Seasons

Comments

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @QueenRhia I know what you mean. I scored 638 total this weekend and only managed 19th place. There weren’t any crazy ticket buyers in my group, 1st place was just over 900 points. All those extra tickets in Seasons, even if people just use a couple push people who are only using free tickets down. I’m keeping mine back so if I’m short of the second earnable I can get it.

I’ve been going on my game less too. It’s like do daily challenges and then when I have a ticket for SYS ready. Before I’d probably be on and off way more often throughout the day if I had 5 mins where I could sneak a gig in. 
    I play on iOS
  • kirstenbrontmirekirstenbrontmire Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I didn't even know the seasons had started because I still don't have them yet in the game! I was wondering why I was getting such a low score on SYS compared to others and I keep being pushed down levels because of it. This is ridiculous!
  • Melissa_kkhMelissa_kkh Registered Users, Member 151 Posts
    viktoriia said:
    Carianthe said:
    maryy1306 said:
    Reina12 said:
    maryy1306 said:

well glu, what am i supposed to do now for the next 15 days☺️☺️
    I'm not done yet 😭 how do yall do it!
    idk lol i just did everyday the daily missions and since a lot of the weekly and stretch missions can be done without even meaning to do them  like " complete 20 gigs " or " weekly storylines" or "spend kstars" it was pretty easy
    I’ve done literally every single task except the 40 and 100 gigs and I’m nowhere near finishing 🤔
    100 gigs? I only got up to 75 gigs and thought that was tough. 
    Same here, mine stop at 75 gigs i didn’t know there was more
  • ildeatikildeatik Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hii! It has been sometime since the Seasons was released and I still don’t have it in my game. How can i fix this issue? @KalindaKing
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    ckopp11 said:
    @kokokokonut do you know if there will be another update for those of us that STILL don’t have seasons. Even after getting compensated the 800 points? I really want to buy the all access pass but can’t :(
    If you took the mini update. 13.4.1, play a regular (legit) game & still don’t have seasons, have you tried contacting customer care?   I’ll check with the studio, and see what you next step would be. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • britybritbritybrit Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Seasons was added to my game after the first update came out three days after it started however I haven’t received any kind of compensation for the days missed has anybody received some sort of compensation or did the people that got the first update to fix seasons not get anything?
  • SalinaB11SalinaB11 Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    I’ve purchased all of the non-access pass items and now I have nothing valuable to do in the game…🙃

It’s really starting to look like the end
  • kirstenbrontmirekirstenbrontmire Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    ckopp11 said:
    @kokokokonut do you know if there will be another update for those of us that STILL don’t have seasons. Even after getting compensated the 800 points? I really want to buy the all access pass but can’t :(
    If you took the mini update. 13.4.1, play a regular (legit) game & still don’t have seasons, have you tried contacting customer care?   I’ll check with the studio, and see what you next step would be. 
    I've contacted customer care and they only told me to hard reset the game in my background apps, which didn't work. Waiting for their next step now.
  • Caseyleigh8Caseyleigh8 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    ckopp11 said:
    I've contacted customer care and they only told me to hard reset the game in my background apps, which didn't work. Waiting for their next step now.
    same for me too. Just keep getting asked have i updates/have i restarted.... next update i guess!!
    Please DO NOT UNINSTALL.  As soon as I have an answer about Legit games in Limbo, I'll let you all know. I don't want to tell you one thing now, and  get different advice when I hear back.  Hang in there. I'm so sorry this is happening.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    📣 If you have a proper game and still don't see Seasons after updating to 13.4.1, please PM your Hollywood ID to @eggsandbananas .  Sorry this is happening. Good luck.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    I’m hoping we gonna get K-stars for gigs upcoming weekend. I’m sure there was mentioning of it? 
  • luihollywoodluihollywood Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    edited October 2022
    SalinaB11 said:
    I’ve purchased all of the non-access pass items and now I have nothing valuable to do in the game…🙃

It’s really starting to look like the end
    This is the end for me as well. From the situation going on and knowing her husband still has ties to her ventures and after seeing her having dinner with a T***p my journey with this game has come to an end. The game is nothing but punching buttons anyway.

