🗳️🎂KK:H Weekend 10/20/22 Hot Pink Birthday SYS!🎂🗳️

Comments

• FrenchKFrenchK Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    anna_r01 said:
    FrenchK said:
    BRB. Currently sobbing at my scores. Can’t get above 40, even with the weekly outfit. My lowest so far. 
    Your look is amazing, you deserve a lot more votes! I submitted a very similar look and got a good score, so the voting system is sketchy to say the least. Fingers crossed your votes increase🤞🏼, I’m going to submit more looks with balloons in a bid to get high scores💕

I’ll try more balloons! 😫 💕 thank you. 
  • viktoriiaviktoriia Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    diora said:
    viktoriia said:
    Hey does anyone know if this handheld is unreleased? Also, how are people this high up in scores already?  Nothing super crazy (I'm hoping the ticket users have used up most of their tickets in the last sys) but still... 

of course it is released. i searched for answers and i found this photo and the girl said this was back in october 2019 for Kim’s birthday party weekend gift box♡
    Oh awesome.  Thanks. I didn't play in 2019. Damn this would've been a good gift.  
  • aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    AmyaKKH said:
    Fave looks in the VB🥳
    thats me on the 2nd row last! thank you ☺️💗
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    Its only Friday and this is how my ts group looks 😩

• YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    AmyaKKH said:
    Fave looks in the VB🥳
    I think the last doll is @AmyMimi but the blonde hair is throwing me off 
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    YoMomma said:
     🎵 Come on, Barbie, let's go party🎵 

I’m in looooove ! The gold look !

Ty 💕💕💕
  • HumashaHumasha Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    Pink is my fav color 💕 Im so excited. 2nd look it’s giving Kylie vibes. idk 
    KKH en Español KKH en Español

unete 👇🏾👇🏾

https://discord.gg/B8CVpkhv
    https://discord.gg/B8CVpkhv
  • melissaf112melissaf112 Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
    Looks 3&4💓
    edited October 2022
    YoMomma said:
    AmyaKKH said:
    Fave looks in the VB🥳
    its literally me?? + whats wrong w the hair color?? 😐

(the way yall so quick to LOL the post, weirdos)
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    Not sure if it’s coincidence but my scores starting going up after using the butterfly aura (in my 5th look). 1-5.

• katshay8katshay8 Registered Users, Member 114 Posts

• KimKBBLKimKBBL Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    How much is the storyline outfit?
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    @KimKBBL 85 kstars 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • katshay8katshay8 Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    I really love the theme of this sys, but the number of tickets people are already using is a bit much. I spent 30 tickets on the 1st sys since seasons started and it's just not affordable to do that twice monthly or even every month.
  • anna_r01anna_r01 Registered Users, Member 265 Posts
    The competition for SYS is absolute insanity… there needs to be a way we can get all SYS prizes we missed out on later on in the game, maybe something similar to DB boxes where we can open to win previous SYS prizes 
    ❤️iOS Player❤️
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

Decided to wear black because I am doing terribly with my pink looks. 
    IOS Player 
  • melissaf112melissaf112 Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
    Looks 5 & 6💞
  • KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    I’m still scoring super low, even the outfit from the new Kollection got me only 20 points (luckily I won the bundle on the second try) 
    At this rate I will need 14 tickets just to reach the balloons 🤡

Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    jasminnlg said:
    alo said:
    YoMomma said:
    AmyaKKH said:
    Fave looks in the VB🥳
    I think she means both of your dolls look really similar so she thinks it’s @AmyMimi but isn’t entirely sure since her dolls hair is normally black 🙂 at least that’s how I interpreted it @alo
    @YoMomma is a fellow squad member and sees that sometimes I do change my dolls hair to blonde shades and also pink from the usual dark brown. Our dolls are very similar to begin with so it’s understandable there’s mix ups. It happens on here and there’s nothing else to it, nothing “wrong” @alo
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
    edited October 2022
    AmyMimi said:
    jasminnlg said:
    alo said:
    YoMomma said:
    AmyaKKH said:
    Fave looks in the VB🥳
    I think she means both of your dolls look really similar so she thinks it’s @AmyMimi but isn’t entirely sure since her dolls hair is normally black 🙂 at least that’s how I interpreted it @alo
    @YoMomma is a fellow squad member and sees that sometimes I do change my dolls hair to blonde shades and also pink from the usual dark brown. Our dolls are very similar to begin with so it’s understandable there’s mix ups. It happens on here and there’s nothing else to it, nothing “wrong” @alo
    oh i see now, my fault! i was confused because i had said it was my doll before but now i understand(: thank you for clarifying that! @AmyMimi
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    anna_r01 said:
    The competition for SYS is absolute insanity… there needs to be a way we can get all SYS prizes we missed out on later on in the game, maybe something similar to DB boxes where we can open to win previous SYS prizes 
    They need to update the bronze and silver boxes we get in tb sys. Bronze boxes with sys earnables and the silver with the sys ts prizes. I hate that they put old sys items in diamond boxes. Diamonds are hard to come by and only diamond items should be available in diamond boxes as far as I am concerned.

After 6 months or a year they should make previous sys prizes available in the boxes similar to items becoming available for diamonds. It only makes sense.

I would be upset if they made yet another set of boxes for sys prizes when they should just update what they already have made. Tb sys should provide tb sys items in the boxes, I don't mind the stars and diamonds but the boxes really need updating.
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    Some of my looks. 
    It gownfest at my party 😂 and it's working for now. 

❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • BenedettaKKHBenedettaKKH Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    Look 1-8 💕💕💕💕💕 

• anna_r01anna_r01 Registered Users, Member 265 Posts
    LAdoll24 said:
    anna_r01 said:
    They need to update the bronze and silver boxes we get in tb sys. Bronze boxes with sys earnables and the silver with the sys ts prizes. I hate that they put old sys items in diamond boxes. Diamonds are hard to come by and only diamond items should be available in diamond boxes as far as I am concerned.

After 6 months or a year they should make previous sys prizes available in the boxes similar to items becoming available for diamonds. It only makes sense.

I would be upset if they made yet another set of boxes for sys prizes when they should just update what they already have made. Tb sys should provide tb sys items in the boxes, I don't mind the stars and diamonds but the boxes really need updating.
    Oh, I totally agree with you that there should be an easier way to get TS items should they bring them all back at some point. DB were just the first concept to come to mind for me but placing them into bronze and silver boxes would definitely be the preferable option! 
    ❤️iOS Player❤️
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts

My scores are pretty good and I’m only 18th in silver 2! Seasons have made SYS impossible 😫