🗳️🧛‍♀️KK:H Weekend 10/13/22 SYS- Gothic Romance!🪦🗳️

18910111214Next

Comments

• Lilith_KKHLilith_KKH Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    I have never fought harder for a SYS. Just sayin, Glu, you keep giving us prizes of this caliber and... yeah.

Got second place and all the prizes what a relief. 
    IOS Player - Level 50

Nonbinary - They/He
  • MarlaMarla Registered Users, Member 69 Posts
    Came 4th in gold earned it all except the eyes no worries happy with the prizes 💙

• BlueskyeBlueskye Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    It was so worth it!! 
    The styling might be to much 
    but I’m just really loving all this blue magic 
  • localhotmilflocalhotmilf Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    I’m so sad I didnt get the eyes, but the event ends at 3 in the morning for me and I get up for work at 5, so it’s hard to justify staying up that late. 
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    Finished 10th in silver 3 with 4 extra tickets. Got skin tone at least 😢
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • MikiMinajMikiMinaj Registered Users, Member 201 Posts

Obsessed with everything it was a fight to the finish 🗡️
  • PuddlesPuddles Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    I can see everyone had to fight this sys. 
    Was everyone’s groups higher than normal? Do we think this is on the back of seasons or just because the prizes were so good and it’s Halloween? 

I submitted 49 tickets this sys to get first in gold and normally it’s around half of that. Scores on avg were 43 so not amazing but not the worst.

Only 6 came from seasons and the rest either were the free tickets or from my stacked tickets as didn’t buy a ticket pack this month.
    I don’t get all the free tickets either as didn’t start until Saturday and miss some tickets. 
  • Lilith_KKHLilith_KKH Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    Puddles said:
    I can see everyone had to fight this sys. 
    Was everyone’s groups higher than normal? Do we think this is on the back of seasons or just because the prizes were so good and it’s Halloween? 

I submitted 49 tickets this sys to get first in gold and normally it’s around half of that. Scores on avg were 43 so not amazing but not the worst.

Only 6 came from seasons and the rest either were the free tickets or from my stacked tickets as didn’t buy a ticket pack this month.
    I don’t get all the free tickets either as didn’t start until Saturday and miss some tickets. 
    My group was WAY higher than normal. I think it's seasons AND how good the prizes were AND a lot of people return to the game around Halloween to see what cool stuff they add. I spent a lot of my season points on tickets because I wanted those prizes bad and I'm sure a lot of people did.
    IOS Player - Level 50

Nonbinary - They/He
  • xAmandaxxAmandax Registered Users, Member 41 Posts

Got everything I wanted. Spent 50 diamonds on boxes and came 1st in my Silver II group. Sent 23 tickets.

Honestly I think we had a lot of bots in my group cause there were dolls who sent A LOT of tickets at the beginning but stopped sending looks day or two before the end of SYS😅
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    I used some extras before sleep and I got tied in 3rd ☺️ very happy about it! Love the hairstyle ♥️

iOS player 

• BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    Despite having extra tickets 30 min before the end I fell asleep and lost the hair by 20 points :)

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • ayshaaaamajidayshaaaamajid Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    I’ve had enough of being gothic. Back to my old self now. 😂 

• Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    edited October 2022
    I ended up at 22 and am back in Silver III.

These were the top 9 scores🤨 I'm not bitter at all...I had 10 extra tickets but I thought there was no point submitting them to get the skin tone because my scores got lower from look 7.

• ArwenArwen Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I finished 3rd in silver 3 and got all the rewards but not the hairstyle!! 😥 I've tried to contact support about it but every time I click on the "submit" button nothing happens! It remains frozen for some reason.
  • JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    @Arwen the hairstyle was a prize for gold only, not for silver 3
  • ArwenArwen Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Thank you for your answer JeffreeStar! I wasn't aware there was a difference in the prizes! I've been playing the game for a while, but I'm new to the community.
  • BenedettaKKHBenedettaKKH Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    Hi everyone! 

I’ve been playing KKH for YEARS but have never posted on here. I enjoyed this SYS even tho it was a bloodbath and I submitted heaps of tickets 😭 despite lots of negativity towards the seasons and all access pass, I got it and found it’s pretty good value for money. 

Was just wondering if this happened to anyone else? I can 8th and got the dress and aura, but no blue skin tone?? I looked for it in face>body and it wasn’t there? 
    It should be in a different section from the regular skin tones I’ll put a picture down below with a circle around what you need to press to get to the skin tones for this show your style. The button for it should have little multicolored sparkles on it with a black background. I hope this helps if not you might have to submit a ticket to customer support. 

Do you remember where is the pink skintone from? I totally forgot that! 🤦🏻‍♀️
  • JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    Arwen said:
    Thank you for your answer JeffreeStar! I wasn't aware there was a difference in the prizes! I've been playing the game for a while, but I'm new to the community.
    No problem 👍😊
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    TS was difficult
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• everything_courtneyeverything_courtney Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Umm just did a reality show and it’s not counting as a professional gig for the stretch challenge… I had my friend do it too and it didn’t work for her either

Also..
    This was rough
    Courtney
    On and off KKH player since the beginning!
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    Umm just did a reality show and it’s not counting as a professional gig for the stretch challenge… I had my friend do it too and it didn’t work for her either

Also..
    This was rough
    I don't think they've corrected it yet. @eggsandbananas said that atm it doesn't count but they'll hopefully change it with another update.