Awesome Blossoms Squad Thread [Please Don’t Post Here Unless You’re A Member]

191011121315Next

Comments

• HaleyMcKayHaleyMcKay Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    and yes, I have seasons. 
    Have you updated the game? 
  • RieeBellaGRieeBellaG Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    @HaleyMcKay ok. Thank you. Yea thats true, it is better to spend 5 diamonds on a dB cause you do get a mix of everything. 
    The only time I opened a dB was for mermaid lagoon to try to get a dress and I got that blue hair color. It's like I'm afraid to open a box cause I would want to keep going for things then I won't have any diamonds lol.

I kind of just realized that I don't have the option anymore to just spend 1 diamond to open a box of dye because the Color Your World doesn't pop up anymore. It did last week. That was the first time in a while that I've seen it. But now I guess i can't anyway.
    I do have a few dyes to dye things but not much. I never had that much.  I'm just afraid of running out and not being able to get anymore since there's no weekday boxes that would give me dye half of the time. Obviously there are other ways but I'm just saying that helped. 
    The only way I would be able to purchase dye with diamonds now is if my dye goes down to 0. Which sucks. That doesn't help cause they don't give you the color you want. 

Sorry I was just trying to explain lol.
    Thank you again. I do want to open dB. I also want to buy things with diamonds, I just have to make sure I have enough. 
    I'm guessing dB is one of the reasons people have alot of dye since it gives you alot of drops.
    I've been playing for a few months and I'm just getting the hang of things lol

My game is updated. Still no seasons. I did get the message in my mailbox about seasons today. That's it.

I was waiting for seasons to start on my game so I can do tasks for points I guess but it's day 3 and still no seasons.

I wanted to get the Dress To  Impress during seasons cause of the task to spend kstars. But time was running out so I got it last minute. 

Also I saw a task to give kudos, but I can't wait to do that either. 

• prettyinredprettyinred Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    My game is updated. Still no seasons. I did get the message in my mailbox about seasons today. That's it.

I was waiting for seasons to start on my game so I can do tasks for points I guess but it's day 3 and still no seasons.

I wanted to get the Dress To  Impress during seasons cause of the task to spend kstars. But time was running out so I got it last minute. 

Also I saw a task to give kudos, but I can't wait to do that either. 

Message Kalinda or customer support they should be able to help 
    @prettyinred thank you. I read the thread about seasons and alot of people don't have seasons yet. Its been 3 days. And some people contacted customer support and theyre getting responses that arent even about seasons, or that their account has been flagged. So I was afraid that something would happen to my account if i did.

But after all of that eggs and bananas said earlier that they're aware of those issues and there was miscommunication with customer support, and there should be an update tomorrow for those who don't have seasons and They're working on some type of compensation for it.

I'll wait to see what happens, then should I contact her? I'm not sure if I should ask about the tasks that I wanted to wait to do but can't/couldn't. And if i can get points for it. Cause I doubt I'll get the points for spending kstars and giving kudos. 
    Meanwhile I have nothing to do besides sys. I do have gigs but I'm waiting for seasons so I can get points. 
  • ThisIsFallonThisIsFallon Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    Apparently an update is coming today for those who don’t have seasons yet so hopefully you’ll have seasons later today ☺️
  • kylokkhkylokkh Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    Hi guys, I decided to quit as the game is no longer fun for me... No events, no tasks, all good items cost real money and sys events are horrible with all the ticket buyers. This squad has been the only nice thing lately but I can't be bothered to even open the game daily anymore so I'll free up the spot and hope you get someone else to join ☺️
    iOS free player
    @kylokkh aw, nooo. This is sad to hear. 😔. How long have you been playing? I understand though. I agree with you. I'm not leaving but i agree. I've only been playing a few months, but I've enjoyed the weekday tb event and weekend events. I like that it gave me a chance to get items and dye. I'm not having as much fun as I did, I can't get items, can't do all the challenges to get points to get things to get on next pages and get points to get those things. It is a bit horrible for me. It took the fun out of it. Especially as a feee player right now. I also agree that sys is horrible with ticket buyers. It's worse with having more tickets in the seasons. I have a chance at getting them and diamonds but that's if I do enough challenges to get enough points. Smh. I don't like it. I just tell myself see how it goes. Idk. Sys and this squad is really the one thing I look forward too. Plus I still want to get clothes. Idk

