Comments

• dioradiora Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    DaisyJ said:
    diora said:
    DaisyJ said:
    sindhu said:
    DaisyJ said:
    diora said:

Some outfits from me too. I'm sorry I posted too late but today I didn't feel too well and I barely had time to play. Sometimes I feel that the game tires me very badly and that I also need small breaks to rest. I hope you like the outfits, they are not as beautiful as they should be but I feel that my inspiration has been turned upside down.♡
    Uh-oh.
    The white hand fits the theme though lol.
    Haha it does 😅
    that's why i left it there.♡
    i tought it fits perfectly with the white accessories!♡

i really like it when you judge. that's how we are as people, when one makes a mistake we all jump and when another does something good, it is not appreciated at all. i don't think i posted captures where i participate in sys or post spoilers. it's just a game, you won't hear about it in a few years. don't worry like that anymore, life is beautiful. enjoy everything.♡
    @diora I appreciate the inspo and I can only hope that what you’re saying is true. Just because you haven’t posted screenshots doesn’t mean you don’t participate in sys events, which is what is most upsetting about people with hacked games. If you don’t, then great, carry on ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    i'm barely playing. i don't have the money or time for a game where glu doesn't even care about their players.  i don't forget the phase where the players had problems with the seasons and they accused them of being hackers. i have nothing to stress about, it's just a game and i only play when i have time. it doesn't help me, it just takes up my free time.
  • DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    diora said:
    DaisyJ said:
    diora said:
    DaisyJ said:
    sindhu said:
    DaisyJ said:
    diora said:

Some outfits from me too. I'm sorry I posted too late but today I didn't feel too well and I barely had time to play. Sometimes I feel that the game tires me very badly and that I also need small breaks to rest. I hope you like the outfits, they are not as beautiful as they should be but I feel that my inspiration has been turned upside down.♡
    Uh-oh.
    The white hand fits the theme though lol.
    Haha it does 😅
    that's why i left it there.♡
    i tought it fits perfectly with the white accessories!♡

i really like it when you judge. that's how we are as people, when one makes a mistake we all jump and when another does something good, it is not appreciated at all. i don't think i posted captures where i participate in sys or post spoilers. it's just a game, you won't hear about it in a few years. don't worry like that anymore, life is beautiful. enjoy everything.♡
    @diora I appreciate the inspo and I can only hope that what you’re saying is true. Just because you haven’t posted screenshots doesn’t mean you don’t participate in sys events, which is what is most upsetting about people with hacked games. If you don’t, then great, carry on ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    i'm barely playing. i don't have the money or time for a game where glu doesn't even care about their players.  i don't forget the phase where the players had problems with the seasons and they accused them of being hackers. i have nothing to stress about, it's just a game and i only play when i have time. it doesn't help me, it just takes up my free time.
    @diora I understand your sentiments (I have many frustrations with Glu and the game as well) and I hope you can also understand the sentiments of people who play honestly that find themselves against players with unfair advantages. That’s really just it. 
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts

Looks 3-5, I can never score this well on the weekends 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    @AmyMimi thank you!♥️
    iOS player 

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Oh that pixel drawing ensemble was different.  I don't remember the storyline surrounding it, I'll see if I can find it.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Melissa_kkhMelissa_kkh Registered Users, Member 151 Posts
    Thank you @kokokokonut
    edited October 2022
    >It was an old April Fools gig.  Lol. On the show, Scott had just teasingly drawn up his own Game shortly after Kim's became huge.    We joked that these prizes came from his 'game', I don't recall if it was true.

