Seasons

Comments

• mayadamahermayadamaher Registered Users, Member 96 Posts

Idk if this is worth it 🥲
    Should i just do it or should i just open 3 Halloween boxes? Help
    I made similar purchase and i didn’t get the reward points!!! So disappointing 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that reality shows not counting as professional was a conscious choice Glu/EA made and they won't change it back. 

Now we have to spend twice as long in the game, use more energy, maybe spend money on energy. Changing it will help us. This game hates its players. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • booashbabooashba Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    @kokokokonut is there any up date for those who still haven’t got seasons yet? 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    If you have a proper game and still don't see Seasons after updating to 13.4.1, please PM your Hollywood ID to @eggsandbananas .  Sorry this is happening. Good luck. 

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ElviraaElviraa Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Are the outfits for this season going to be available for diamonds in the future? and for ALL players?
  • booashbabooashba Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    If you have a proper game and still don't see Seasons after updating to 13.4.1, please PM your Hollywood ID to @eggsandbananas .  Sorry this is happening. Good luck. 

I messaged him a few days ago and they haven’t responded 
    I think a lot of players have been sending in their IDs for help, so there might be a wait.   I’ll try to find out what I can.  Thanks for your patience. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    Elviraa said:
    Are the outfits for this season going to be available for diamonds in the future? and for ALL players?
    Good question!! Unfortunately there are many questions regarding seasons that haven't been answered yet. And I don't think contacting customer care is a must since we are not talking about bugs affecting our game but the mechanics behind seasons. Hopefully by the next update, some things will be clarified 😒😒😒
    edited October 2022
    Kalinda is on vacation.  I agree it’s not a good idea to clog support with future prize availability, when they are helping people with glitches.  We can ask those questions when Kalinda gets back.   My personal opinion - Glu doesn’t waste assets. Old prizes are assets. I’m confident that except for the VIP subscription prizes,  everything else becomes available through sales and other offers.  The DIamond Showstoppers boxes are already back in rotation, fashion goals and other things are all available at some point in the future. :)again my opinion based on experience.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • PumpkinspicePumpkinspice Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    JustinM said:
    got this but no seasons? lol still hoping
    I haven’t gotten this and didn’t have seasons until the patch update 😓 I want the points too! I missed out on DAYS of points. Is there a mod who would be able to help me or others with this?
  • mushigagamushigaga Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    I don’t have seasons, yet received the compensation, also my diamond booster has been glitched and has been giving me 3 diamonds a day. when that runs out i think i’m just going to be done with the game
    how on earth do people still not have seasons?? 
    I have seasons on my old game after the update but not on the new game. I'm also thinking of quitting the game once and for all. 
  • cadybodenkkhcadybodenkkh Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    edited October 2022
    Giving 800 points in compensation… & the points don’t roll over?😂😂😂 I’m dead. I’m over half way done with seasons, have everything I want already. But our compensation is more points? That we won’t be able to use after this season is over? Y’all really never fail to surprise me☠️☠️☠️☠️