Have a great remainder of 2022 everyone! 
  • LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    I’m hoping we gonna get K-stars for gigs upcoming weekend. I’m sure there was mentioning of it? 
    I remember that too I think it might be this weekend. Not about to even try to look back for it lol. Hopefully we get a Halloween gift too!
    @luihollywood She didn't just have dinner she is trying to do damage control because they are heavily involved in financing all Kardashian business ventures fyi
  • luihollywoodluihollywood Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    edited October 2022
    LAdoll24 said:
    @luihollywood She didn't just have dinner she is trying to do damage control because they are heavily involved in financing all Kardashian business ventures fyi
    This explains a lot!

Still want no parts 😬
  • Dana_358Dana_358 Registered Users 72 Posts
    edited October 2022
    LAdoll24 said:
    I remember that too I think it might be this weekend. Not about to even try to look back for it lol. Hopefully we get a Halloween gift too!
    Correct, only if reality shows don't count they might cancel this as well. Not spending my weekend for 4 kstars.
    @Dana_358 unfortunately I wouldn't be surprised the way things have been. It is so disappointing.
  • CariantheCarianthe Registered Users, Member 398 Posts
    @Melissa_kkh & @viktoriia oops, I misremembered what the next milestone was, I’m still on 40, sorry for the confusion!
  • rae23rae23 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    i find it impossible to keep up in sys now that we get tickets as rewards in seasons. it’s taken almost all the fun out of the game, i’d really like if we got different rewards instead, maybe extra kstars/diamonds.
  • viktoriiaviktoriia Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    I am now really bored with seasons.  It was fun to go really hard at the beginning and get all the items you wanted but now it's just dragging and I'm losing interest. Also, cos I've got all the things I really liked there's no incentive for me to keep hustling for the other items cos my points are useless as they don't roll over next month and there's nothing new I can get with them.  
    What are you going to do about those of us that feel the same glu/EA? 

Also, i really want the Cinderella dress from the Halloween boxes and not anything else from the black Friday sale, should I use my stars chasing that or try and save them for the holiday boxes?  🤔 
  • DiaanaDiaana Registered Users, Member 149 Posts
    I only have tickets to collect and then I'm done. I could get them now but I'm just waiting and collecting them in the future to still have something to do 😂

I do hope there will be improvements, especially when the price is going up (based on the intro price notification).
    •android
    •🇪🇪
  • raelugoraelugo Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    free player here…I’ve bought all the free rewards and there’s still 11 days left :/ now whatever points I get will be wasted. 

• Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    Im surprised that I've actually been appreciating being able to work thru prizes on my own time instead of dedicating so many hours and kstars on the weekends for repetitive, boring gigs.
    I'm still not done yet but I do have more to cover since I got the pass. I will be needing all of the remaining days to finish, honestly. However I can see that players who are free would finish quicker and have nothing to do.... 

A suggestion i have is to bring back the weekday tb boxes in addition to seasons, to give people who want to be playing more something extra to do after they finish the daily challenges. You could make the tb boxes into weekend events as well, or make weekends a VIP-esque weekend where players who want to play more can do professional gigs to earn kstars. Basically keeping the new update clothing behind seasons but allowing all players ways to earn old clothing / currency kind of running in the background and not changing with updates. 

I'm perfectly OK with logging in to do sys, my daily challenges and working towards weekly/stretch goals as I have time but there also moments for me where I have more time to play and would opt into playing for currency or tb boxes. As of now, I don't really know what I can play in the game with my extra time besides vote in sys.
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited October 2022
    Seasons could have been better done, especially with how long it was being worked on. I don't even need points to transfer because I don't want to get everything too fast and then there's nothing to do. 
    Platform: Android