Seasons

Comments

• karenguerra19karenguerra19 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Hello. I don't know if someone else has asked this but can I save the tickets from Seasons? 
  • saam002saam002 Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    Did anyone else finish the weekly storyline but not get credit for it in seasons? 
  • kylokkhkylokkh Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    Not sure if anyone has pointed it out yet but saved storyline outfits work for the "buy weekly outfit" challenge. However I did not get the free gift anymore and I'm so mad I finally decided to quit the whole game. There has been literally nothing fun in it for me since seasons started and it's only been getting worse. Thanks Glu, what a way to ruin a game 😐
    iOS free player
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts

@KalindaKing Show the team this seasons & weekend/midweek events combination. 

#BringBackTheEventIcons KKH had weekend events for almost eight years, so why not combine weekend events & seasons. Doing this would allow the game to not alienate long time players, while also modernising the gameplay.

The seasons theme would still last as long but players would only be able to unlock 7 items of clothing each weekend. When the weekend event is over the page with that weekends items on it locks. Now the countdown is on for the next page to unlock.

I made some concept designs so players and Glu could visualise the idea of combining weekend/midweek events & seasons.

These concepts were made on my iPhone, so sorry for the bad quality.

Disclaimer: I would like to point out, the points needed to unlock items in these concept images are completely random & not what I think they should be.

Weekend Events concept for free players

Weekend Events concept for players with the All-Access Pass

Midweek Events concept for players that haven’t unlocked all the TB box items.

Midweek Events concept for players that have unlocked all the TB box items.

The message that appears after an event is finished.

Here is some examples of how players earn points for weekend events & midweek events. 

Party weekend event goals

Daily Goals: Throw a party at (random location).

Weekendly Goals: Throw a party at every possible location.

Stretch Goals: Complete 10 parties.

5-Star weekend event goals

Daily Goals: Invite (contacts name) to a professional event.

Weekendly Goals: Work at all your businesses.

Stretch Goals: Complete 10 professional events.

Keep The Camera Rolling weekend event goals

Daily Goals: Film a reality show at (random location).

Weekendly Goals: Film a reality show at every possible location.

Stretch Goals: Complete 10 reality shows. 

Love Is In The Air weekend event goals

Daily Goals: Go on a date with (contacts name) at (random location).

Weekendly Goals: Go on a date at every possible location.

Stretch Goals: Complete 10 dates.

VIP weekend event goals

Daily Goals: Purchase (random clothing item) from the kloset.

Weekendly Goals: Purchase 2 businesses.

Stretch Goals: Spend 10 K-Stars.

VIP weekend event goals, could also be randomised like we have now. 

Midweek event goals

During the midweek TB event we would get randomised goals like we have now.

Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • PuddlesPuddles Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    @eggsandbananas is this true that any saved outfit we have when we buy, we no longer get the free storyline gift? 
    If so that is incredibly unfair.

I much prefer seasons so I understand no storyline gifts from this update onwards but we should still get previous storyline gifts. 
  • PuddlesPuddles Registered Users, Member 64 Posts

@KalindaKing Show the team this seasons & weekend/midweek events combination. 

#BringBackTheEventIcons KKH had weekend events for almost eight years, so why not combine weekend events & seasons. Doing this would allow the game to not alienate long time players, while also modernising the gameplay.

The seasons theme would still last as long but players would only be able to unlock 7 items of clothing each weekend. When the weekend event is over the page with that weekends items on it locks. Now the countdown is on for the next page to unlock.

I made some concept designs so players and Glu could visualise the idea of combining weekend/midweek events & seasons.

These concepts were made on my iPhone, so sorry for the bad quality.

Disclaimer: I would like to point out, the points needed to unlock items in these concept images are completely random & not what I think they should be.

Weekend Events concept for free players

Weekend Events concept for players with the All-Access Pass

Midweek Events concept for players that haven’t unlocked all the TB box items.

Midweek Events concept for players that have unlocked all the TB box items.

The message that appears after an event is finished.

Here is some examples of how players earn points for weekend events & midweek events. 

Party weekend event goals

Daily Goals: Throw a party at (random location).

Weekendly Goals: Throw a party at every possible location.

Stretch Goals: Complete 10 parties.

5-Star weekend event goals

Daily Goals: Invite (contacts name) to a professional event.

Weekendly Goals: Work at all your businesses.

Stretch Goals: Complete 10 professional events.

Keep The Camera Rolling weekend event goals

Daily Goals: Film a reality show at (random location).

Weekendly Goals: Film a reality show at every possible location.

Stretch Goals: Complete 10 reality shows. 

Love Is In The Air weekend event goals

Daily Goals: Go on a date with (contacts name) at (random location).

Weekendly Goals: Go on a date at every possible location.

Stretch Goals: Complete 10 dates.

VIP weekend event goals

Daily Goals: Purchase (random clothing item) from the kloset.

Weekendly Goals: Purchase 2 businesses.

Stretch Goals: Spend 10 K-Stars.

VIP weekend event goals, could also be randomised like we have now. 

Midweek event goals

During the midweek TB event we would get randomised goals like we have now.

So while you have clearly put some thought into the above it takes away the play at your own pace ethos that comes with seasons. I personally hate the weekend events and never participate in them unless I love the clothing and hate the throwback boxes so for me paying for a pass and what I want is preferable.

