SYS Voting system

AngelaKkhAngelaKkh Registered Users, Member 98 Posts
I know this issue has been discussed alot, but I’m really getting frustrated. There is no way the voting system isn’t rigged, and we all know that, BUT, does it have to be this way?

For anyone claiming that this isn’t true, i need few questions answered:
1. What is the biggest score i can get(how many times my look is showed in the voting booth)? 
2. Many claim that the biggest score is 60, so if that is true, if my score is 40(average) at the end of voting, the other one should get a score 20, which almost never happens to anyone? 
3. Who ever votes for more than 20looks per SYS? Prizes are hilariously small, and voting takes a lot of time for nothing. 
4. How come, sometimes, especially minutes before the end of SYS, if we submit the look, we get results immediately, like the same minute?

But it can be changed. 
Firstly, we need to know the rules- How does the voting system work? Give us clear explanation, who decides for our scores? Change it!!
Secondly, give us bigger prizes for voting. And change the thing that the more i vote the harder it is to get a prize. For example, give us 5stars/2diamonds/15energy/mystery box per 10/15 votes. Im sure good prizes will motivate many to vote as much as they can, so that you don’t have to randomly select our scores. 

It’s just not fair for us to put time and effort to create a decent look, and the votes are not from other players, yet already randomly selected. 
Give us motivation to play the game, it can’t be that hard to work the job you are paid to do! 

Comments

• BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    I completely agree, only thing is that you are not always paired against the same doll so it doesn’t mean that if you got 40 somebody got 20, as you got paired with 60 different dolls not 1. 

Also a few other examples of how rigged sys are:
    The 60s curse, there is a separate thread about it.
    Sys scores sometimes shows up seconds after you submitted your look, this glitch will happen every few months.
    Patterns - a lot of dolls starts with scores like 35-38 and by the end of SYS scores high 40s -50s. EVERY SINGLE TIME. Even though all looks are on theme.
    SYS voting booth often shows dolls not on theme and forum dolls recognise themselves there, only thing is that they submitted that looks ages ago for a different sys or have only wore it in their wardrobe.
    Dry spell (haha don’t know why I called it that) is when you go WEEKS with a very very low scores. Your dolls can be gorgeous, all looks can be on theme, you use DB prizes, you use different auras, different hair colours whatever nothing will help.  
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I feel like the votes started to feel rigged once the tier system came out. 
    Platform: Android

• Nanda483Nanda483 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    I usually vote for more than 300 looks per SYS (maybe 500+). They sometimes give k-stars and diamonds... And I get scored 20 or less sometimes :( About questions 1 and 4 I'd like to know the answer too.
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,053 Posts
    Not sure how voting works, but I can’t believe our dolls go thru 60 rounds of voting. I would imagine it’s a much smaller # like 1-2 votes then an algorithm calculates the score. How its programmed is anyone’s guess but it seems like it could be based on game level or other factors perhaps paid vs unpaid, regional, newer clothing items, etc. My game level is 99, but I’ve noticed a lot of lower levels seem to have higher scores 47-50+ on a consistent basis while my scores stay in mid 30-40’s. Occasionally I get a few in the 50’s. Idk, when sys first started I was able to win 1st or 2nd or at least be in the top 5. Since the new tier sys started I can barely make top 15  which I suspect is part of the design since I’m a free player. Ofc I have no basis for my voting theory other than my own ramblings lol 😂. Ok, end of rant!

• tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    Lia888 said:
    Not sure how voting works, but I can’t believe our dolls go thru 60 rounds of voting. I would imagine it’s a much smaller # like 1-2 votes then an algorithm calculates the score. How its programmed is anyone’s guess but it seems like it could be based on game level or other factors perhaps paid vs unpaid, regional, newer clothing items, etc. My game level is 99, but I’ve noticed a lot of lower levels seem to have higher scores 47-50+ on a consistent basis while my scores stay in mid 30-40’s. Occasionally I get a few in the 50’s. Idk, when sys first started I was able to win 1st or 2nd or at least be in the top 5. Since the new tier sys started I can barely make top 15  which I suspect is part of the design since I’m a free player. Ofc I have no basis for my voting theory other than my own ramblings lol 😂. Ok, end of rant!

My scores have been in high 40s the whole time I’ve been playing. Like when I was level 15 at the beginning with no items I was getting the same scores I get years later with like every speciality item known to man lol 
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,053 Posts
    edited November 2022
    @tortor thanks for sharing your experience. Ofc we’ll never know how the voting really works. Even though I think they’re rigged some way, here I am still playing every week.🤪 Just fun speculating why I never win sys lol! 😭

Edit: typo 
  • Dana_358Dana_358 Registered Users 72 Posts
    The voting is obviously based on algorythms.

Why else would you time after time score high with one clothing item that you just dye differtly?!

Why would you collect 45 votes 1 minutes before the end?!

Why would you get 30-35 points each time after you got a 60?!
  • KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    It is obvious that the scores are rigged, these are my last two looks in the Fire Goddess SYS. 
    Honestly, not acceptable! 

Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝
  • otooto Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Speaking about Show Your Style… am I the only one who can’t submit my work and when I go back to main there’s a naked man???