Options

VIP Gold Subscription NOT WORKING, PLEASE HELP!

jmtrue23jmtrue23 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
edited October 2022 in KKH General Discussion

I’m paying for VIP Gold which is showing as subscribed and i’m being charged for it but in the game it’s not active or working! I’m not receiving the rewards and it shows as “purchasable” on the VIP screen. I had bought the bronze a week before that so it says I’m Gold but only getting bronze rewards. Yet when I click on the Gold package is says i’m already subscribed? It’s been broken for 5 days now so for 5 days I’ve missed the 30k stars everyday and the Gold partnership I had chosen in the daily box and the reason I upgraded and purchased the Gold.

I’ve contacted customer service twice now and got no help the first time, and the second time they suggested clicking the “restore purchases” which I had already done and tried a few times which did nothing and now they haven’t responded back in almost 3 days. Please help! 

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited October 2022
    Hi.  I’m so sorry this happened.  I’ll try and get help for you tomorrow morning when the studio opens. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    jmtrue23jmtrue23 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Oh my goodness, thank you so so much for responding! I was beginning to think it was hopeless and that I wouldn’t be able to get any help. I’ve missed out on a weeks worth of k stars and now two gold vip partnerships.