This game has fallen off the wagon

MarlenakkhMarlenakkh Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
edited November 2022 in KKH General Discussion
I have played daily and adored this game for over a year. But this is insanity. Last weekend I was number 3 in Silver 1! Top 2 spots had over 100 each and I had like 84 points or so. I do like how we don’t have to spend hours and hours doing events during the week and on the weekend. And spend countless K-Stars on weekend boxes. But I don’t enjoy SYS anymore. It’s not about the looks anymore it’s about who can buy the most tickets to out win everybody. And it’s just not fun. I know so many dolls out there work so hard on their looks, and then there are people with off theme looks and a bazillion extra tickets who get all of the prizes. I don’t know if anyone else feels this way but, I do.

Comments

• DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    I can't even look at top spots with no contour and highlight. Like you win all the time and probably have tons of stars, buy that make up girl.
    That's why I think top spots are mostly bots. 
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
     Dorica said:
    I can't even look at top spots with no contour and highlight. Like you win all the time and probably have tons of stars, buy that make up girl.
    That's why I think top spots are mostly bots. 
    I definitely agree, to an extent top spots feels so fake and it’s insane how some get over 1000s votes or even 2000 votes (like please how desperate are you to spend so much money on ticket to get 2000 votes alone)
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• PuddlesPuddles Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    See that isn’t true I’m not a bot, have highlight and contour and spend a lot on this game and sometimes submit a lot of tickets for example 43 in last weekends sys. So it isn’t fair or correct to tarnish everyone with the bot brush. 
    The problem is that if you have players like me who are willing to spend money on the game if the prizes are particularly coveted then I and money spending players will submit extra tickets. I know I submit as many as I can to come top three in gold…. For example this was my score two weeks ago 

• konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    Puddles said:
    See that isn’t true I’m not a bot, have highlight and contour and spend a lot on this game and sometimes submit a lot of tickets for example 43 in last weekends sys. So it isn’t fair or correct to tarnish everyone with the bot brush. 
    The problem is that if you have players like me who are willing to spend money on the game if the prizes are particularly coveted then I and money spending players will submit extra tickets. I know I submit as many as I can to come top three in gold…. For example this was my score two weeks ago 

2k votes ☠️☠️☠️ omg
  • MarlenakkhMarlenakkh Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    edited November 2022
    Puddles said:

I wasn’t speaking to people who submit extra looks. I submit extra tickets when I like prizes but there are certain points where it’s excessive. And when there are people in top spots with off-theme looks. It dismisses the whole point of key words. Showing. Your. Style. Which makes the game unlikeable, and annoying.