OLD APRIL Fools Prizes
    Mar_31_-_Female_Rewards_Promojpg

Mar_31_-_Female_Giftbox_Promojpg

Mar_31_-_Male_Rewards_Promojpg

Mar_31_-_Male_Giftbox_Promojpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • jasminnlgjasminnlg Registered Users, Member 326 Posts

So this is basically my VB at the moment 😅😂
    does anyone know where the blond hair is from? Idk if it’s a glitch or real
    Does anybody know if the “outfit” on the left is available for diamonds ? Lol
    jasminnlg said:

So this is basically my VB at the moment 😅😂
    does anyone know where the blond hair is from? Idk if it’s a glitch or real
    Does anybody know if the “outfit” on the left is available for diamonds ? Lol
    It is available for diamonds 
    iOS player 

• Gia_v_LGia_v_L Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Hi, everyone! I check the forum a lot, but this is my first time commenting. I was wondering if this glitching skull mask was released in the past or if it was hacked.
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    Gia_v_L said:
    Hi, everyone! I check the forum a lot, but this is my first time commenting. I was wondering if this glitching skull mask was released in the past or if it was hacked.
    Definitely a hacker!
    @Briannakkh I thought so. Thank you for clarifying. 💗
    5-6

iOS player 

• LaneLaneLaneLane Registered Users, Member 258 Posts
    Did anyone have trouble submitting this hair multiple times:

It kept telling me I had a locked hair accessory, but I thought this was just a normal hairstyle. I never had that happen to another hair! 
    Android Player. Galaxy S22
    Player since 2014 with some accidental resets. 
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    LaneLane said:
    Did anyone have trouble submitting this hair multiple times:

It kept telling me I had a locked hair accessory, but I thought this was just a normal hairstyle. I never had that happen to another hair! 
    So it's still glitching. @KalindaKing can this be fixed? 
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
    edited October 2022
    Gia_v_L said:
    Definitely a hacker!
    That goes with the skeleton bodysuit, and came out years ago.  That face makeup is definitely not proof of hacking.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AmyaKKHAmyaKKH Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    Gia_v_L said:
    Definitely a hacker!
    That goes with the skeleton bodysuit, and came out years ago.  That face makeup is definitely not proof of hacking.
    While the makeup looks very similar to this, that doll is using an unreleased mask that is animated. 
    IOS Player
    #WeekendEventsPlsComeHomeTheKidsMissYou
  • LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    This is the old skeleton makeup I found after searching the forum, not sure whose doll this is but they are wearing the full skeleton costume and the makeup looks much different than what the alleged hacker is wearing

@kokokokonut It’s a mask, not makeup. I have a second screenshot that shows the glitch animation. 
    edited October 2022

I am sorry but those are definitely different and if you notice the alleged hacker is also wearing gloves, perhaps to cover the white hand? Just seems very sus to me
    edited October 2022
    I don't look for unreleased items, so guess I'll see it soon in action. lol Static image does look glitchy.  @Gia_v_L -if you see someone in your TS group, Glu can try and tag them.  Unfortunately vote booth is provably untraceable.   So Everybody, if you find/believe there is a hacker in your TS group, send a dm and we'll try.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    It is just so disappointing to see that those players have everything including the best items that most legit players will never have the chance to get and they also rob legit players of some of the only items they already have a slim chance at. 

It would be nice if glu could work on doing something about this instead of things that are not really needed.

At least implement a feature of the unreleased items being locked during sys until they are officially released so they can't be used for competing at least until everyone has access to them. 
  • NewsychickNewsychick Registered Users, Member 427 Posts
    First 2 looks

The disappointing scores continue but I’m trying to stick to the theme

My doll's name is Kaysi 
    iOS player 
  • oliviaaaa128oliviaaaa128 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts

Bronze Box
    i really like what I got. Does anyone know where the boots are from?
  • QueenKH04QueenKH04 Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    edited October 2022
    Gia_v_L said:
    Definitely a hacker!

Sorry but you got it confused the skull makeup that came out with the outfit she’s wearing is not that skull. The one she has on is unreleased.
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    Now I do enjoy getting tickets but having three players with 400+ already in Silver II… 🤦🏻‍♀️ in a weekday sys!!😭😭
  • DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    1-5 👽