1202122232426Next

Comments

• Options
    Gia_v_LGia_v_L Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
     does anyone else’s #fashiongoals look like this💀
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited November 2022
    is the rest of your game ok?  I would send a ticket to Customer Care,  see what they say.  Good luck. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    kkhalice said:
    does anyone know if we ever received aia’s hair color ? just curious 
    Many of her features seem unique, including the eyes, eyebrows and lips
  • Options
    Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    edited November 2022
    kkhalice said:
    Eyes are in digital doll kollection, and the lip shape is in the kloset I think
  • Options
    KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    kkhalice said:
    No, but I hope we get it soon! 😍
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Options
    Lilith_KKHLilith_KKH Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    Can we please date Aia? Why was the game trying to force me to flirt with the guy? I am not interested. 
    IOS Player - Level 50

Nonbinary - They/He
  • Options
    GemmaKKHGemmaKKH Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    Okay but the new stuff that is coming is hella cute!!! cant wait 
  • Options
    sindhu said:
    Reina12 said:
    kkhalice said:
    Eyes are in cyber glam kollection, and the lip shape is in the kloset I think
     Eyes are from the digital doll kollection 😊
    Oh shoot you're absolutely right! Thank you!
  • Options
    I just finished seasons today and I'm glad we didn't have more to do. I liked not having to pick and prioritize what to get (and having to skip some things). I like knowing I have time to get it all! And this was with me spending 1000 kstars + 25 diamonds over the month towards stretch goals, which I can't do every month. So I imagine some seasons will take longer if I'm not doing all my stretch goals.
  • Options
    konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    Reina12 said:
    I just finished seasons today and I'm glad we didn't have more to do. I liked not having to pick and prioritize what to get (and having to skip some things). I like knowing I have time to get it all! And this was with me spending 1000 kstars + 25 diamonds over the month towards stretch goals, which I can't do every month. So I imagine some seasons will take longer if I'm not doing all my stretch goals.
    Seasons are super boring and you can finish really fast. We should have at least 12 pages even the same pages of diamonds,boxes or tickets. 26 days is too long for only 8 pages.
  • Options
    edited November 2022
    konradkkh said:
    Reina12 said:
    Seasons are super boring and you can finish really fast. We should have at least 12 pages even the same pages of diamonds,boxes or tickets. 26 days is too long for only 8 pages.
    I was saying that I did not finish super fast and the pace was good for me with everything to get through the access pass. I know that may not be your opinion and i will get LOLed at but there are a few others who do agree with me :) 
  • Options
    edited November 2022
    Reina12 said:
    konradkkh said:
    Reina12 said:
    I was saying that I did not finish super fast and the pace was good for me with everything to get through the access pass. I know that may not be your opinion and i will get LOLed at but there are a few others who do agree with me :) 
    Yes but I have also few others who do agree with me. I’ve got 40 agrees when I post my comments on seasons thread so is something 
  • Options
    edited November 2022
    konradkkh said:
    Reina12 said:
    konradkkh said:
    Reina12 said:
    Yes but I have also few others who do agree with me. I’ve got 40 agrees when I post my comments on seasons thread so is something 
    I wasn't invalidating your opinion, simply stating mine. It was you who responded to my comment first
  • Options
    Reina12 said:
    konradkkh said:
    Reina12 said:
    konradkkh said:
    Reina12 said:
    I wasn't invalidating your opinion, simply stating mine. It was you who responded to my comment first
    I know dear I was just saying😛
  • Options
    stepht500stepht500 Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    Won’t let me start last part of the storyline 😭
  • Options
    malakk15malakk15 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    For the next seasons, i wish there will be stretch goals for dates, parties besides pro gigs. I like that pro gigs are easy to do but they can be tedious as my show has already been #1 a long time agooooooo 😢