🗳️🧛‍♀️KK:H Weekend 10/13/22 SYS- Gothic Romance!🪦🗳️

Comments

• bellaboo_bellaboo_ Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    My scores this sys have all been pretty high, 45-52. I’ve submitted 4 extra tickets so far just to maintain 15th place in gold to get the skin tone 😅 
  • BlueskyeBlueskye Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    I was so excited about all the tickets we were getting but I did not see this crazy sys coming 
    from now on the first sys of the update are going to be really hard with all the extra tickets going around 
    it reminds me of the stress of having to dress two dolls 
    which by the way I know it’s an unpopular opinion but I love that voting system 
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts

Hoping for the TS skin tones at least 🙏
  • BlueskyeBlueskye Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    Updating the game with a live sys be like 

fist one took a good amount of time to get those votes
    second one was finished in 3 mins 
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    I’m in 25th place in gold with 640 pts 😅😆
  • katshay8katshay8 Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    Ended up submitting 30 tickets in an attempt to get 6th. I'm normally a ticket buyer, but I stretch those tickets through multiple sys events. I just want this dress so bad. The next few sys events are gonna be rough since I used a month's worth of extra tickets here 😩
  • kkhnikkicolekkhnikkicole Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    The winner in my group had over 2000 points. Absurd. 😡 
  • lucianacostalucianacosta Registered Users, Member 138 Posts
    I had to submit 12 extra tickets, I've never done this before! And that's because I was lucky that my scores were great…

• ciindybuiiciindybuii Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Hi everyone! 

I’ve been playing KKH for YEARS but have never posted on here. I enjoyed this SYS even tho it was a bloodbath and I submitted heaps of tickets 😭 despite lots of negativity towards the seasons and all access pass, I got it and found it’s pretty good value for money. 

Was just wondering if this happened to anyone else? I can 8th and got the dress and aura, but no blue skin tone?? I looked for it in face>body and it wasn’t there? 
  • dearmydeardearmydear Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Hi everyone! 

I’ve been playing KKH for YEARS but have never posted on here. I enjoyed this SYS even tho it was a bloodbath and I submitted heaps of tickets 😭 despite lots of negativity towards the seasons and all access pass, I got it and found it’s pretty good value for money. 

Was just wondering if this happened to anyone else? I can 8th and got the dress and aura, but no blue skin tone?? I looked for it in face>body and it wasn’t there? 
    it’s under the face section, not body! here’s a screenshot of where it is ☺️

• lauryn2558lauryn2558 Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    Hi everyone! 

It should be in a different section from the regular skin tones I’ll put a picture down below with a circle around what you need to press to get to the skin tones for this show your style. The button for it should have little multicolored sparkles on it with a black background. I hope this helps if not you might have to submit a ticket to customer support. 

• KKHBrisaKKHBrisa Registered Users, Member 286 Posts

:D :tired_face:  I am so glad that’s done. Omg it was a bloodbath but I was determined to get everything and I did. Now I get to take it easy next sys.

*Was not paying attention and didn’t realize I already had two blue skin colors that I could have been using this whole time like everyone else. Oh well.
    Hi everyone! 

Thank you so much! I appreciate your help :D
    Hi everyone! 

Thank you so much! I appreciate your help 😊

• DelumeDelume Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    That was ROUGH, but Im always obsessed with the Halloween prizes and refuse to go down without a fight. Was one point above the girl who came 4th 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    This sys was so crazy and gave me so much anxiety omg 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    Delume said:
    That was ROUGH, but Im always obsessed with the Halloween prizes and refuse to go down without a fight. Was one point above the girl who came 4th 
    @Delume I just realized we were in the same TS group 🤗 I placed 25th 🥲 Congrats! 💗
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Before seasons, I had a chance at getting at least some TS items sometimes. I don't know if that's going to happen anymore. Update the boxes at least. I never get a chance to get things later. 
    Platform: Android

• anna_r01anna_r01 Registered Users, Member 265 Posts
    I got 3rd place, fought so hard for the prizes. I’m honesty surprised I got everything💕

❤️iOS Player❤️
    Hi everyone! 

It should be in a different section from the regular skin tones I’ll put a picture down below with a circle around what you need to press to get to the skin tones for this show your style. The button for it should have little multicolored sparkles on it with a black background. I hope this helps if not you might have to submit a ticket to customer support. 

Thank you very much! I’ve found it now ☺️

Hi everyone! 

Thank you so much! I appreciate your help 😊

• sashaactivesashaactive Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    edited October 2022
    Finished second in Bronze 3 .. love what I got this weekend 😍

• melissaf112melissaf112 Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
    How did SYS go for me? I was 5 away from getting the last earnable but decided to not submit an extra ticket cause I wasn’t getting any items anyways and as you can tell my group was a bloodbath from beginning to end. I’ve seen gold be challenging but I’ve never seen gold get this bad🤯 
  • BeeBellaBeeBella Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    My last looks

Omg I've never used so many tickets in all my years of playing! It feels a bit yucky to have used so many of my saved tickets 😭 but I'm so happy I got all the prizes!
    I don't think I'll be able to compete like this consistently so hopefully it won't always be like this going forward. 

• 💛🐝💛 • Lvl 57 • +++ • Amazon Fire Player • 💛🐝💛 •
  • SilboaMedsKKHSilboaMedsKKH Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    It's so great to know that neither I or my partner can use the skin tone that I Won in the SYS. (Sarcasm)🤨😒 Thanks for nothing Glu 
  • NeonJinNeonJin Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    I’m so disappointed and frustrated with this new update. 
    I work long hours throughout the week and cannot check my phone during this time. I usually end up submitting my first looks for the weekend SYS events by 8pm (for reference, the event begins at 3pm) which means I *should* end up with a chill group. Instead I’m faced with absurdly high scores, and all of the top people have bought the seasons pass and are locking anyone else out of getting prizes. I used to play this game to relax and make nice outfits, now with all these changes what even is the point anymore??

-ok, rant over-

local vaporwave girl 🌴
    my doll's name is Jin

• rachelvrachelv Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    obsessed with the items 🤍