Seasons

Comments

• KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    I really wished they exchanged seasons with the throwback weekday SYS. I miss the weekend events! There should be the weekend SYS from mon-thur- then weekend event fri-sun instead!!
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • karenguerra19karenguerra19 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Katinkae said:
    I really wished they exchanged seasons with the throwback weekday SYS. I miss the weekend events! There should be the weekend SYS from mon-thur- then weekend event fri-sun instead!!
    Or they can just leave both SYS events and Seasons. It could be so much fun, not like this. 
  • raelugoraelugo Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    yeah why not have both the events and seasons? I asked the chat box and they said the events are still available they’ll just be really rare so to keep an eye out…I wonder when (or if) they’ll pop up again…
  • DaniellaRoseDaniellaRose Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    So, after playing seasons for a while I have to admit I do like it. Although there are parts of it that I don’t like. I did buy the all access pass (which I wasn’t really happy about) and I did enjoy being able to get items that were low in points. I think a lot more people would be happy if we didn’t have to pay to have access to the all the items. I also don’t think that there should be as many tickets available because it has completely ruined SYS events. I do miss weekend events, maybe there could be a new variation of them introduced. I thought some of the outfits in seasons were ugly ngl but apart from that I like it. 
  • Hope_xHope_x Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    I’m so bored. Do we not get Kimiversary anymore or have I missed it? 
  • konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    Hope_x said:
    It was in June 
  • Hope_xHope_x Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    konradkkh said:
    Hope_x said:
    It was in June 
    Oh yes, I get confused with the dates. Black Friday is the next sale? Assuming it’s still going ahead. 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    The BF sale is happening. I saw it mentioned in the thread for the update.
    Platform: Android

• Dana_358Dana_358 Registered Users 72 Posts
    Dana_358 said:
    LAdoll24 said:
    I’m hoping we gonna get K-stars for gigs upcoming weekend. I’m sure there was mentioning of it? 
    I remember that too I think it might be this weekend. Not about to even try to look back for it lol. Hopefully we get a Halloween gift too!
    Correct, only if reality shows don't count they might cancel this as well. Not spending my weekend for 4 kstars.
    As predicted - k stars not  for reality shows..... .
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    edited October 2022
    We can still do reality tv shows to get kstars 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    We can still do reality tv shows to get kstars 
    Agree, I haven’t played this much for weeks, but this is the time to get those precious K-stars 😅
  • AstridAstrid Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    I was skeptical about seasons when it first came out and I must admit, I enjoyed it a little more than I thought I would. I did enjoy not feeling pressured to be on the game constantly trying to win the prizes, it was better being able to play at my own pace. 

Something I hope they address though - 

• if a free player has collected all the prizes, at the end of the season there should be some kind of exchange system for left over points that have been accumulated. I understand they want people to buy the all access pass, but not everyone can afford to buy it. So far I have 225 points that will go to waste, and there is still 9 days to go

@kokokokonut maybe gift boxes at the end that we could use points to buy and they have tickets, diamonds, kstars - NO DYES - it wouldn’t  matter if they were like 150 points each, at least we wouldn’t feel like we are just wasting our points

I really hope they work through some of the things we’d like addressed :) Happy Gaming! 
  • alvaasalvaas Registered Users, Member 388 Posts
    Astrid said:

@kokokokonut maybe gift boxes at the end that we could use points to buy and they have tickets, diamonds, kstars - NO DYES - it wouldn’t  matter if they were like 150 points each, at least we wouldn’t feel like we are just wasting our points
    Maybe TB boxes? 150 points each? I’d like that instead of points just going to waste
    alvaas said:
    Astrid said:

Maybe TB boxes? 150 points each? I’d like that instead of points just going to waste
    Yeah that’s a good idea :)

I’m now up to 475 wasted points :(

I get that they don’t care who can or can’t afford an all access pass, and that at the end of the day it’s a business and wants to make money, but there are A LOT of free players still, and I really hope they start listening to us

• jennahbannerjennahbanner Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    I'm a free player, but I can't purchase anything on the game because it is not available in my country. So even if I wanted to purchase the all access pass, I literally cannot.🙁 
  • Dana_358Dana_358 Registered Users 72 Posts
    I'm a free player, but I can't purchase anything on the game because it is not available in my country. So even if I wanted to purchase the all access pass, I literally cannot.🙁 
    I thought it was available everywhere? Where do you live? 
  • jennahbannerjennahbanner Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    Dana_358 said:
    I thought it was available everywhere? Where do you live? 
    I live in Namibia🙌🏼 but once i tried to do a payment it just kept on saying transaction failed or something  along the lines of that.
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Not these going to waste 😭 I hate that they don’t roll over to next season. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
    what do i do with these points? 😭 I already have everything

You lose them which absolutely sucks. I’m a free player and once I claimed all the prizes, the all access pass popped up to encourage me to buy it and not lose my points.

I’d like to see them off some kind of claim system so our points don’t go to waste - I know they want us to buy the all access pass, but not all
    of us can afford to.
    konradkkh said:
    We should have at least 12 pages of rewards not 8 because is not enough for all month 
     Agree - there definitely needs to be more prizes. And it’s not just free players that are going to waste excess points, so they can’t use the fact that the all access pass gives more prizes and therefore takes more time. I know that paid players will also accumulate points that they won’t be able to use.
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    Astrid said:
    konradkkh said:
    We should have at least 12 pages of rewards not 8 because is not enough for all month 
     Agree - there definitely needs to be more prizes. And it’s not just free players that are going to waste excess points, so they can’t use the fact that the all access pass gives more prizes and therefore takes more time. I know that paid players will also accumulate points that they won’t be able to use.
    Lol I am still working on items bc of the pass, and have no points accumulating.... so paid players will accumulate fewer/if any points compared to free players.
  • Lilith_KKHLilith_KKH Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    I have all the prizes now, all these extra points, and I'm SO. BORED.

I also was hoping there'd be some sort of prize for unlocking everything but nope.
    IOS Player - Level 50

Nonbinary - They/He
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    I like seasons in general. I like seeing all the items so I know what I’m working towards, I think the diamonds, tickets and stars you can get is pretty good value (if they keep the price of the pass the same..) 
    BUT.. it’s just not enough? The daily and weekly challenges are a good idea but there aren’t enough prizes compared to how many points you can get. I’ve got all the items, still have a week to go and have loads of points. There needs to be a way of converting the points into something at the end, maybe stars, diamonds or dyes. It would also be good if there were more things to earn. 

This isn’t related but annoys me SO MUCH - every Friday we get the chance to buy an outfit but why is it always phrased like ‘I designed this for you!’ ‘I got you an amazing outfit’ ‘I got them to make an outfit like mine for you’ and then WE have to pay for it?! It’s such a small thing but it drives me mad that it’s always put like it’s a gift but we have to pay a lot of stars. Could the way it’s worded be changed?! 
    iOS player 
    level 69