Is anyone on the A-list who could “date” me, I’m on level 26, and 151 on the A-list and I am female

LvhAvaLvhAva Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
edited October 2022 in KKH Squads
I’m kinda new to the whole dating thing, in kkh I’ve have dated several npcs but broke up with them because after a while they just got annoying

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi.  Moving this to Squads, it was previously called Gifting and Friends.  Gifting is over, but you are looking for a real player connection.  You should add your platform, to your post. Androids can only connect with Androids, iOS games with other iOS Games. 
    You add players to your Facebook account as friends then you don’t need permission to start dating in  the game. You need to do them as friends, when they appear in your g are, you can call them in for dates, or to work with them. But if you start with a date, that means the relationship is romantic, dates only.  You can’t ask them to do a fashion show, or other work gig. I’ll find a good thread that explains playing with friends  brb. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/comment/6334082/#Comment_6334082  Some of the info is outdated, but the bulk is still correct.  
    ‘So, make sure they are on the same Platform, and you might want to start a thread. Android Looking for Friends, and Dating  or  iOS Looking …..  include your FB add info, and see who responds.  Good luck. And remember, who you date in your own game has no bearing on  the other players account or game. If it’s a friend, it’s nice to let them know, but the game doesn’t care.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary