Options

Need customer support help

AllexandraaAllexandraa Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
edited October 2022 in KKH General Discussion
When seasons came I deleted my game and redownloaded it trying to get it to pop up and it didn’t. When I went to glu for help they accused me of cheating after weeks of back and forth and many screenshots and receipt proof they believed me and said they would help me. They took me off the cheater list and Instead of giving me my sys prizes I lost plus other stuff they gave me 10k and 10 energy instead, I swear the guy didn’t even read my messages to see what prizes I needed. I’m just looking to get some real help on getting the stuff I lost from the 11 days game play I lost. At least the sys prizes I paid for a won. They have all the proof, said they help and did the absolute least and didn’t help. 

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'm sorry but once you delete the game, you might be missing data. you can reach out to Customer Care again, but I dont know if there is more they can do.   Reach out again.  I'll see if there is an alternate route for assistance, but I think Customer Care is the last word.  I'm sorry this happened. Good luck. <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    Send a message to @eggsandbananas