Options

🎀cutie pa tooties squad 🎀 FULL

12346Next

Comments

• Options
    ElenaMHElenaMH Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    Hi everyone! Just seen that I've been made squad leader... @chelzie hope everything is okay 💕 
    I'll put a message out to find some more members as numbers have dropped, so hopefully we can start getting all the boxes again! Going forwards, and thoughts you have relating to the game etc. feel free to write them on here or to me! 
    Hope you've all had a good day and happy playing 💖😊
  • Options
    ElenaMHElenaMH Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    Hi (again!). Sorry for the long message to come, i wanted to hear some of your thoughts. As previously highlighted by other sqaud members, we're struggling to reach the squad box... yesterday only 5 players logged in! I removed a player today who had been inactive for 3 months however I'm not sure how long I should wait to remove other inactive players. Could anyone who still reads this forum page pop some ideas- is 1 week to harsh? Maybe 2 weeks of inactivity should warrant removal? Let me know!

Obviously I realise that some personal situations can cause a rather large hiatus for some players, school and work commitments can also factor in with free time... and on top of this the introduction of Seasons has probably lowered the appeal for some. I feel very harsh removing players who have been inactive, knowing that they might come back after an absence of a couple of days. However I also don't want to ruin an in game experience and a chance to get the boxes for the active players.
  • Options
    quietoffiquietoffi Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    ElenaMH said:
    Hi (again!). Sorry for the long message to come, i wanted to hear some of your thoughts. As previously highlighted by other sqaud members, we're struggling to reach the squad box... yesterday only 5 players logged in! I removed a player today who had been inactive for 3 months however I'm not sure how long I should wait to remove other inactive players. Could anyone who still reads this forum page pop some ideas- is 1 week to harsh? Maybe 2 weeks of inactivity should warrant removal? Let me know!

Obviously I realise that some personal situations can cause a rather large hiatus for some players, school and work commitments can also factor in with free time... and on top of this the introduction of Seasons has probably lowered the appeal for some. I feel very harsh removing players who have been inactive, knowing that they might come back after an absence of a couple of days. However I also don't want to ruin an in game experience and a chance to get the boxes for the active players.
    Thanks so much for taking this on! I'm fine with either 1 or 2 weeks. Maybe lets do 2 weeks for now as people are still getting used to Seasons? 
    IOS
    My doll's name is Sophia