and cannot complete that challenge, you can message Customer Care and ask them to clear out the challenge for you. Otherwise, you can wait until the weekly challenges refresh.
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • stepht500stepht500 Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    I got seasons now. However I uninstalled my game. HOWEVER I know they recommend not to do that as you may lose your data. But it has never caused me problems. But Glu does not recommend you delete and reinstall to trouble shoot. 
  • kennawkennaw Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    edited October 2022
    ^ it would be great if reality shows counted towards professional gigs, makes sense keeping it the same way as our old professional events 

thanks for the update! <3
  • konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    @eggsandbananas at what level should seasons appear for new players? I decided to start a new game 😭
    ☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️
    @eggsandbananas at what level should seasons appear for new players? I decided to start a new game 😭
    damn i could neverrr
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Thank you, it’s shown up in my game. 
    iOS player 
    level 69
    stepht500 said:
    I got seasons now. However I uninstalled my game. HOWEVER I know they recommend not to do that as you may lose your data. But it has never caused me problems. But Glu does not recommend you delete and reinstall to trouble shoot. 
    Did u lose ur progress in game? How much progress did u lost? 
    7 level I’m sure 
    Lol, bought the all access pass and it’s taken my money but not working  ☠️☠️ 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    Did you perhaps saved your previous game using a Facebook account ? I think you can easily retrieve your previously saved amount that way
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    linelavin said:
    damn i could neverrr
    Lolz, I'm not installing over my old game. I have an old phone which I want to install KKH one and start a new game
  • JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    I mean i invested too much money on my main game to just let it go like that 😭😭😭
  • Dana_358Dana_358 Registered Users 72 Posts
    Did you hack your new game as well?

(feel the sarcasm)
    konradkkh said:
    stepht500 said:
    Did u lose ur progress in game? How much progress did u lost? 
    I did not lose any progress. I’m on iOS btw if that helps. You might try turning your phone on and off see if that gets you the update? I’m not sure. But I know I did not lose any progress. 
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    @eggsandbananas Since Seasons is now replacing weekend events, could there be a possibility to have the task/challenges within Season on the weekends to resemble weekends events? For example, having a set amount of dates to go on with your partner with double the amount of points you would normally get once that task is completed or something like that? 
    Personally for me, the weekends feels a quite boring now that we no longer grind to get items and the daily challenges are underwhelming and too easy to complete 
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    The update is only for those who didn’t get seasons right? Should the rest of us skip it or do we all need to update? 
    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
    I mean i invested too much money on my main game to just let it go like that 😭😭😭
    oh god me too. i feel like such a loser saying i've probably spent close to $1000.
  • mushigagamushigaga Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    I wonder why the fix worked for some people and not others? Will there be another for the people who STILL do not have seasons? 
  • kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    i started thinking today it’s like day 4 and I’m already on page 4 I think I will probably run out of things to buy in seasons by like day 10-12 and then what am I going to do? 23 more days of this?
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    edited October 2022
    I already had seasons but I updated anyway @Boocketa
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    kkhpeyton said:
    i started thinking today it’s like day 4 and I’m already on page 4 I think I will probably run out of things to buy in seasons by like day 10-12 and then what am I going to do? 23 more days of this?
    I got to page 8 on the first day and a lot of the prizes I have left I don't want especially since closet organization is atrocious and I don't want things I will never use. After this weekend I will probably be finished. Sys is all that is left after that.
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 399 Posts
    Boocketa said:
    The update is only for those who didn’t get seasons right? Should the rest of us skip it or do we all need to update? 

It's recommended to update regardless because there are also some minor bug fixes in 13.4.1.

mushigaga said:
    I wonder why the fix worked for some people and not others? Will there be another for the people who STILL do not have seasons? 

On 13.4.0, there were players who did not see Seasons BUT had games that did not violate the EA terms of use, and this was a legitimate bug that we set out to fix. For _those_ players, updating to 13.4.1 will allow them to access Seasons, as they were originally meant to.

The people who updated to 13.4.1 who still do not see Seasons seem to be playing games which violate the EA terms of use. They were never supposed to have access to Seasons in the first place. So far every Hollywood ID that has been PM'd to me due to not seeing Seasons even after updating to 13.4.1 has confirmed this.

Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • mushigagamushigaga Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    What’s the violation because on the facebook group there’s players with hacked games who have gotten seasons. 
    don’t hate me but so far I really like seasons.. 
    iOS player 
    level 69
    mushigaga said:
    What’s the violation because on the facebook group there’s players with hacked games who have gotten seasons. 
    Yup, there people with hacked accounts who post on Instagram and Facebook and they received seasons with the original update. Sooo idk 🤷🏽‍♀️
  • Caseyleigh8Caseyleigh8 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    I still don’t have seasons and I absolutely have never hacked/tampered with this bloody game