🤫 SSSH. v13.5 & 13.6 Sneak Peeking! Don’t look if you want to be Surprised! 🤫

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
edited November 2022 in KKH Squads
Welcome.  Here is a thread where you can post Jose’s spoilers and talk about the unreleased items.   
This is not an ok to talk about cheating. Please don’t post random dolls you see in unreleased things, as in the past we just posted Jose’s.

But here’s some good news.  Since we are keeping the pictures here in this section, there is no need to put them
in spoiler form. 

We can just post in the open here.  Please, don’t post them in any other threads.  Thanks. We can refine this as we go along.   :)

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev134

Comments

• tayy05tayy05 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    edited November 2022

• TonysgirlTonysgirl Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    I think this is next sys clothes and Diamond box… 
  • wafflesbetchwafflesbetch Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    I'm gonna post some spoilers from instagram here guys! So just remember they aren't in spoiler form so they'll just be in the open and this is a warning if you don't want spoilers! If you don't want spoilers DONT SCROLL DOWN and then be upset that you saw em, capiche? 
    edited November 2022
    The person who posts them based on events hasn't posted yet, so this is another account. I blocked out their name though! 

Guys I just counted the earnables and ts items, and this person might be missing a couple of items so I'm not sure. When the usual spoiler goblin posts then we'll have the items arranged per event as well
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    Thank you for posting these! 
    There are definitely some nice stuff! Nails are gorgeous, some outfits are really unique, eye make up is something different from what we usually get 👀
    Can not wait to see them on 💎
  • JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    I want that sphinx cat 
  • kkhalicekkhalice Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    so are the new hair colors not in the update or are they in like one of the kollections maybe ?
  • LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Omg I am in love with these items I think these are some of the best update items I’ve ever seen 😍💕 There is so much wrong with the game right now but honestly these are such cute items they gave us some casual, some long nails, some different eye makeup from usual, beautiful hairstyles, original handhelds and even the ones that we’ve had before are so cute it doesn’t matter, earmuffs, no big jewellery, good aura… seasons is still the worst but I think some people on the design team are so talented 💕
    kkhalice said:
    so are the new hair colors not in the update or are they in like one of the kollections maybe ?
    A couple might be included in kollections, and some might be ts items and the "seasons" items too 
    edited November 2022
    I want that sphinx cat 
    Me too omg 😭 imagine if they gave us a ginger tabby ugh I would d*e
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Yeah I counted too, I only saw 7 earnables. Hopefully we see the rest with Jose’s spoilers, but I do like some items! I just hope the ones I like aren’t behind the access pass. 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
    I’m sorry but who is this Jose everyone is talking about?😅
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    He's on Instagram. He posts the unofficial spoilers in full. So you get the kloset shots like above but he also dresses his doll in the full outfits so you can see the items properly and tells you which items are for what event. 
  • kkhalicekkhalice Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    I wonder when he’s gonna post tho
    @kkhalice he sometimes either posts hours later or the next day. So I think some time today probably. But it might be a little harder to know what items go with which, since there’s no weekend events anymore.
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    edited November 2022
    I hope seasons hasn't ruined the unofficial spoilers too. There is no way to know for sure what goes with what with the lack of event icons, only sys items seem to have icons left. We know that glu might decide to mix and match the items so 🤷 

There is also little need for spoilers when in a few days most of the items will be in the game because of seasons. Only thing we really need spoilers of is sys, diamond boxes, and fashion goals and kollections.

Taking weekend events away really affected the whole way we play and hype ourselves up to play. Now Kalinda is leaving and it really feels the game is on its way out or at least the forum. Very little effort is being put into it by glu to save it. It's sad.
    FoxieLola said:
    He's on Instagram. He posts the unofficial spoilers in full. So you get the kloset shots like above but he also dresses his doll in the full outfits so you can see the items properly and tells you which items are for what event. 
    Could you please dm me his insta? 😅
  • ArianeMBArianeMB Registered Users, Member 146 Posts

Guys I just counted the earnables and ts items, and this person might be missing a couple of items so I'm not sure. When the usual spoiler goblin posts then we'll have the items arranged per event as well
    I'm hoping the missing items are the hair colours!!
    They/them please
    edited November 2022

IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    edited November 2022
    I like this season's prizes, I'm gonna wait to see the clothes on a doll to decide if I want to buy the access pass

There are 11 outfits instead of 10 like last time!

They/them please
  • morganngabriellemorganngabrielle Registered Users, Member 307 Posts
    noo there’s a diamond kollection this update 😫 
  • Ronny223Ronny223 Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    I’m in love with this items ! Someone knows is this from future seasons or sys?
    Ronny223 said:
    I’m in love with this items ! Someone knows is this from future seasons or sys?
    The silver dress is from season, white dress is diamond box, green dress is kollection and the beige one is Sys 
    They/them please
  • anna_r01anna_r01 Registered Users, Member 265 Posts
    edited November 2022
    The spoilers have dropped from the ‘official’ spoiler account.

Seasons items (I think):

SYS items:

Diamond Boxes:

New hair/ nail/ eyeshadow colours and weekly storyline outfits (I think):

Kollection items (both Kstar and Diamond) + Bundle:

❤️iOS Player❤️
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    Oh my God, I die for the sphynx cat, it's the only thing I really want😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️

• GemmaKKHGemmaKKH Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    I want those brows so badly 😭
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    Remember the "let's not react to the spoilers" deal?
    Now I see everyone will just say what they want for the whole update...