oh btw, I didn’t receive the compensation. Only people without seasons right now seem to be getting it. But those who got it late, guess we’re SOL. Not like the “compensation” is worth anything anyways. 
    Giving 800 points in compensation… & the points don’t roll over?😂😂😂 I’m dead. I’m over half way done with seasons, have everything I want already. But our compensation is more points? That we won’t be able to use after this season is over? Y’all really never fail to surprise me☠️☠️☠️☠️
    The worst part is getting accused of being a hacker. I felt relieved my old game got fixed after the mini update, I was too scared of getting it banned for no reason so I didn't contact customer care like others did. It was either this or not getting any reply from anyone :(
  • cadybodenkkhcadybodenkkh Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    The worst part is getting accused of being a hacker. I felt relieved my old game got fixed after the mini update, I was too scared of getting it banned for no reason so I didn't contact customer care like others did. It was either this or not getting any reply from anyone :(
    I got accused too as soon as I messaged them😂 but same as you, I got seasons after the mini update! Just pissed that our “compensation” is points that we most likely won’t be able to use since they don’t roll over😕
  • oliviaaaa128oliviaaaa128 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    Well I haven't received any compensation for the delay of season. Surely they could have given something better than 800 points which don't roll over maybe some diamonds or k-stars even a couple would have been better. I think the points compensation might nudge people to buy the pass so they can use the points before they expire. 
    JustinM said:
    got this but no seasons? lol still hoping
    I haven’t gotten this and didn’t have seasons until the patch update 😓 I want the points too! I missed out on DAYS of points. Is there a mod who would be able to help me or others with this?
    Send a ticket to Customer Care.  See if they can help you. <3 I'm sorry you have had difficulty.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • jasminnlgjasminnlg Registered Users, Member 326 Posts
    I could have sworn I read somewhere on here that reality shows would count as professional gigs 😓😓😓 I just completed 3 and didn’t get any credit for it wtf 
  • oliviaaaa128oliviaaaa128 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    @jasminnlg They said that they would be changing it in a future update, but as of now they don't. Hopefully they change it in the next update.
  • FluffyMuffinFluffyMuffin Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    Hey guys. Is anyone else having problems completing 3 hour gigs? It used to take me about half an energy bar, maybe 2/3rds. Now it takes a whole one and I have to tap around to get another 5-10 energies to finish.
  • ElviraaElviraa Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Hey guys. Is anyone else having problems completing 3 hour gigs? It used to take me about half an energy bar, maybe 2/3rds. Now it takes a whole one and I have to tap around to get another 5-10 energies to finish.
    Same here. The reality tv and business gigs remain the same for me but the 3hr ones we get from simon every hr takes ~60😭
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    Yeah I think glu made the 3 hour ones take more energy on purpose 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Also: will there still be double star tapjoy offer weekends? 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    evilhag said:
    Honestly. Seasons is an okay idea the more I play, but literally everything about it was implemented in the worst possible way. 

The paywall has got to go. Not just because I’m a free player, but because it makes it boring for everyone. Us free plays have no incentive to grind. If it just cost more points for free players we would have a reason to play. Instead they’re permablocked. And people who have the pass get the items so fast the rest of the month is a waste because points don’t roll over. 

That would make the game fun again. The game is not fun, it just is what it is now. Almost nobody has an incentive to grind anymore, which was the point of weekend events. 
    Thisss👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    edited October 2022
    I have seasons as of the mini update. Thanks to the glu team for getting us up to speed there. I got the all-access pass because I felt a little behind on losing out on days of coins. I'm not sure I'll be getting this monthly though unless it was 1-2 USD dollars cheaper tbh. Especially when I can't say that I want *all* of the items behind the all-access pass.

In my opinion, the biggest perk of seasons are the sys tickets which all players can get anyways. I wish some extra tickets were available for all-access players only because everyone getting the same # of extra tickets has just inflated sys scores across the board and I'm not buying a triple threat on top of an all-access pass.
  • viktoriiaviktoriia Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    edited October 2022
    LAdoll24 said:
    I think I already own all the homes and I luckily have not received a challenge to buy one but I did have to buy three home furnishings last week. Some of them are for kash so hold off on furnishing your homes in case that challenge comes up. 

I also received a weekly challenge to complete a shift at So Chic or Kardash so maybe that is why they don't count as professional, even though it should, because it is its own seperate challenge. They should change it to count as both. Same with reality shows. 
    I think it varies. I don't own all the homes (I think I have 2 or maybe 3 to buy still) but my weekly goal has been to buy 3 furnishings twice now.  So I don't know?  I vary between buying it with Kash and kstars so it updates the stretch goals as well.  I do like that they talk to each other in that respect otherwise I'd be very kstar poor haha 

Also I do my businesses as my professional events to gain points for those challenges.  It helps because otherwise I'd forget to do them. I like that even if it's a separate challenge it still goes towards another challenge.  

But i am getting bored. I've completed supplant of my challenges that soon I'll only have the daily ones to keep me going.  
  • TheJinxTheJinx Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    Just notice but the phone purse and pants aren’t in my closet but the shirt is?? Not sure if anyone else is the same way, so many glitches 🙄

💜 IOS Player 💜
    🖤 Been playing on and off again, New Game! 🖤
    💜 Just trying to be a chill player here! 💜
    #FixTheWine! 🙄
    #Organize Closet 👏🏼
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    edited October 2022
    Can anyone please check in their kloset and see what spot this hair is in? Because I can’t find it but I swear it was in my kloset this morning 💀 i also checked in my storage kloset to see if I put it there accidentally, but it’s not there. And I exited and opened the game back up and nothing, restarted my phone, nothing, closed and reopened the game and nothing. My diamonds from the silver boxes weren’t added either. 🤦🏻‍♀️
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29