Some Personal News - I'm Leaving!

KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
edited October 2022 in KKH General Discussion

Hey!
I am leaving the Kim Kardashian: Hollywood team at EA to pursue other opportunities. Working with Kim, Kendall, Kylie and Taylor has been a surreal experience.
I loved celebrating holidays, birthdays, work anniversaries and the Kimiversary with you. Sharing spoilers was so much fun! My favourite forum thread was at the beginning of the pandemic when everyone shared their experiences around the world and I'm glad we had this place to connect. Outside the forum, I also ran KKH social media, push notifications and more.
@eggsandbananas will come online to share important announcements and @kokokokonut will continue to moderate.
Now it's time for the big reveal. I'm actually Sarah Prince. King is like Prince with a K! I'm based in Toronto and outside of work I've been blogging for 12 years about entertainment, lifestyle and marketing. Sometimes I do celebrity interviews with people like Perez Hilton and The Wiggles.
Feel free to follow me so we can stay in touch!
Instagram: @hotonthestreet
Twitter: @thatprince
Thanks for playing KKH and sending so many nice comments over the years - I have a lot of screenshots!
#VIPKalinda
http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
Prev1

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    We love you Sarah.  <3  

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    Wish you all the best!
    Thank you for everything and best of luck x 

• jasminnlgjasminnlg Registered Users, Member 326 Posts
    Best of luck on your future endeavors Sarah. Sorry if at times it may seemed like we were angry at you , you were only the messenger . Congratulations <3
  • tangerinetangerine Registered Users, Member 219 Posts
    Congratulations and wishing you a happy and stress-free future! Thank you for everything!
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    Sarah I wish you all the best personally and professionally! Thanks for all that you’ve done and shared with this kkh community over the years. You will be missed 💜 Best of luck with your new endeavors!
  • KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    Congratulations on all your successes here and your new opportunities Sarah 💕 I know sometimes it could not have been fun to see all the rude comments, but we appreciate that you always relayed our concerns back to the relevant teams. Best of luck!!
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Awww wish you the best and thank you so much for helping us here on the forum! I hope you have an amazing time! 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
    WAIT I see Taylor listed there...girl did you work on The Swift Life??? 🤯
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    KKH_Sara said:
    Yes, I've connected with some of my Swiftie friends!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    KKH_Sara said:
    Yes, I've connected with some of my Swiftie friends!
    Omg, I wonder if I was one of them back in the day, years before I started playing this game 😂 what a coincidence. Thanks for all your time spent here and good luck! ♥️
  • bunnysmallsbunnysmalls Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    Good luck in the next step of your career! Thank you for always providing us with updates and communication! 
    💋 KKH Discord Server:
    https://discord.gg/MdB84a7xVH
  • konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    edited October 2022
    Thank you Sarah 😭😭
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    Congratulations Sarah! Thank you for all the time you've invested in this (sometimes very turbulent) forum! Good luck in whatever you choose to do now, I'm sure you'll do great! I'll drop you a follow on Instagram, looking forward to seeing what you get up to! 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Oh wow this is such a huge announcement..
    I’m so sorry to see you go, Sarah! 
    I have no words, I will miss you dearly.

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    Sorry to hear that your leaving us Kalinda. Thank you for doing your best as a rep between us and Glu - can’t have always been easy. 
    Best of luck in your new job 💕
  • alvaasalvaas Registered Users, Member 388 Posts
    Sad that you’re leaving us but fun with some new opportunities! Thank you for everything Sarah, wish you the best and good luck ✨💗
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    We will miss you Kalinda!!
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    The end of an era!! We will miss you so so much Sarah 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • AnyAny Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    Thank you for everything Sarah and the best of luck in your new path. Will miss you <3
  • Pinkpetals_Pinkpetals_ Registered Users, Member 93 Posts
    edited December 2022
    All the best Sarah!
  • JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    🥺🥺we will miss you, Sarah. Good luck 🥹
  • deliqhteddeliqhted Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    Aw we will miss you so much! Thank you for everything and good luck on your future endeavors!
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    We will miss you!! Good luck and thank you for everything 💕
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Thank you so much for everything Kalinda/Sarah! You will definitely be missed. Best of luck in your new projects! 💐🤗
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    The forum won't be the same without you Kalinda! It's the end of an era but very excited for you and what's next for you. Good luck, have the best time ever!!!!! Thank you for everything 👑 🍾🥂💖
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    Best wishes, Kalinda! 
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • putanaputana Registered Users, Member 177 Posts

• ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    we'll miss you so much, sarah. thank you for all the help and hard work you put into trying to improve the game for us. thank you for relaying our opinions to the team and for all the spoilers. i wish you all the best in your future adventures and nothing but love and happiness 💕
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • IwantaKorkonalaskaIwantaKorkonalaska Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    edited October 2022
    I wish you @KalindaKing lots of success in your future steps in your career. And i want to directly not just being thankful to @kokokokonut but to you, when both received my long list of recommendations so kindly, here in the official forum and in the subreddit forum dedicated to KKH. 

Just the mere fact of receiving your message that'll you'll share with the team the list, along Koko to send you directly the link and communicating, regardless Glu management; it was a very precious gesture and felt i did something meaningful by providing some useful ideas for the game, even if if just was you reading it over. Thank you very much! ❤️.

Also, if you read some heated comments from my part, specially in the Seasons feature; i want to let you know it never was directly that to you, and never was, and if something slip and offended you, I'm truly sorry.
    + 🎇 ⚜️ 👑 Triple Crown of Number 1's GOBIN recipient  🏆⚜️🎇. +