Comments

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    I hope we get spoilers this weekend 🤞🏼
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • lauryn2558lauryn2558 Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    Reina12 said:
    Seasons is basically targeted to the demographic of people who will pay money, i.e. people who have a job and can't afford to play all day, so playing at your own pace with a guarantee of items is a nice change from being glued to your phone during work hours or even time that could be spent outside in the real world lol.

That being said I do wish there was a balance of having more to do in game for those who wish to play more, bc sometimes I have more time to spend and some months I won't be getting the all access pass and will also finish early (i made some suggestions in the seasons thread)
    I feel so called out with this post Lol 😂!!! Before seasons I spent an ungodly amount of time and I hate to say this a crazy amount of money just to get certain items. While Seasons has made getting items easier on my end. I do at the same time miss the weekly 5 star, party, reality, and VIP weekends. Your analogy on Seasons is so spot on it hurts. I’ve even considered quitting the game because of the amount of money I’ve spent, and the amount I know I will spend in the future. And then with the holiday season coming up and bills it’s really starting to put things in perspective for me. At the same time I don’t wanna feel like I’m missing out on anything come back to the game and then get really disappointed and regret not playing for a certain amount of time. So I’m kinda limbo saying will stop or will I just keep going and hope for the best 😅😬.
  • konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    I hope I will be able to date Cassio in next update….
  • ashpikachuashpikachu Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    I hope we get this skin tone in the next update, it’s from the male section
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    Reina12 said:
    Seasons is basically targeted to the demographic of people who will pay money, i.e. people who have a job and can't afford to play all day, so playing at your own pace with a guarantee of items is a nice change from being glued to your phone during work hours or even time that could be spent outside in the real world lol.

That being said I do wish there was a balance of having more to do in game for those who wish to play more, bc sometimes I have more time to spend and some months I won't be getting the all access pass and will also finish early (i made some suggestions in the seasons thread)
    I feel so called out with this post Lol 😂!!! Before seasons I spent an ungodly amount of time and I hate to say this a crazy amount of money just to get certain items. While Seasons has made getting items easier on my end. I do at the same time miss the weekly 5 star, party, reality, and VIP weekends. Your analogy on Seasons is so spot on it hurts. I’ve even considered quitting the game because of the amount of money I’ve spent, and the amount I know I will spend in the future. And then with the holiday season coming up and bills it’s really starting to put things in perspective for me. At the same time I don’t wanna feel like I’m missing out on anything come back to the game and then get really disappointed and regret not playing for a certain amount of time. So I’m kinda limbo saying will stop or will I just keep going and hope for the best 😅😬.
    Aw im sorry I don't want you to feel called out!! I honestly hate to admit how much I played before but like I don't want to having to preplan my life around a game at the same time?? I went on a vacation w limited internet and it was great to know im not gonna miss out on items bc i couldnt play all the time. But I also am not made of money and don't know if paying for seasons all the time will be sustainable, especially if the price goes up (I need it to go down lol). Inflation be real, but time is also limited and it's a catch 22 😆
  • kraljakralja Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    please bring back the November boxes!!
    iOS Portuguese player, playing on and off since 2014 🇵🇹
  • lauryn2558lauryn2558 Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    edited October 2022
    Reina12 said:
    Reina12 said:

Aw im sorry I don't want you to feel called out!! I honestly hate to admit how much I played before but like I don't want to having to preplan my life around a game at the same time?? I went on a vacation w limited internet and it was great to know im not gonna miss out on items bc i couldnt play all the time. But I also am not made of money and don't know if paying for seasons all the time will be sustainable, especially if the price goes up (I need it to go down lol). Inflation be real, but time is also limited and it's a catch 22 😆
    Lol!! Please don’t say sorry!! Your post just brought to light what I was already saying in the back of my own mind!! And you’re right inflation is real I went to the Walmart with my mom the other day and I had to put a few things back because they are expensive now 😭, but I also have bad FOMO  Lol!! 
    I hope this storyline outfit comes back for the fire goddess sys next week 🤞🏼
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Willow, Simon, Maria.. Cassio?? 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    i hope we get casual clothes this update !!
    Ski resort sys?? Ahhh yes! Now I have to hope I have enough kstars to get items from kollections 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    I’m curious about next update… can’t wait for spoilers! 
    Time to save up kstars to chase these items for the ski resort sys 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    Willow, Simon, Maria.. Cassio?? 😭
    It will be Rory and what's her face, I can't remember her name 🤔
    @FoxieLola 😭😭😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    Lucyxox said:
    Dreams: ‘Due to the overwhelmingly negative response and issues with Seasons we have decided…’ 💭

Reality: SYS themes that sound like ones we’ve already done, new hair colours which will probably be behind paywall, and formal wear 💔
    🤌🏽🤌🏽🤌🏽🤌🏽🤌🏽
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    And aren't we getting spoilers anymore?
    No more spoilers? 😭😭😭 
    @KalindaKing could you confirm that we won’t get any spoiler anymore? 🥹🥹🥹
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I hope we get this skin tone in the next update, it’s from the male section
    it was from the pink butterfly SYS last year
    iOS
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Sounds like a fun upcoming update?
  • IridescenceIridescence Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    I'm gonna put my money on Maya, Maria or Rory getting married.
    I hope they use the wedding reception in wakiki 😭🤞🏼
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • sashaactivesashaactive Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    I hope they use the wedding reception in wakiki 😭🤞🏼
    Me too !!!
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Maybe spoilers tommorrow?