🗳️ 🧙‍♀️ 👫 KK:H SYS Duets 10/27/22👬- Halloween Masquerade! 👭 👻 🗳️

Comments

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    edited October 2022
    I had fun creating these looks 💀💚🛸

• ArianeMBArianeMB Registered Users, Member 146 Posts
    All my looks, sys has become a crazy battlefield.

20 tickets, 94 points, hopefully I'll be in first or second place (silver 2)

My favorite looks were number 9 (aliens), 13 (fairies), 15 (autumn look) and 16 :•)
    They/them please
  • AngelaKkhAngelaKkh Registered Users, Member 98 Posts
    Ash_KKH said:
                                  👹 First Two 🐺

Omg, where are both of the blonde hairs from? Im in love :o
  • Melissa_kkhMelissa_kkh Registered Users, Member 151 Posts

Came 7th in gold and I had to fight for there wings but no regrets AT ALL! I’m SO in love with them 😍
     they dye beautifully!
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Getting TS items is still impossible in silver 2 but at least ranking higher wasn't impossible like in the silver 3, which might as well be another gold level with how competitive it is now.
    Platform: Android

• Ash_KKHAsh_KKH Registered Users, Member 138 Posts
    edited October 2022
    AngelaKkh said:
    Ash_KKH said:
                                  👹 First Two 🐺

Omg, where are both of the blonde hairs from? Im in love :o
    @AngelaKkh The first hair is from the most recent Fashion Goal with the snake; the second is from this kollection ☺️ I’m glad you liked the looks! 🥹

♡ Level 61 and counting ♡
    ♡ On/off player since 2014 ♡
    “Be the change you wish to see in the world.” - Anonymous  
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    So disappointed... I was short 0,5 points for the crow aura and got only the hand accessory. I glanced at the TS board and I could've gotten that accessory without those two extra tickets I submitted, so essentially I wasted two tickets 😞 damn

• PuddlesPuddles Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    2nd in Gold. Had to use 43 tickets but the wings, dress and aura were worth it, I also earned the hair and gloves but I’m not a fan of those.

this sys was a bloodbath so I’m looking forward to chilled sys on November. 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Got 12th place in gold 🖤 
    Really wanted the wings though 😭 
    Also @eggsandbananas why can’t we use the birds in the Photo Booth? 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • JasmindeeJasmindee Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    I’ve never seen anything like this before. The pink skin fiasco came close but this was ridiculous. I couldn’t be bothered in the end, I had a Halloween house party and forgot about it. Came 9th in gold and got the wings which made me happy even though I forgot to use up my two tickets.

Also, SYS usually ends at 2am here in the UK. It’s just gone 01:30am and it’s saying it’s finished. Is this a new thing? Our clocks went back on Saturday night so maybe it’s to do with that… 

My doll's name is Arabella Rose.
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts

Some of my other looks, had to put in 5 extra tickets to be 4th in silver3 which feels okay tbh compared to some other groups

23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,244 Posts
    I got 4th place in silver 2. 1 point away from the wings but that's okay. My birthday is Friday hopefully the fire goddess sys goes better for me . Anyways Congrats everyone have a great week 🖤
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
  • LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 449 Posts

Last looks and TS 🧡🖤
  • MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,244 Posts
    Almost forgot. I love the db hair 🖤
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
  • kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    TS was crazy but I did have fun with the looks on this one. I had to put in 22 looks just to get to 9th but I got the wings so I’m happy!
  • SophieFKKHSophieFKKH Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    edited October 2022
    Placed at 4th, had to use my saved tickets, used 4 extra tickets, was doing fine at 2nd place till last minute dropped to 4th place. My group was still considerably okay compared to other groups. Happy I got the wings at least.

Top fav looks that I've submitted:

This SYS was wild~
    Happy Halloween 2022!

• MariahkateMariahkate Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    I used all my free tickets from seasons and still only came 8th. I can’t keep up with this game! 

• Ash_KKHAsh_KKH Registered Users, Member 138 Posts
    edited October 2022

Last couple looks. Please please please implement a scroll bar in the kloset. My thumb and index finger are crying 🥲 but it was all worth it for this absolute beauty!

♡ Level 61 and counting ♡
    ♡ On/off player since 2014 ♡
    “Be the change you wish to see in the world.” - Anonymous  
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts

Some of my looks! I had a lot of fun with this theme. I wish i spent more time in the photobooth 🖤🖤🖤
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • Maria_MPMaria_MP Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    I am obsessed with these wings🥰 ended in 1st place in Gold but all I really wanted was the wings.. Happy Halloween everyone👻🎃🎃
  • BeeBellaBeeBella Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    Last looks

• 💛🐝💛 • Lvl 57 • +++ • Amazon Fire Player • 💛🐝💛 •
  • Doll_FaceDoll_Face Registered Users, Member 95 Posts

• kiraraquelkiraraquel Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    Came first in Gold. Had to use an ungodly amount of tickets but it was worth it since I wasn’t able to chase the last TS wings. I’m never doing this again though, my anxiety was on a million lol.
  • BeeBellaBeeBella Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    I fell asleep after entering my last look an hour before SYS ended and woke up when there was 10 seconds left! I was thinking, guess I should kiss the TS prizes goodbye 😭 Waiting for the votes to be calculated was pretty stressful but by some miracle I ended in 3rd place with only 5 extra tickets! I'm shocked. Anyway...

Congrats everyone!
    👻🎃 Happy Halloween! 🎃👻 

• 💛🐝💛 • Lvl 57 • +++ • Amazon Fire Player • 💛🐝💛 •
  • IwantaKorkonalaskaIwantaKorkonalaska Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    edited October 2022
    I want everybody to know that my first two outfits did so badly, i'll copy y'all outfits with what i have so i can get the prize positions, i'll thank you personally at the end of the weekend a thank you letter.

Special, heartfeel and direct thanks to this dolls and their generosity to share their submissions, and to have indirectly help me get most of the prizes i wanted it (i didn't get the dress, but it's futile to cry or vent over spilled milk, i prefer to focused on actually what i could get and share it with you all) :

+ 🎇 ⚜️ 👑 Triple Crown of Number 1's GOBIN recipient  🏆⚜️🎇. + 
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts

Yeah, I spent every single ticket I had and came in 2nd!
    Kind of bumped how badly these wings dyes but I’m so happy overall!
    I was ready to wake up in the morning and be like 8th (believe me that did happened before)!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN DOLLS 🎃 👻🧙‍♀️
  • aprillynnxaprillynnx Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    I want everybody to know that my first two outfits did so badly, i'll copy y'all outfits with what i have so i can get the prize positions, i'll thank you personally at the end of the weekend a thank you letter.

Special, heartfeel and direct thanks to this dolls and their generosity to share their submissions, and to have indirectly help me get most of the prizes i wanted it (i didn't get the dress, but it's futile to cry or vent over spilled milk, it prefer to focused on actually what i could get and share it with you all  ):

I never really share my looks cuz I’m afraid they’re not good enough, but this made me happy thank you. 🥺🥹 @IwantaKorkonalaska
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    Love the gloves especially with those outrageously long nails. 
    IOS Player 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Scoring well wasn’t enough 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Final two looks.

My group was crazy. I finished 23rd, top 10 places were all over 100points.
    I play on iOS