🗳️🧛‍♀️KK:H Weekend 10/13/22 SYS- Gothic Romance!🪦🗳️

Comments

• kandy_rain_22kandy_rain_22 Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    No weekly gift this week? Did away with that too? 
  • luna54luna54 Registered Users, Member 192 Posts
    No weekly gift this week? Did away with that too? 
    Yes 💀
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    6-10 🖤 
    My scores are like 📈📉📈📉📈📉📈😭😭😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    It seems like basically everyone in my group has extra tickets from season. This is getting ridiculous. What is the point. Everyone is going to be submitting extra tickets for everything. It's going to be impossible to win any of the items now. Having a couple of extra tickets is no longer going to be an advantage
    Wonder if that was their goal
  • everything_courtneyeverything_courtney Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    It seems like basically everyone in my group has extra tickets from season. This is getting ridiculous. What is the point. Everyone is going to be submitting extra tickets for everything. It's going to be impossible to win any of the items now. Having a couple of extra tickets is no longer going to be an advantage
    It’s even more impossible for free players because now people who were able to normally buy extra tickets have a double leverage 😭
    Courtney
    On and off KKH player since the beginning!
  • everything_courtneyeverything_courtney Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Are we still getting a Black Friday sale this year?
    Courtney
    On and off KKH player since the beginning!
  • NewsychickNewsychick Registered Users, Member 427 Posts
    MikiMinaj said:

I love the dress and candle so much! 🥹❤️

I love that red dress so much. Gutted I can’t get it without paying. 
    My doll's name is Kaysi 
    iOS player 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @oliviaaaa128 I'm more likely to use extra tickets if I get close to a last earnable that I want. I don't like competing for things in TS because it'll just make people who are willing to spend a lot on tickets even more competitive and I can't be bothered. Of course I wish Glu would update silver, bronze and squad boxes so I have a fair chance to get things later. Especially now that we have less boxes in the game.
    Platform: Android

• ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    Ngl, prob a hot take but unless the silver boxes got updated with quality tb sys items, I 'd rather them stay the way they are. It's a great way to get k stars and adding items would mean that players would be less likely to get kstars.

Bronze boxes on the other hand rarely have anything good in them, the absolute majority of the time, they're filled with dye and energy, neither of which is particularly useful. If they decided to put kstars into more bronze palettes, id be down for that.
  • Dana_358Dana_358 Registered Users 72 Posts
    No weekend event
    No Season pass
    SYS scores not over 40

=> my KKH game is closed for the weekend.

If you create a pass to hide all good stuff and on top issue extra SYS for these people then you falsify the concept of SYS even more as before. Of course I understand that Glu only wants money and lure non pass players into buying tickets.

Very trashy but I will have a great weekend with more time  :D . And probably soon weekdays will open to other stuff as well. 
  • oliviaaaa128oliviaaaa128 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    @oliviaaaa128 I'm more likely to use extra tickets if I get close to a last earnable that I want. I don't like competing for things in TS because it'll just make people who are willing to spend a lot on tickets even more competitive and I can't be bothered. Of course I wish Glu would update silver, bronze and squad boxes so I have a fair chance to get things later. Especially now that we have less boxes in the game.
    Totally agree. I wish that they would give free players more chances to get items. I am more likely to spend money if I am consistently playing the game and having fun to get something that I just missed.
  • Pinkpetals_Pinkpetals_ Registered Users, Member 93 Posts

Reina12 said:
    With extra tickets and diamonds being available to players with seasons, those of us without seasons are at a huge disadvantage. I make in app purchases but There's just absolutely no way I'll be able to afford to buy as many tickets as would be needed for this sys to fight against those who pay for tickets too PLUS get many from seasons. And let's hope I have enough diamonds to open the db and get anything.

For the first time I'm not excited for the weekend bc I don't have seasons to keep up with other players and there's nothing I can do about it 
    wow, the one time I reject thinking it’ll dye poorly 🥲
    I wonder what the tb sys for Monday is 🤔 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    If it’s candyland again or bubble gum pink, please bring back these outfits 😭🙌🏼
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    I'm just hoping that everybody will spend their season tickets on this sys and next weekend and especially one in 2 weeks will be no extra tickets 😈
    Not counting regular ticket buyers of course. 
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
    @eggsandbananas I don't know if it because 2 old tasks I already did are still in my task bar, but i can't do this gig in the game. 

• geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    @eggsandbananas I don't know if it because 2 old tasks I already did are still in my task bar, but i can't do this gig in the game. 

I had this happened many times and its simply in a different location you have to fly around until you find it 😅
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
    @geenellys How much flying around do you have to do? If it's not where it's supposed to be, I have no idea which locations to look in.

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited October 2022
    darn, I had this one once, but as others stated, you just do a location search, and you will find the right place.  I had one recently that ended up in Punta Mita, but it could be anywhere.  You check all the open doors in each location and the will find it.  You can tap collectibles along the way if you want to gather energy while you look 
    good luck  another time it was Miami.  once I think pop glam in LA.  :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Eggs already helped me, even though before I got a response I had looked around but didn't look at the location where it is.

11-14 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 562 Posts
    Of course the one week where I love all the items is the week where my phone decides to give up on me😭😭 I'll watch you guys enjoy the items from afar🥲
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,244 Posts
    A few of my looks so far 💜❤🖤
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
  • BlueskyeBlueskye Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    I recently got the green skin color from the collection 
     And I’m hoping to get the blue one as well 

should I try to get the purple? I don’t know if I love but I like the fact that we don’t get them so often 

at the same time I feel like soon we will have them ( all colors) as part of the closet 

Like- think about that Ursula cosplay 
    lol- save your diamonds 
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    I assume the scores aren’t the best bcs the competition is on. Everyone looks great and creative 🧛‍♀️

But I finally got the dress! It is so beautiful…

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    Ok 💀 Any advice? Are my looks too casual? 🧐 This is 1-5.