🎆✨KK:H Update v13.5 - Luxe Life!✨🎆

Comments

• BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    What is going on, Koko literally just said don’t blame Glu on this or else there won’t be any spoilers here at all 
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    What is going on, Koko literally just said don’t blame Glu on this or else there won’t be any spoilers here at all 
    But what's the point?
    We know where to go if we want to see unofficial spoilers. 
    The developers need to quit being lazy and do it themselves (yes, I know they won't do it anyway because they don't care).
    The "spoilers" we've been getting are the sys banner from the newsletter, so I assume if we're not getting those then we won't get the newsletter as well. 

So let's say a doll post a spoiler with unreleased clothes. They can't be banned right??? No one can blame them because it's allowed now 🤷‍♀️
  • LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    I’m not arguing with anyone everyone is right but it would be nice to be able to discuss upcoming items on here because the forum is kind of dying out 💕 Thank you Koko
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    So what I’m understanding is that glu doesn’t want to do their job anymore because what’s so hard on finding someone to post the official spoilers? Makes no sense to me. 🤷🏻‍♀️
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
    So what I’m understanding is that glu doesn’t want to do their job anymore because what’s so hard on finding someone to post the official spoilers? Makes no sense to me. 🤷🏻‍♀️
    Maybe they are making cuts from higher up and they won’t allow them to use any time towards the forum because they don’t care about us  as the forum does not directly generate revenue  I think it would be something like that 💕
    EA just keeps on making the game less & less enjoyable each day. 🤦🏻‍♀️
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
     If I hear about the newsletter, I’ll post. 
    I said if letting us post the images here is bad optics, they might rethink. I didn’t say they would.  Then I asked if we want them here? 
     The forum has been in transition before, we are adjusting to Seasons, and no Kalinda. 
    First thing, we have to get to the Update. Then, we’ll take it from there.

I’m hoping the reality shows will be counting in Seasons. That’s the 1st thing I’m trying when the update comes. 

I’ll ask about the Amazon update. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    EA just keeps on making the game less & less enjoyable each day. 🤦🏻‍♀️
    Yeah a successful game would want to encourage community but we all know glu don’t really care about players (people at the top) 💕
    I said, when the update comes, I’d start a thread giving the instructions for posting the images found eisewhere. This doesn’t mean I can obtain or use any of these things before they’re released.  It meant we can put them behind spoilers and look so players don’t have to pretend they’re not available.   I’ll find out more when I can, and report back once I have more info.  

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    I cannot wait for the lime green hair colour Kalinda mentioned 💖
  • stepht500stepht500 Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    Wait why is kalinda gone? I must’ve missed that. 
  • wafflesbetchwafflesbetch Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    Thank you koko for giving us the info, and while we do appreciate that ban being lifted, we would definitely like a couple of spoilers like we get before every update. It gave us something to look forward to as a teaser for the update!
  • AmyaKKHAmyaKKH Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    Please don’t blame Glu, I asked if we could post them again, so blame me. Before we had the spoilers Kalinda made each update,  Glu used to reluctantly look the other way while we posted them in the Friends section, (now squads). I thought I’d try to get it back for us. 
     I thought it would be great news, meant as a bright spot. ‘ Hey, no spoilers each week, but we can lift the ban on those unpublished spoilers.’ I thought it was nice of Eggs to allow it.  But framing it like Glu is condoning hacking, they might rethink.  So, am I wrong? Do you guys want to be able to see the spoilers here?  Don’t ridicule Glu for saying ok to something I thought you’d want. 
    The alternative would have been not saying anything when I post tomorrow’s thread without a Sneak Peak, or when the update came and we didn’t get spoilers.

Thank you @kokokokonut, I appreciate you asking if we may have something to fill the absence of Kalinda’s spoilers.  And I don’t see it as them allowing hackers,  just realizing that there will be hacking no matter how hard they try to block new features, suspend accounts, etc. there is no way for them to 100% completely eliminate the issue.  So might as well let them share the news they used to pay someone to do. 
    IOS Player
    #WeekendEventsPlsComeHomeTheKidsMissYou
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Off topic but are Halloween boxes gone? 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    Anyone else watching the App Store/Play Store?   A couple of times, @LindaVB was the first, and came back and slapped down our update button. 
        Any update graphic will work!  

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited November 2022
    @dpeters yes they were only available until 10 am EST today 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    edited November 2022
    I created a thread in the Squad section, for the unofficial spoilers when they become available.   I put some guidelines for the thread in the 1st post.  <3.  

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    Let's hope Jose doesn't stop posting because glu is trying to use him to do the job they won't in their official forum 🤷‍♀️
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Ikr 
    I to be honest, don’t really care about the spoilers being posted on the forum because I mean i follow Jose myself and I would look at his account to see what items I wanted to get and save up for. But what’s frustrating for me is that the spoilers is what kept the forum active, and the fact that glu doesn’t want to do their job or EA doesn’t want glu to do it, whatever the case is, is really upsetting. Like for example, with the sys items, everyone would see whether they wanted to stay in gold or level down, and when they took that away, because they wanted to make more people buy tickets, it just started to go downhill from there.
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @KkhAngelica thanks! I forgot to check the time 😅
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    edited November 2022
    Jose has posted here, we used to post them, and Jose never had a problem.  And point of info, although they are breaking the rules by manipulating the game files, we have never seen evidence that they are hacking as well. If they ask us to stop, Fine.  
    I posted the link here for convenience.  

Edit for  clarification.  Glu isn’t using Jose. It was my idea to bring them over. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited November 2022
    Update is out for iOS!!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Update is out!
    iOS player 

😍😍😍
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts

iOS player