Anyone have a good squad

MarlenakkhMarlenakkh Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
Hi everyone! I am a daily player who buys every once in a while. I really enjoyed my last squad but I was just barely ever getting kudos. Does anyone know of a squad that has at least 10 daily players. And also gives out kudos?

Best Answer

• Ronny223Ronny223 Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    edited October 2022 Answer ✓
    Hi! I’ve never posted here before, but i am in this squad and i love it so much .Here are 14 players and d you can receive a daily giftbox i hope you will join! 

Answers

• MarlenakkhMarlenakkh Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    Ronny223 said:
    Hi! I’ve never posted here before, but i am in this squad and i love it so much .here is 14 players and i hope you will join! 
    Thank you so much! I just joined! I adore your looks! ❤️ 
  • kkhdarlkkhdarl Registered Users, Member 76 Posts
    Ronny223 said:
    Hi! I’ve never posted here before, but i am in this squad and i love it so much .Here are 14 players and d you can receive a daily giftbox i hope you will join! 
    i think we’re in the same squad! so glad to find a forum player, my in game name is amelia!!
  • Ronny223Ronny223 Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    I’m so happy to find someone from squad , wish you good scores in SYS! Btw , always wanted to ask someone. How to get this skin or something?
  • MarlenakkhMarlenakkh Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    Ronny223 said:
    I’m so happy to find someone from squad , wish you good scores in SYS! Btw , always wanted to ask someone. How to get this skin or something?
    Hey! It’s one of the options you can get from the 15 diamond boxes. Unfortunately they ended early this month. But the box returns every couple of weeks!