Even though I haven't been your squad mate for long, thank you for welcoming me. You're one of my people I give kudos too..haha. I didn't have a chance to buy anything from you either. I would ask if you're going to come back, but I guess that depends. 
    @kylokkh it’s unfortunate you’re leaving but thank you for being a part of the squad. ☺️
  • kylokkhkylokkh Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    @RieeBellaG I have played on and off for years but started playing daily around the halloween update last year. I'm happy if I was able to help and don't worry about not buying anything from me, I didn't have much anyways and what I had I'm sure someone else in this squad has so you can buy it from them ☺️
    Yeah, I'm not sure if I'll come back, I might still lurk on the forum every once in a while to see if anything changes for the better, though I doubt it will.
    Hope you all still have fun with the game and keep on helping each other, if I ever come back I'll make sure to check if there's still room here 😁
    iOS free player
    We have a new squad member @sofi1607. @sofi1607 if you could  please distribute your kudos to those Kylo use to give. And welcome to the squad

• Amanda96Amanda96 Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    Hiiiiiiiii hiii, is there somebody who have this hair that can share it in their lookbook? 
    @Amanda96 I’ll add it to my look book right now 🙂
  • Amanda96Amanda96 Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    @Amanda96 I’ll add it to my look book right now 🙂
    Thank you sooooo much, just bought it from you 🤗❤️😍😍😍
    Hey guys. I'm back on the game now. I was wondering if I can ask you guys if you have certain items? I would like to buy things I've seen before the game messed up but I haven't seen them since. Can I post pics to see if any of you have the items? Thank you
    @RieeBellaG post them!! I’ll update my look book if I have the items you’re looking for ☺️
    @ThisIsFallon Hey! Thank you 🙂 . I'm not sure If i can buy everything at once. I dont know if I need things right away or not but they are things I figured I could use for a sys.  You know? I'm still trying to build my wardrobe. The problem is that since I'm an android user(not sure if you are) they took away the free videos and tapjoy offers when they fixed the white screen issue, and that was my way of getting diamonds to buy things.
     So that's why I'm not sure if I can buy everything at once but I do want to buy things. It would be helpful if you can just let me know if you have any of the items, so then maybe I can buy some at a time, if that's ok with you? Maybe buy as needed? Idk. That's if it's ok with you since you would have to update your lookbook. I don't want to be a pain. 
    @RieeBellaG it’s fine! Let me know what items you’d like to purchase ☺️
    @ThisIsFallon Thank you. I have to look for the pics to send. But some items I wanted was maybe a picnic basket and a pie? Cause i don't have stuff like that for a casual picnic 
    /food related sys. I'm not sure if you have any other food or candy related items that would be good for that. 

I was thinking maybe jewelery but lm not sure what's available. I would like more silver bracelets. I think I have maybe 3 good ones then 2 others. Necklaces idk.
    Then there are like 4 clothing items. One dress/gown, another dress/skirt and the other 2 are more casual. I'll look for the pics to send. 
    @ThisIsFallon hey. How are? And everyone else? I finally found and put together things that I wanted and wanted to see of any of you have it. 

These dresses and Maybe some  of these cups/glasses, jewelry, and definitely the picnic basket and pie. 

If possible would you be able to show me the jewelry on? if not then it's OK. 🙂

Just let me know if you have any of these items and I can see what I can buy first before changing a lookbook. If that's OK? 

Thank you very much

@RieeBellaG I added some items I have more I can add to the look book later if you like
    @RieeBellaG I also added some handhelds you asked for in my look book if you decide you want to purchase :) 
    @prettyinred @ThisIsFallon thank you so much. I've been on the game to put a look up for sys but haven't had a chance to really look at your look books. I'm going to do that. I'm sorry. I didn't expect  you to put the items up now, I thought you would just tell me that you have stuff. So thank you again. I appreciate you doing that for me and adding more later. I would like to buy everything but not sure if I can do it all at once.  It would be alot of diamonds. But I understand if you want to change your lookbooks again. If so, then I can buy what I can then ask again later to buy from you.?
     I'm not sure what you want to do. Also, what other items are available for diamonds, like hair, shoes, boots, clothes? I'm not sure. 
    I'm trying to get more things for sys that would be useful and helpful. I just know that these things are available or atleast some of them are. I still want to buy some things from the closet but I can always get those items plus there are probably better things for diamonds? Idk. 
    Anyway, I appreant help. From any of you.  Thank you