🗳️KK:H Weekday 10/24/22 - SYS Alien Invasion!🗳️

Comments

• BeverlyBrooksBeverlyBrooks Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    edited October 2022
    Hi Dolls! So this is unrelated to the thread sorry but I’ve recently just started playing the game properly again after months & I have this new look that would go amazing with a London background but after checking the Photo Booth I can’t find one? I even have the London apartment in the game so I’ll be really shocked to find out there isn’t one, it would be a real shame. Does anyone know the answer to this? ❤️

Yes! When you buy the house in London, the London Background will be available to buy in your photobooth section
    Omg I knew there had to have been one, thank you for letting me know! ❤️ This had my mind absolutely fried! I’ve had the London house for years & fully furnished too so I have no idea why there is no London background in my game! @KalindaKing where is my London background 😫
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    Isn't this in our closet? Hard pass. 
    Omg it is, I was like this is so familiar 🤣 
    We could have so much good dress to impress for this theme. At least I will save my stars 😂
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    The fact that they add kloset items but can’t discount them 💀😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    A few looks I’m planning to use

@LindaVB thank u for the inspo!

• LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    edited October 2022
    Isn't this in our closet? Hard pass. 
    I honestly think they’re trying to make people rage-quit atp lmao 😭
    Tbh I’m not going to complain about them using kloset items as tbs because they’re helping me save kstars 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts

Yeah I don’t even want to submit my second look
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts

Off to a good start, might just dye this in every colour 😂
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I want TB storyline outfits back, but when they were put in the closet and we could get just the stuff we actually wanted. This weekend I saw one of the dresses I wanted the most in the VB and I don't like seeing it if I have no chance to get it.
    Platform: Android

• siennaishollowsiennaishollow Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    edited October 2022
    My first looks ✨️ 

There's these two beautiful dolls in my ts group, maybe they're on the forum? Either way, amazing looks😍

Android free player
    English isn't my first language
    Doll IG - Sienna
    I'm just waiting for my third ticket 🤯
    And btw what's that dress never saw it? It looks cool. 

❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
    @Dorica the dress is from the out of this world sys in 2020
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts

Some creative looks I liked in the vb 
  • NewsychickNewsychick Registered Users, Member 427 Posts
    First 2 looks

My doll's name is Kaysi 
    iOS player 
    @Dorica the dress is from the out of this world sys in 2020
    Thank you @KkhAngelica 💞
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • HumashaHumasha Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    So lucky 🥰🫶🏼

KKH en Español KKH en Español

unete 👇🏾👇🏾

https://discord.gg/B8CVpkhv
    https://discord.gg/B8CVpkhv
  • dioradiora Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    edited October 2022

Some outfits from me too. I'm sorry I posted too late but today I didn't feel too well and I barely had time to play. Sometimes I feel that the game tires me very badly and that I also need small breaks to rest. I hope you like the outfits, they are not as beautiful as they should be but I feel that my inspiration has been turned upside down.♡
  • katshay8katshay8 Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    First few looks

• ellekkgellekkg Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    diora said:

Some outfits from me too. I'm sorry I posted too late but today I didn't feel too well and I barely had time to play. Sometimes I feel that the game tires me very badly and that I also need small breaks to rest. I hope you like the outfits, they are not as beautiful as they should be but I feel that my inspiration has been turned upside down.♡
    I love all of these sm😍
  • DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    diora said:

Uh-oh.
    sindhu said:
    DaisyJ said:
    diora said:

Uh-oh.
    The white hand fits the theme though lol.
    Haha it does 😅
  • dioradiora Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    DaisyJ said:
    sindhu said:
    DaisyJ said:
    diora said:

Uh-oh.
    Haha it does 😅
    that's why i left it there.
    i tought it fits perfectly with the white accessories!

i really like it when you judge. that's how we are as people, when one makes a mistake we all jump and when another does something good, it is not appreciated at all. i don't think i posted captures where i participate in sys or post spoilers. it's just a game, you won't hear about it in a few years. don't worry like that anymore, life is beautiful. enjoy everything.

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    3-4

iOS player 

• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @robertavyy stunning ! 💙
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
    1-5 & bronze box 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    diora said:
    DaisyJ said:
    sindhu said:
    DaisyJ said:
    diora said:

Uh-oh.
    Haha it does 😅
    that's why i left it there.♡
    i tought it fits perfectly with the white accessories!♡

i really like it when you judge. that's how we are as people, when one makes a mistake we all jump and when another does something good, it is not appreciated at all. i don't think i posted captures where i participate in sys or post spoilers. it's just a game, you won't hear about it in a few years. don't worry like that anymore, life is beautiful. enjoy everything.♡
    @diora I appreciate the inspo and I can only hope that what you’re saying is true. Just because you haven’t posted screenshots doesn’t mean you don’t participate in sys events, which is what is most upsetting about people with hacked games. If you don’t, then great, carry on ¯\_(ツ)_/¯