🗳️ 🧙‍♀️ 👫 KK:H SYS Duets 10/27/22👬- Halloween Masquerade! 👭 👻 🗳️

Comments

• malakk15malakk15 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    Hey guys, I've just rejoined the game (I quit last year) everything changes so much, especially the SYS and I have some questions: 
    1. Do we still have weekend events?  (Do Reality shows, dates,... for free gifts) 
    2. How often do we have SYS duet? (My first SYS after 1 year and I'm already scared of this format...) 
    3. Is boys and girls in one SYS group a permanent thing? 
    Thanks
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    1-4

iOS player 

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    viktoriia said:
    LindaVB said:
    My looks 1-6:

I love this theme!!!
    I love your Indiana Jones look!  So clever! Should've gotten more votes though. You were robbed. 
    Aw thank you!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts

First 3 looks and my bronze box 😇
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    malakk15 said:
    Hey guys, I've just rejoined the game (I quit last year) everything changes so much, especially the SYS and I have some questions: 
    1. Do we still have weekend events?  (Do Reality shows, dates,... for free gifts) 
    2. How often do we have SYS duet? (My first SYS after 1 year and I'm already scared of this format...) 
    Thanks
    Welcome back!
    1. Noooo… We have seasons now 😅 it just started with the last update so everything is still very new and fresh even for us.
    2. It used to be every 2 weeks but last one we had was like a month ago… So basically it’s random. 
    3. Yes. Although there are very few male players in the game so it’s kind of rare, at least in my experience.
  • BenedettaKKHBenedettaKKH Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    Look 3-4 plus an extra one! 

Kourtney Kardash bride and groom costume 2016 - Maleficent and Sleeping Beauty - Barbie and the Nutcracker
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    First look is vampire and Buffy, second one vamp/werewolf and then just some mask stuff 🧙‍♀️🧛‍♀️👯‍♀️

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • MaedaeMaedae Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    1-4 

• AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    1-4
    I’m so happy this is duets,I’m having so much fun

My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • BeeBellaBeeBella Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    The storyline outfit

• 💛🐝💛 • Lvl 57 • +++ • Amazon Fire Player • 💛🐝💛 •
  • malakk15malakk15 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    malakk15 said:
    Thanks
    Welcome back!
    1. Noooo… We have seasons now 😅 it just started with the last update so everything is still very new and fresh even for us.
    2. It used to be every 2 weeks but last one we had was like a month ago… So basically it’s random. 
    3. Yes. Although there are very few male players in the game so it’s kind of rare, at least in my experience.
    Thank you
    Now this is really sad since male dolls don't have seasons... which means no weekend events at all 😢
  • JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    BeeBella said:
    The storyline outfit

Anytime my favourite Miss Managed makes an appearance she gives us the best outfits ❤️❤️I never decline her magnificent dresses ever
  • viktoriiaviktoriia Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    What do we think about the cost of the storyline outfit? Is it worth it though? 
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    Ty Siri 

My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    @iwantaKorkonalaska yes you can dye the skull hologram!
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • sashaactivesashaactive Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    Did anyone else get the Miss Managed Halloween Dress? I really love the knife purse. Honestly 195 k stars is cheap for everything and how well it is designed.
  • sashaactivesashaactive Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    Miss Managed is much better than her daughter, Olivia who became the new Misty when it comes to bad outfits 🎃

Seriously... honestly those couple weeks with Misty made me uninterested in this game. The game was already getting bad enough with out her bad designs lmao.
  • JuhJuh Registered Users, Member 127 Posts
    edited October 2022
    I spent a lot of diamonds chasing the dress and the hair, but couldn't get the hair in the end. I'm happy with the dress and the storyline outfit though. 

My doll's name is Mishaah 🌸
    Android freeplayer
    Brazilian
    Remember to smile ☺️
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts

Bronze box omg. I was going to pick my usual box (7th) but then I asked Siri to pick and ugh 🤦🏻‍♀️😭 Also that hair is driving me nuts.
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • hannahhoxhallihannahhoxhalli Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    First time in a long time I’ve enjoyed SYS, especially duets!! And I’m especially loving all of the looks everyone is putting together, you’re all so creative! Here are a few of mine 🥰 

• LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    @sindhu thank you 🥰 I really like the dress too💗
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    1-4 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29