🎆✨KK:H Update v13.5 - Luxe Life!✨🎆

Comments

• viktoriiaviktoriia Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    carramen_ said:

"Play weekly quests to earn free gifts"

Are we getting free gifts back??
    Yes free gifts 🎁 🤗 🙏.  
    And double yes for reality shows being added into professional tasks! 👌 finally. 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    It would be great if we could adjust clothes to be darker before using the neon dye so it could less migraine triggering in brightness level. I'll probably be using them more on darker clothes. 
    Platform: Android

• kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    edited November 2022
    Can we start get 3 earnables for the sys??? Getting two items is so sad and the quality is no where comparable to everything else. And I wish the earnables were more on theme. The Halloween ones were 🥲🥲
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    @kaydencekkh tbh I wouldn’t want to get a third earnable. It’s already hard trying to get the last one and glu would only raise up the points. 😭 and we only get 14 extra tickets which some use all of them during 1-2 sys’s, unless they buy the access pass or more tickets. 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    Whyyyyy do y’all force update games 😭 I was scoring in the high 40s and am now only getting 36s. I waited for a reason! 
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    ngl as nice as the new dyes are, I can't help but think they're gonna make diamond boxes even more of a nightmare and possibly give ppl less items per palette.
    I was thinking about this when i saw there would be new dyes.
    The box will probably be full of them as an excuse to give us a chance to get the new dyes.
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    When are we getting the best of sys boxes @kokokokonut?
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    And when exactly are we getting November seasons?
    edited November 2022
    With extra diamonds from seasons, I ended up taking a couple of turns on diamond boxes, but if those boxes are going to have even more dyes now, I think I'm definitely done with that. And I feel like some of the neon colors work a lot better than the others on a larger amount of clothing. The neon light green will be really hard to use most of the time.
    Edit: Btw, out of the dresses that aren't that dark, this one dyes pretty well and this black one is definitely one I want to use some of the colors on.

I rather spend months saving diamonds to open 15 diamond boxes than opening these, that are probably going to have the new dyes in them. No way I’m spending 5 diamonds on 1 dye that I can get with 1 diamond. 🙅🏻‍♀️
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    keke0388 said:
    And when exactly are we getting November seasons?
    If you have seasons in your game now there should be a countdown timer to the end, then the next one will start 💕
  • kkhalicekkhalice Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    edited November 2022
    I think seasons will start around 10 on monday & end around 10 on sunday because thats how it worked when we had weekend events so maybe it’ll be the same as well but im not sure because the weekly and daily refresh as early as 5 am so hmmm
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    I rather spend months saving diamonds to open 15 diamond boxes than opening these, that are probably going to have the new dyes in them. No way I’m spending 5 diamonds on 1 dye that I can get with 1 diamond. 🙅🏻‍♀️
    They've made it harder to get dye with 1 diamond, I can only seem to get it if I'm completely out of a dye color 😢 the boxes to open dye haven't popped up for me recently. Can we change that to have the dye box always available?
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Sunday night, I’ll start a Seasons thread for the upcoming Seasons. We can run that for the length of the season, then we’ll do a new Seasons thread for the next.  (I’m getting tired of Saying Seasons 4 times a sentence.) lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • malakk15malakk15 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    I just need confirmation, can tickets from seasons be stacked up like purchased tickets? Or do I have to use them all in 1 SYS? Thanks
  • LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    @malakk15 they stack like purchased tickets
  • Melissa_kkhMelissa_kkh Registered Users, Member 151 Posts
    I don’t know where to put this but i have to speak because i’m furious right now!
    I’m A+ right now and i really wanted to start a new comeback story,  i’ve been doing parties to get fans for the past two weeks now
    BUT EVERYTIME i get to place 2/3 (which is really hard to do btw), the placement gets automatically refreshed and these npcs just get ahead by an insane amount of fans!

Aka like +100 million fans YES 100MILLION in 5s.

This is so frustrating and really making me angry at the game (as if it couldn’t get any worse) 

@Melissa_kkh doing the gigs that Simon calls to do every hour will help you get more fans and get to the top quicker but yeah it’s frustrating when npcs go up the list 🤦🏻‍♀️
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • lolosworldlolosworld Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    @kokokokonut is kalinda being replaced by anyone or is her position cut? 
    I saw the dark blue dye in my daily box palette. If we're getting more dyes in the daily boxes, could we know which ones?

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I really hope the TB items in the diamond boxes have been updated. It's been the mermaid stuff for months now.
    iOS
  • Ronny223Ronny223 Registered Users, Member 55 Posts

New hair color on npc
    All of npc can have it or how can i get it?