• IronsIrons Registered Users, Member 676 Posts

• erikacaroliinelerikacaroliinel Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    Irons said:
    o:) ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MUTHAĀ  o:)

Hey Dolls! I know I havenā€™t been very active but my mom has had a stroke and is still in the hospital. @iamgogo is my son which is why he hasnā€™t been as active. Heā€™s by her side. And @Muddah47 is my mom. All you other dolls who have been MIA had better step your PĀ„Ā§Ā§Ā£&Ā§ up! Iā€™m still watching! I hope you are all ok with us keeping their spots for them.Ā  <3

Iā€™ve clocked a few of you dolls looking particularly snatched. Iā€™ve been saving your looks since way back. Would love to see you dolls sharing snaps with each other here on the forum when you see a particularly fierce look! I too try to look good for you dolls!Ā  o:)

Ive also been snatching Halloween looks and will share some of my favs tomorrow. So you still have time to make the cut or Iā€™m afraid it will be off with your head!Ā  >:)
    Hey mutha!! Hope your mom gets better soon, my grandma also had a stroke last year and recovery was a tough path but thankfully got better, hoping she'll be back soon šŸ™šŸ» miss y'all!!

As for the dolls they're rocking the runway as always I'm so proud of how beautiful our squad is šŸ’• my editing skills suck so I could never do such amazing edits but you rock it šŸ˜‚
    edited November 2022
    >:) ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MUTHAĀ  >:)

What a spooky Halloween itā€™s been! Amazing looks!!Ā 

ā€œShantay, You All Slayed!ā€

• DiamondKKHDiamondKKH Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    hi dolls it's been a while since i dont post anything on the forum, i lost my password but just reset it lol also college has been crazy lately so i only have a little time to play the game and chill out a little, can't wair for winter break!
    all my best wishes for your fam @irons i miss them all! ā¤
    and i couldn't be happier seeing my doll featured so many times, tysm!!! this runway is way beautiful with you all in it šŸ˜ā¤
  • TheValkyrieTheValkyrie Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    Hi dolls!
    I love your Halloween collection @Irons, and thank you for featuring meĀ ā¤
    I'm sorry about my absenceĀ šŸ˜¢, I won't beat around the bush ... after the recent updates, (especially seasons) I lost my interest in the game; I spent too much time and energy, in this game just to get a similar hairstyle or dress that I already had.Ā Ā 
    Lately, I'm tired of everything and kkh is not an exception... it is my final year in the uni and I'm writing my thesis paper so, I rather put my focus on that.Ā 
    I might return to this game sometime but I believe that taking an indefinite break might help with my issues.Ā 
    Love you dolls, thank you for everything and take care ā™”ā™”ā™”
    ā™„Ā Daily player āœ§Ā AndroidĀ ā™„Ā 
    Hey @TheValkyrie. Iā€™m so sorry to hear youā€™re leaving our squad. You are such an important member! But real life always takes priority. I donā€™t know whatā€™s going on in your life but wish you the absolute best of everything!! Iā€™m sure youā€™ll find your zest for life again. Good luck with school and remember, you always have friends here!Ā  <3
  • trixiee3trixiee3 Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    edited November 2022

It is me, Trixie.Ā 

xoĀ 
    In my blonde eraĀ 
    I am your dream girlĀ 
    NEON AND BEYONDā€¦ here are some of my looks. Would love to see what you guys are submitting. XO trixieĀ 
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    Hey dolls! Turns out Iā€™ve overlooked that our thread got active - so thrilled to see all your amazing looks, and thanks @Irons for featuring me in the Halloween collage (I really love how you do thosešŸ’•)! Iā€™m busier than usual these days though still trying to keep up with the game - looking forward to getting some goodies during BF (Iā€™ve already started on those diamond collections, so bye-bye my diamonds)!
  • HeyItsLissaHeyItsLissa Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    Hey everyone!
    I'm sorry I haven't been very active on the thread in a while. I started grad school this year and finding free time has been difficult. I hope everyone is doing well. My thoughts are with you and your family @Irons.Ā 

