What’s happening with missing seasons?

nanananabatcatnanananabatcat Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
Hello,

Very new to the forum! I mostly just wanted to ask, what’s happening with seasons being missing?

My game hasn’t been updated with it (iOS) and by the looks of things I’m not the only one, but I can’t seem to find any actual information on what’s happening for people who are missing the content. I’ve tried contacting support but it’s been over 24 hours and I’m yet to get a reply.

At this point, people missing seasons have missed out on at least a days worth of points, but considering it’s now the evening and there’s yet to be any proper announcement about what’s happening, I feel that’s likely to turn into two days at least. Will people who didn’t get access to seasons be reimbursed points to make up for this glitch?

Is there any information on what may be causing this glitch and any troubleshooting we can do ourselves? Is there any timeframe or any information at all about a fix and when we can expect to get access to this? I’ve seen a lot of people being accused of hacking their game by support when they’ve raised the issue, this clearly isn’t the case for the majority of people, why are support sending out these accusations and what can people who have had their accounts flagged now do to resolve this?

I’m really just looking for any information or acknowledgment that this is an ongoing issue impacting a lot of players, because it’s been over 24 hours since the update and no official statement on what’s happening has been made. It’s pretty deflating and making me lose interest in continuing to play if I can’t actually get points and gain rewards for doing anything in game.

Comments

• kirstenbrontmirekirstenbrontmire Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    So it's now the 24th. I have the update, yet no seasons in the game still. I hadn't realized it started until I came on here and saw all the updates from people saying they have it now. So disappointed I've missed out on it.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Did you update to the mini update 13.4.1? If so and you still don’t have it, have you contacted Customer Care? I;ve requested more info, I’ll post when I know more.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Caseyleigh8Caseyleigh8 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    I have same issue. customer care just keep telling me to update but I already have and i've supplied screenshots that show i've updated.  :(
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    📣 If you have a proper game and still don't see Seasons after updating to 13.4.1, please PM your Hollywood ID to @eggsandbananas .  Sorry this is happening. Good luck.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary