Seasons

Comments

• mushigagamushigaga Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    I still don’t have seasons and I absolutely have never hacked/tampered with this bloody game 
    as well, and with the response given i am not contacting anyone with my id 
    just hoping that i love all the sys items this month enough to compensate for the lack of weekend clothes i’m not going to be receiving 
  • Caseyleigh8Caseyleigh8 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    mushigaga said:
    I still don’t have seasons and I absolutely have never hacked/tampered with this bloody game 
    as well, and with the response given i am not contacting anyone with my id 
    just hoping that i love all the sys items this month enough to compensate for the lack of weekend clothes i’m not going to be receiving 
    It’s actually laughable at this point! Lost all patience with it 
  • linelavinlinelavin Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Boocketa said:
    The update is only for those who didn’t get seasons right? Should the rest of us skip it or do we all need to update? 

It's recommended to update regardless because there are also some minor bug fixes in 13.4.1.

mushigaga said:
    I wonder why the fix worked for some people and not others? Will there be another for the people who STILL do not have seasons? 

On 13.4.0, there were players who did not see Seasons BUT had games that did not violate the EA terms of use, and this was a legitimate bug that we set out to fix. For _those_ players, updating to 13.4.1 will allow them to access Seasons, as they were originally meant to.

The people who updated to 13.4.1 who still do not see Seasons seem to be playing games which violate the EA terms of use. They were never supposed to have access to Seasons in the first place. So far every Hollywood ID that has been PM'd to me due to not seeing Seasons even after updating to 13.4.1 has confirmed this.

that’s some BS. accusing players who never in their life have hacked, or even thought about hacking KKH, will now not have access to Seasons because Glu and EA can’t figure out an actual way to avoid hackers? violating terms of use - by what??? spending my own hard earned money to buy tons of k-stars and SYS tickets?
    damn that’s bad customer service.
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 399 Posts

If you have a proper game and still don't see Seasons after updating to 13.4.1, please PM me your Hollywood ID and I can see what's going on next week.
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • booashbabooashba Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    @eggsandbananas at what level should seasons appear for new players? I decided to start a new game 😭
    I think anytime after level 7 
    edited October 2022
    Boocketa said:
    The update is only for those who didn’t get seasons right? Should the rest of us skip it or do we all need to update? 

It's recommended to update regardless because there are also some minor bug fixes in 13.4.1.

mushigaga said:
    I wonder why the fix worked for some people and not others? Will there be another for the people who STILL do not have seasons? 

On 13.4.0, there were players who did not see Seasons BUT had games that did not violate the EA terms of use, and this was a legitimate bug that we set out to fix. For _those_ players, updating to 13.4.1 will allow them to access Seasons, as they were originally meant to.

The people who updated to 13.4.1 who still do not see Seasons seem to be playing games which violate the EA terms of use. They were never supposed to have access to Seasons in the first place. So far every Hollywood ID that has been PM'd to me due to not seeing Seasons even after updating to 13.4.1 has confirmed this.

There is a Facebook group with people who have got hacked games and still received seasons, I’ve never hacked and have worked and spent a lot of money on my game and still haven’t received seasons but because I’ve still not got it I’m accused of hacking still. This really isn’t fair to the people who are honest players 
  • DrimüllerDrimüller Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    I updated my game, the season finally appears for me 🙏🏼
    linelavin said:
    Boocketa said:

mushigaga said:

that’s some BS. accusing players who never in their life have hacked, or even thought about hacking KKH, will now not have access to Seasons because Glu and EA can’t figure out an actual way to avoid hackers? violating terms of use - by what??? spending my own hard earned money to buy tons of k-stars and SYS tickets?
    damn that’s bad customer service.
    100%!! I got told by customer services to start a new game like?? I’ve spent so much money on my current game why would I waste it?? 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    For anyone that has completed the challenges.. does the gig one stop at 40? Or does it continue to like 100? 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    For anyone that has completed the challenges.. does the gig one stop at 40? Or does it continue to like 100? 😭
    Next level is 75
    iOS
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    edited October 2022
    mushigaga said:

Maybe they haven't updated their game yet? Some people think the fix is released directly into the game and not through the App Store. I know it was mentioned in the thread, but some people just don't properly read the posts.
  • valeriemcdonaldvaleriemcdonald Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited October 2022
    If you don't have Seasons even after updating to 13.4.1, please PM me your Hollywood ID so I can help figure out what's happening!
    I still don’t have seasons yet after the update and when I messaged you my ID, I went to sleep in my class and had a dream that seasons was finally on my game 💀
    like, I don’t support the having to pay for the former free stuffs but I really want to at least try it out before making any opinions 
  • maryy1306maryy1306 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    so when are they gonna start counting reality shows as professional gigs? considering on professional weekend events we used to do reality. i read their post but it doesn't really say when
  • katshay8katshay8 Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    edited October 2022
    I had submitted a customer service ticket on day 1 of seasons regarding reality shows not counting as professional gigs. I believe one of the mods here recently said that it may be changed in the future, but for now they don't count. Personally I hope that they add reality shows as another way to earn points so those of us who play a lot will have more to do over the month.

Here is the customer support message:

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Eggs posted earlier in the thread it'll be fixed in update 13.5, so just over 3 more weeks.
    iOS
  • raelugoraelugo Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    What happens to the trophies in the bel air house? Some of them are for events that I think aren’t offered anymore if I’m reading correctly. Will they change soon? 
  • luna54luna54 Registered Users, Member 192 Posts
    100% bullsh*t because in the Reddit thread there were screenshots of people who had hacked with Seasons, someone made a Poll too and like 50% of people on there with hacked games said they had seasons. Just release it to everyone if Glu seriously can’t find a way around hackers. So unfair to people who still haven’t got it atp. 
  • YolandiYolandi Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Has this happend to someone, i got the Seasons but when i tried to spend my points and buy the all access pass it glitched heavily and then Seasons dissappeared.
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    One thing I don't personally miss is making enough parties and dates (with the change in the wine task) to try and get the last earnable. It was always tedious to me.

It was much easier to do professional and reality events.
  • keepingupwithjuliekeepingupwithjulie Registered Users, Member 78 Posts
    how many daily tasks do you normally get? because i only have 2, which seems to be a bit low......