Seasons

Comments

• Julia_KKHJulia_KKH Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    edited October 2022
    I have points so I can get all items i want if I get the all pass, should I buy it?
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    Julia_KKH said:
    I have points so I can get all items i want if I get the all pass, should I buy it?
    I personally got it and haven’t regretted it
  • Julia_KKHJulia_KKH Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    Julia_KKH said:
    I personally got it and haven’t regretted it
    Yes I think it's better now when i know that i will get the items
  • deliqhteddeliqhted Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    I just collected 4 tickets from the pass and my free ticket countdown just stopped 😐
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Try shutting down and reopening your game.@deliqhted If that doesn't work send a ticket to Customer Care right away,
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    The extra tickets are useful if I want to get the last earnable but have trouble with my scores, but like people say, TS is impossible now. I used to sometimes actually get some TS items. I feel like I never will now and I only see TBs in dbs, which I rarely spend on.
    Platform: Android

• YolandiYolandi Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    So my seasons finally came back and i purchased the all access pass thingy and this will probably be a very unpopular opinion but i do like the concept, i do love that there is no pressure to complete events , i do have to agree thats is very money hungry of glu/ea to put it behind a paying wall, there will be months where i wont be able to afford it. Make it completely free and you have a winner concept !!
    deliqhted said:
    I just collected 4 tickets from the pass and my free ticket countdown just stopped 😐
    Glu will need to fix that glitch but if you open and reopen your game it will be back to normal
    Now we only have the pressure to complete sys events😵‍💫. Let tickets stack and dont let us move down tiers if we dont compete
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    I got my 4 diamonds from the silver boxes back & the hair as well!! 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    awww wat a nice rep.  I love happy results. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KKCKKC Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I reached out to customer support regarding compensation for getting Seasons a week late and they said they had already compensated all the players who needed it…anyone else having this problem?🙁
  • ElviraaElviraa Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    KKC said:
    I reached out to customer support regarding compensation for getting Seasons a week late and they said they had already compensated all the players who needed it…anyone else having this problem?🙁
    I also reached out to them and they said they’re verifying it with their team. I think they’re confused rn because some players receive seasons only a few days late, others after the mini update (~a week) and there are those who still don’t have access💀
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    maryy1306 said:

well glu, what am i supposed to do now for the next 15 days☺️☺️
    I'm not done yet 😭 how do yall do it!
  • maryy1306maryy1306 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    edited October 2022
    Reina12 said:
    maryy1306 said:

idk lol i just did everyday the daily missions and since a lot of the weekly and stretch missions can be done without even meaning to do them  like " complete 20 gigs " or " weekly storylines" or "spend kstars" it was pretty easy
    I almost feel like we need more prizes so we have a reason to earn points for the whole month, but they need to be improved in quality. After I'm done all I'll have is earning kstars doing work gigs. 

• viktoriiaviktoriia Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    I'M REALLY BORED!

17 days left to start another boring season...

Yeah me too. I have finished all but one of my stretch goals so now I just have to wait for every daily goal and 
  • CariantheCarianthe Registered Users, Member 398 Posts
    maryy1306 said:
    Reina12 said:
    maryy1306 said:

idk lol i just did everyday the daily missions and since a lot of the weekly and stretch missions can be done without even meaning to do them  like " complete 20 gigs " or " weekly storylines" or "spend kstars" it was pretty easy
    I’ve done literally every single task except the 40 and 100 gigs and I’m nowhere near finishing 🤔
  • HaailssHaailss Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    has anyone else had a glitch where you can’t customize or buy anything for your spouse after the seasons update? I’ve been checking this forum non stop since seasons came out watching the discussion and haven’t seen anything.. Also, i’ve noticed all the outfits i’ve submitted in the SYS events have been getting the worst vote counts! i used to average at least 40 per outfit and now i’m lucky if i get over 30! 
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Carianthe said:
    maryy1306 said:
    Reina12 said:
    maryy1306 said:

I’ve done literally every single task except the 40 and 100 gigs and I’m nowhere near finishing 🤔
    @Carianthe it seemed weird to me too. I’ve done every daily and weekly plus most of the stretch goals (I have last k star and gig one to complete) and I’m still about 1500ish points away from finishing.
    I play on iOS
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    1200 points to go to finish all the free seasons rewards, and i don’t really care enough about the “rewards” to finish them. yawn 🥱 so bored.

i miss getting rewarded w good quality outfits
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    Finally finished getting the last 2 items (last box hair, 2nd  last box shirt) 🥳
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • ckopp11ckopp11 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    @kokokokonut do you know if there will be another update for those of us that STILL don’t have seasons. Even after getting compensated the 800 points? I really want to buy the all access pass but can’t :(
    edited October 2022
    I think we should increase how many diamonds we get through this. It would make this more worth it. I don't know about the amount of extra tickets we're getting since it's ruined SYS completely. I miss when SYS only had earnables and you didn't have to compete with other players for items because everyone could get them as long as your scores were good enough.

• elle_babyelle_baby Registered Users, Member 302 Posts

i refuse to accept this scores on silver II, i don’t like this seasons thing and these prizes are not worth fighting for… i can’t even imagine how gold looks like with this 198382837383 free tickets thing lol
  • viktoriiaviktoriia Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    Carianthe said:
    maryy1306 said:
    Reina12 said:
    maryy1306 said:

100 gigs? I only got up to 75 gigs and thought that was tough.