I also wanted to share a game tip. For those who may not have noticed, they have added offers to earn diamonds like there is for k stars. This is a great time to rack up on free diamonds with the discounted collections going. Take care everyone!
    edited November 2022
    Ā o:) Announcement From MuthaĀ  o:)

<3 Thank you to all you gorgeous Dolls for your well wishes! xxĀ  <3

Hello dolls,Ā 

Ā I have noticed the number of people who play daily have gone down, Iā€™ve also noted that very few people purchase things in the game lately. It is unfair to those of us who are doing so. Dolls who do not purchase are just collecting rewards from our purchases. We are not getting all of the rewards and kudos we could be.Ā 

Ā First joining this squad I felt it was clear that you had to be a daily player and had to make purchases. Now it is only a few dolls following these rules.Ā 

Ā Continuation of this behaviour will result in valuable players leaving the squad. Then youā€™ll be on your own kids. Step your pussys up.Ā 

xo trixieĀ 

edited November 2022
    Ā >:) ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MUTHAĀ  >:)

I donā€™t know who you think you are @trixiee3 but NOBODY speaks to my dolls like that!Ā 
    We all have busy lives and come here to de stress. Ainā€™t nobody got time for that attitude.Ā 
    Best of luck to you in everything you do.Ā 

edited November 2022
    Ā o:) ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MUTHAĀ  o:)

Hey Dolls. I want to check in with all of you following the recent exit of one of our Squad Members. I have tried to be straight with all of you about what is going on in my personal life. I havenā€™t been posting on the forum as often as I used to. I love this Squad! Each and every one of you and I love creating posts here. If you feel let down by me as MUTHA, I will understand if you want to go. Ā 

If on the other hand you love our Squad too and are willing to hang in there with me, then I definitely want you on our team!!Ā 
    I will continue to encourage everyone and fosterĀ a stress free space for fun! Much love to you all!Ā  <3
    @erikacaroliinel @HeyItsLissa Ā @iamgogo Ā @kkhcrose Ā @Nellebells Ā @justanna Ā @DiamondKKH @nicolesoldthrworld @Muddah47 Grace and our newest member Kassidy Kardashian.Ā 

• nicolesoldthrworldnicolesoldthrworld Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I know Iā€™m more quiet (I donā€™t know how to forum šŸ˜…) but I appreciate this squad and being included! Mothaā€™s posts are always supportive and kind and whenever my doll in included I get so happy! Personal life comes first, and itā€™s nice to see posts again!
    Welcome Doll! So glad to have you join us!Ā 

edited November 2022
    Don't wanna beat a dead horse, but I love our squad and I won't let anyone talk a lot of poop about our amazing dolls. Mutha NEVER told us we needed to purchase anything to stay in the squad and if you were so annoyed, why didn't you leave earlier? Instead you came out of the blue attacking us (i saw your 1st post here and the mean words you wrote before u edited it) and claiming we're only taking advantage of you. Oh, poor you! Is it so difficult to accept not all people here can afford paying real money to play a game? If u wanted sooo bad that all of us spent real money in the game, why didn't u pay for us? lol šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø @trixiee3

Sorry mutha for speaking out, I couldn't help myself :( I love our squad so much for tolerating this attitudeĀ 

And no need to apologize Mutha, ur the best squad leader around here, personal life comes first and I feel so lucky to have found a squad where ppl actually understand it ā¤Ā 

And welcome Kassidy to our squad! Hope ur in the forum soon!

And I hope you can come back to our squad if you're back to the game @TheValkyrie šŸ’•
  • KassidyKKassidyK Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    Irons said:
    Welcome Doll! So glad to have you join us!Ā 

Thank you so much!Ā 

Hey Andrea. So happy to have you join our Squad!Ā 

Ā o:) ANNOUNCEMENT FROM MUTHAĀ  o:)

I love you Dolls! We all have each otherā€™s backs in this Squad.Ā 

It does feel like a new era! So happy to see new fresh faces. Great Lookbooks Dolls.Ā 

Iā€™ll send through an updated Kudos chart. We all share here. Ā Iā€™ll organise Muddah47 to start handing out Kudos again. Sorry I let that slip. Priorities!! Lol.Ā 

Love to you all!Ā  <3