• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    My first four villains:

Love this theme!!
    Next four villains:

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    In silver 3, my average score is 50, i have not used any extra tickets, and i’m at 7th place.

even when you score well you can’t win anymore. what is the point of playing?
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • rossm16rossm16 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    In silver 3, my average score is 50, i have not used any extra tickets, and i’m at 7th place.

I have found the new thing (scream queens this month) has helped me get extra tickets without having to buy them. It’s hard for me to do very well bc I don’t feel I have all the extra stuff that most people do. So I use extra tickets bc my looks always get low votes like 25-29. I enjoy it when I get good prizes but don’t really care if I don’t. Bc there’s always a chance to get good stuff each week. It’s not the same but it’s all going to benefit you in the long run. 
  • anna_r01anna_r01 Registered Users, Member 265 Posts
    Here are some of my looks. I’ve contracted the godforsaken disease that had put our lives on hold for years (not sure if I can say it) so I’m not putting much effort in because I don’t feel too good. However, all the looks in forum are amazing, I’m loving everyone’s creativity!💕

❤️iOS Player❤️
  • lauryn2558lauryn2558 Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    edited October 2022
    OMG you guys if you guys have this outfit or any space themed outfit in general USE it!!!! I think the only thing I don’t have from this outfit is the hair but I didn’t chase it because I had like five hairstyles similar to it already Lol!! I have almost been using this outfit exclusively and just been dying it a whole bunch and it has been scoring the high 40s and 50 at times!! And also I must say I see a lot of other space themed outfits in the chat and they are on point once I run out of this outfit in its dyed forms I’m definitely going to try some of the other outfits here in the forum!! You guys are killing it!!

• JuhlissatJuhlissat Registered Users, Member 13 Posts

These wings dyed grey are really working out for me 🤩 
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    rossm16 said:

I have found the new thing (scream queens this month) has helped me get extra tickets without having to buy them. It’s hard for me to do very well bc I don’t feel I have all the extra stuff that most people do. So I use extra tickets bc my looks always get low votes like 25-29. I enjoy it when I get good prizes but don’t really care if I don’t. Bc there’s always a chance to get good stuff each week. It’s not the same but it’s all going to benefit you in the long run. 
    valid point. i just miss how the game used to be.
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • melissaf112melissaf112 Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
    Looks 5-7💚🖤❤️
  • rossm16rossm16 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    rossm16 said:

valid point. i just miss how the game used to be.
    I can see that. I wasn’t really invested in it before. Just played here and there so I’m not really used to how it was.
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    I’m having a lot of fun with this sys theme ! 😊

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    OMG you guys if you guys have this outfit or any space themed outfit in general USE it!!!! I think the only thing I don’t have from this outfit is the hair but I didn’t chase it because I had like five hairstyles similar to it already Lol!! I have almost been using this outfit exclusively and just been dying it a whole bunch and it has been scoring the high 40s and 50 at times!! And also I must say I see a lot of other space themed outfits in the chat and they are on point once I run out of this outfit in its dyed forms I’m definitely going to try some of the other outfits here in the forum!! You guys are killing it!!

I was hoping this db would return, at the time they were 10 diamonds so i didnt open any😭
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    Wow! This month has really been epic in terms of everyones creativity, so much fun voting! 

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • JasmindeeJasmindee Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    Really enjoying this theme and seeing other people’s creativity! 👽

My doll's name is Arabella Rose.
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    I got 4 diamonds from the silver boxes and they didn’t get added to my account 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • rodum6rodum6 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I have a question, if I don’t use all the free tickets, they appear in the next sys event? I mean the tickets that you earn doing the challenges in queens of screams. 
  • TheJinxTheJinx Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    I got 4 diamonds from the silver boxes and they didn’t get added to my account 😭
    this happen to me with my kudos box, I gotten 6 diamonds sadly didn’t take screenshots but going to ask CS if I could get them! I think this is a glitch or something. 🙄🙄
    💜 IOS Player 💜
    🖤 Been playing on and off again, New Game! 🖤
    💜 Just trying to be a chill player here! 💜
    #FixTheWine! 🙄
    #Organize Closet 👏🏼
    @TheJinx smfh and they want people to spend hundreds to thousands dollars on this game with the amount of glitches they have 🤦🏻‍♀️
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • TheJinxTheJinx Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    @TheJinx smfh and they want people to spend hundreds to thousands dollars on this game with the amount of glitches they have 🤦🏻‍♀️
    Yep they really got to fix these glitches, they claim to spend months on each new update but don’t really take the time to fix most of the glitches that we have addressed from current and past updates! Ugh we just want what we rightfully won instead of having to deal with this. 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄👏🏼
    💜 IOS Player 💜
    🖤 Been playing on and off again, New Game! 🖤
    💜 Just trying to be a chill player here! 💜
    #FixTheWine! 🙄
    #Organize Closet 👏🏼
    6-10 🤍
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    Going with some movie characters 

Linda

#KKH4Life
    LindaVB said:
    LindaVB said:
    My first four villains:

Love this theme!!
    Next four villains:

Looks 9-12:

Linda

#KKH4Life
  • melissaf112melissaf112 Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
    Looks 8-9💙💚
  • DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    rodum6 said:
    I have a question, if I don’t use all the free tickets, they appear in the next sys event? I mean the tickets that you earn doing the challenges in queens of screams. 
    @rodum6 Yes the tickets you get through Seasons will roll over.
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    Got a 60 and thought, here we go, pleasantly surprised with the score for the next look. 💙💗

• amanda2022amanda2022 Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    My 3 silver boxes 
  • BeeBellaBeeBella Registered Users, Member 235 Posts

• 💛🐝💛 • Lvl 57 • +++ • Amazon Fire Player • 💛🐝💛 •
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    tortor said:
    Going with some movie characters 

Omg these are awesome 😍😍 especially love Harley and Pennywise 😍😍
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Last four looks.