Comments

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    I even used the hair in sys 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • TheJinxTheJinx Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    I even used the hair in sys 
    I think it is another glitch.....have the same problem as well. Not sure if other people are facing the same problem.
    💜 IOS Player 💜
    🖤 Been playing on and off again, New Game! 🖤
    💜 Just trying to be a chill player here! 💜
    #FixTheWine! 🙄
    #Organize Closet 👏🏼
  • Pinkpetals_Pinkpetals_ Registered Users, Member 93 Posts
    Can anyone please check in their kloset and see what spot this hair is in? Because I can’t find it but I swear it was in my kloset this morning 💀 i also checked in my storage kloset to see if I put it there accidentally, but it’s not there. And I exited and opened the game back up and nothing, restarted my phone, nothing, closed and reopened the game and nothing. My diamonds from the silver boxes weren’t added either. 🤦🏻‍♀️
    It should be after the straight style in the last row. 
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
  • christiekkhchristiekkh Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    i bought the season pass since it was at a promo price, honestly I think the price at promo is already too much and I don’t think I could justify it being anymore, it is a shame that the main gameplay and best stuff is behind a paywall.. I like the pass don’t get me wrong.. but it is also boring this isn’t enough, seems like laziness on glus part 
    I purchased the diamonds from seasons and those were added to my game.. wtf is going on 😭 like I don’t understand why the 4 I got from the silver boxes didn’t get added. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    @FoxieLola @Pinkpetals_ I checked and it’s still not there. I also checked in my storage kloset and it’s not there either 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • ckopp11ckopp11 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I feel like I’m still one of the few without seasons. I was actually looking forward to it and gonna buy. Then I got my hopes up with the 800 points message the other day and still nothing. 😢
  • Pinkpetals_Pinkpetals_ Registered Users, Member 93 Posts
    @FoxieLola @Pinkpetals_ I checked and it’s still not there. I also checked in my storage kloset and it’s not there either 
    That’s weird. Must be a glitch then. As soon as I bought it, it was placed at the very bottom. All my seasons items are at the bottom of each section 
    Yes I saw it at the bottom of my kloset when I had used it for sys but now it isn’t there anymore 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • RazzyMayouRazzyMayou Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    Is there any new storyline going on this week? I am not getting any calls regarding new weekly storyline
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I hope I like the free items for the next 2 months better. December will hopefully be a good one even for those of us who aren't getting the pass.
    Platform: Android

• BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    Is there any new storyline going on this week? I am not getting any calls regarding new weekly storyline
    Yes I am receiving a call every day
  • JuhJuh Registered Users, Member 127 Posts
    Is there a max amount of tickets we can keep? Because I just got one extra ticket on seasons but it didn't appear on my game.
    My doll's name is Mishaah 🌸
    Android freeplayer
    Brazilian
    Remember to smile ☺️
    I got the hair from seasons but it says it’s unavailable?? Wtf 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • celestrial33celestrial33 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    ckopp11 said:
    I feel like I’m still one of the few without seasons. I was actually looking forward to it and gonna buy. Then I got my hopes up with the 800 points message the other day and still nothing. 😢
    I also don’t have it still but I didn’t get the 800points message… 
  • torinado1torinado1 Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    Juh said:
    Is there a max amount of tickets we can keep? Because I just got one extra ticket on seasons but it didn't appear on my game.
    Came here to see if anyone else was having this issue. It’s like when I use points to get tickets in seasons it totally stops my existing timer and robs me of the ticket I was earning. I have lost so many at this point and it’s so discouraging because I don’t have the time or energy to message customer support about it and try to explain what’s happening. So frustrating because I’ll never get caught up in SYS and score well 
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    There are so many glitches, it’s insane. 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • EllyBurnsEllyBurns Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    torinado1 said:
    Juh said:
    Came here to see if anyone else was having this issue. It’s like when I use points to get tickets in seasons it totally stops my existing timer and robs me of the ticket I was earning. I have lost so many at this point and it’s so discouraging because I don’t have the time or energy to message customer support about it and try to explain what’s happening. So frustrating because I’ll never get caught up in SYS and score well 
    If you close the app and open it again, the ticket will be added to the ones you already own and the timer will start counting again from the time it was on before you have collected the extra tickets.
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    TB box
    Oh no.. The outfit in left corner 😢😢

❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    I only have 15 items left to collect, I already have all the pieces I liked, all of the diamonds and tickets too 😅 Can’t wait for the new season because upcoming 2 weeks gonna be kind of boring 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited October 2022
    @KkhAngelica I dont know if youre still looking, but these are 2 different hairstyles,
    Can anyone please check in their kloset and see what spot this hair is in? Because I can’t find it but I swear it was in my kloset this morning 💀 i also checked in my storage kloset to see if I put it there accidentally, but it’s not there. And I exited and opened the game back up and nothing, restarted my phone, nothing, closed and reopened the game and nothing. My diamonds from the silver boxes weren’t added either. 🤦🏻‍♀️

If I'm right, the hair you show in the pink dress is this.  It has a double knot up top, side by side.  Here it is in the closet

The one in your Queen's of scream, is at the bottom of the category.   Does that help? The tendils in The scream Queens also has more relaxed tendrils, the one in the pink outfit you show has tendrils more tightly wound, almost corkscrew.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • lucianacostalucianacosta Registered Users, Member 138 Posts
    omg i’m so bored! 16 more days of this 🫠

@kokokokonut yeah I’m mentioning the one from seasons. It says I have it owned, and I used it in sys but it’s not appearing in my kloset anymore. :/ 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    It says it’s unavailable but I collected it from seasons @kokokokonut
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Ok, then send a ticket to Customer Care. The picture with the wrong hair confused me. If the Seasons hair is not in your closet CC should be able to fix it.  Send the screenshot showing its won, and if they can't help you, send me a dm and I'll take it further for you.  :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @kokokokonut ok thank you! 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