What you have suggested is what Glu had previously in the game but now you would have to pay for a seasons pass alongside completing weekend events which isn’t fair it should be one or the other. 
  • booashbabooashba Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Is there any update at all for when the rest of us are getting seasons? I’m redoing the same story lines all over again and it’s so boring. There’s nothing for me in this game anymore.
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    @Puddles I think you misunderstood. The weekend events would be completed by earning points from the goals we are given for seasons, so basically what we do now. Free players have access to the all acesss pass items by using points to purchase a giftbox, but players that purchase the all-access pass are guaranteed those items.

My concept is basically what we have now with seasons except with goals that are only themed on what event is happening. 

About the play at your own pace aspect of seasons I agree with you & tbh that totally slipped my mind when making this. 

I guess instead of it being timed weekend events, each page with clothing on could have its own individual 
    themed goals, like professional, party, reality ect that could be another idea. 
    Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • Dana_358Dana_358 Registered Users 72 Posts
    And no more VIP weekend with free kstars/reality show. Another 6$ win on me for Glu.
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    @Dana_358 @eggsandbananas said we will be having a 5 star weekend where we get kstars for gigs soon
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
    Can y’all please give me some tips on how you guys are getting the outfits so quickly?? Unless you got the all access pass.. or bought kstars to get more energy because I’m struggling over here. 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @KkhAngelica what page have you opened to?
    iOS
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    Puddles said:
    @eggsandbananas is this true that any saved outfit we have when we buy, we no longer get the free storyline gift? 

I much prefer seasons so I understand no storyline gifts from this update onwards but we should still get previous storyline gifts. 
    You mean old outfits we have saved are now without gifts we should be getting? 
    Can anyone confirm this? 😳
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
    edited October 2022
    @AliBryant I’m on page 5 but I still need to get one more item from page 3 & 2 more boxes from page 4. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I'd say you're doing just fine. I'm on page 7 but I have skipped one item on each page so far except page 1. Also on my stretch goals I've spent 500 stars and 25 diamonds. And done 58 professional gigs. I just do two gigs when my energy is full. For the second one I go tap all my pets.
    iOS
  • Mysteria19Mysteria19 Registered Users, Member 98 Posts
    Dorica said:
    Puddles said:

You mean old outfits we have saved are now without gifts we should be getting? 
    Can anyone confirm this? 😳
    I finished 2 older storylines over the weekend when I already had seasons, and I got the free gifts for both (The fall harvest storyline and the one with Simon’s daughter).
    edited October 2022
    Some of the free gifts were given before we were able to purchase the outfit. Please check the storyline thread to see what items were given. 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • MelissaKMelissaK Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Sorry if this has been answered but why does my ticket timer stop when I accept tickets from seasons? Can these tickets not be used in future SYS events?
    iOS player 
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    MelissaK said:
    Sorry if this has been answered but why does my ticket timer stop when I accept tickets from seasons? Can these tickets not be used in future SYS events?
    Mine did the same thing so I closed and reopened my game and the timer was back 
  • jasminnlgjasminnlg Registered Users, Member 326 Posts
    Sorry I haven’t really been on the forum this past week and there’s 58 pages 😭  have they said anything about the trophies in the bel air mansion? @KalindaKing & @eggsandbananas
  • kennawkennaw Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    jasminnlg said:
    Sorry I haven’t really been on the forum this past week and there’s 58 pages 😭  have they said anything about the trophies in the bel air mansion? @KalindaKing & @eggsandbananas
    not sure if they said anything after kalinda but she said they were looking into it
  • IwantaKorkonalaskaIwantaKorkonalaska Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    Puddles said:
    oooooo so instead of a weekly gift are we getting Kstars now? I received 15 from Simon for finishing the story line. 

C'mon inflation!!!! 
    I wouldn't be surprised with a 250+ kstars weekly outfit.
    + 🎇 ⚜️ 👑 Triple Crown of Number 1's GOBIN recipient  🏆⚜️🎇. + 
  • VinessaVinessa Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    So, when do the free tickets from the sys will start to be paid as well?
    Will we have to paid to download the game soon?? Not that i think anyone will after this. 
    Shhh 🤫 don’t give them ideas 
  • PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    edited October 2022
    I see a lot of people got season now sooooooo. Idk honestly I don’t see this still as a leg up but what would I know I’m just an average person living life and spending money on a game, sorry more then 1.99/ maybe 4.99 is stupid. Especially what I’m seeing with season and this app as an whole. So I ask what is so great about this because obviously I will like to know. You can make changes and still be a successful game huh COVET. 
  • JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    They literally give us a few kstars(max.20) while good stuff costs at least 40 kstars. Yeah, this was an issue since the game came out. But what made everything worse was the addition of diamonds, tickets and now this Seasons bs.
  • Lilith_KKHLilith_KKH Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    Does anyone know if a four hour shift in one of the stores counts as a professional gig?
    IOS Player - Level 50

Nonbinary - They/He
  • jennahbannerjennahbanner Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    Does anyone know if a four hour shift in one of the stores counts as a professional gig?
    I tried it and it did not count as a professional gig unfortunately.
  • Lilith_KKHLilith_KKH Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    I tried it and it did not count as a professional gig unfortunately.
    Thank you for letting me know before I wasted my energy on that. Uggggh.
    IOS Player - Level 50

Nonbinary - They/He