Seasons

Comments

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    2 is correct 
    iOS
  • konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    Everybody has the same daily task or not? 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    No it varies 
    iOS
  • VidhiVidhi Registered Users, Member 195 Posts
    Now that I have seasons I would like give my opinion. My feelings does match with many here. 

I don’t mind the developers adding the seasons and a pay part for people who want more rewards and clothings. The only issue is adding a paywall for items that required virtual currency. 

@eggsandbananas and @KalindaKing would you please pass our suggestions of having better quality of items for free players and in addition also add weekend events with earnables at the least. Thank you. 
  • spoiled_bratspoiled_brat Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    Can someone tell me upto how many tickets can we save (which will be transferred to next sys) ??
  • ashpikachuashpikachu Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    Next update put male clothes in season for those that play male dolls
  • ElenaaaElenaaa Registered Users, Member 474 Posts
    edited October 2022
    maryy1306 said:
    so when are they gonna start counting reality shows as professional gigs? considering on professional weekend events we used to do reality. i read their post but it doesn't really say when
    I thought it would work but it doesn’t 😔 (at least for me it doesn’t but with all these glitches I don’t know if it’s just me), just another disappointment… 😒

Edit: Oh sorry I read it as a different question and now realize you asked when haha 😅
  • LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    Can someone tell me upto how many tickets can we save (which will be transferred to next sys) ??
    As far as I know only the free tickets don't get transferred and you should be able to save as many tickets you win or buy that you want. Not sure if I would trust that though, it can be hard to keep track of the free ones and you never know with glitches.
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    Watch everyone finish to collect everything from seasons in a week and a half and having absolutely nothing to do until the next update 🙄

Its very hard to believe this was thought for months except for the "let's charge for it" part.
    Yeah I just counted and I already have 32/64 items… It’s been what? A 5 days?
    I’m so glad to get all these gorgeous items, tickets and diamonds however I play so much less now, there is simply nothing to do in the game 🤒
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    I thought maybe for the daily challenges, two more challenges could be added 4-6 hours once you’ve completed at least one or both of the challenges. Obviously, brand new challenges could then restart the following day. Just a suggestion.

Also, some of us (including myself) prefer saving weekly storyline outfits once we are satisfied with the amount of kstars we have, so weekly challenges about completing the weekly storyline is off the table for some of us, not to suggest that they should be remove (that is challenges about completing weekly storylines), but that some of us would most likely not complete intentionally.
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    We need a daily challenge that’s completing a part of the storyline, like how after we finished a part, we would get bonus points towards weekly boxes 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
    Because I won’t be getting points for finishing all of the weekly episodes and for buying the storyline outfit, since I’m going to save it because I want to focus more on getting tb outfits
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • Hope_xHope_x Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    When do I get the opportunity to buy the locked items? Surely they should unlock after we’ve collected the top items from that page? 
  • nishaaaaa87nishaaaaa87 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Hope_x said:
    When do I get the opportunity to buy the locked items? Surely they should unlock after we’ve collected the top items from that page? 
    You have to buy the seasons pass I believe to access the bottom row of prizes on the page 
  • Hope_xHope_x Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    Hope_x said:
    You have to buy the seasons pass I believe to access the bottom row of prizes on the page 
    So there’s no other way to access them - not even by buying the other items?

thanks for replying BTW 
  • kennawkennaw Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Hope_x said:
    Hope_x said:
    So there’s no other way to access them - not even by buying the other items?

thanks for replying BTW 
    no just by getting the all access pass 
    without it the bottom row will be locked no matter how many items you have from the top ones
  • PuddlesPuddles Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    oooooo so instead of a weekly gift are we getting Kstars now? I received 15 from Simon for finishing the story line. 
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    edited October 2022
    Theres not even need for more daily challenges. 
    It'll just make us end the whole season even faster 🤷‍♀️
    edited October 2022
    Are y’all only doing the daily seasons or are you guys doing the weekly ones too? Honestly I don’t want to rush because then I have nothing to do, but I’ll just finish the professional gigs up til 75 and then be done and complete the season with doing only daily challenges and save my kstars & diamonds, and I’ll just do reality tv shows to save up on kash and go on dates to get kstars because I’m honestly exhausted using a whole 45 energy bar and a half to finish only one 3 hour gig. 😐
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • Dana_358Dana_358 Registered Users 72 Posts
    edited October 2022
    How boring did they make this game with their seasons bullshit?! Hope they get a lot of money from those subscribing on this failure.
  • YolandiYolandi Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Has this happend to someone, i got the Seasons but when i tried to spend my points and buy the all access pass it glitched heavily and then Seasons dissappeared.

Sorry for posting this again but maybe this happend to someone else as well
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    edited October 2022
    Hi @yolandi please send a ticket to Customer Care.  I'm sorry this happened.   
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • YolandiYolandi Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    @Dana_358 what is so funny??? 
    And thank you @kokokokonut will do