Black Friday 2022 - late saving & fun! ⭐️

LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
Hello dolls! 💖💖

Welcome To The Greatest Day Of The Year Welcome One And All GIF - WelcomeToTheGreatestDayOfTheYear Welcome GreatestDayOfTheYear GIFs

I know I'm kinda late-ish this year and I'm so sorry about that! You know... life just happens. I don't want to brag or get sorry for myself but as a manager my life last months is full of 10h of work and a lot of worries lol. Also I broke my laptop and can't even turn it on to properly post it... plus I'm not so keen on playing KKH this year. ANYWAY! I think this year we can all set goal for daily savings for November and just enjoy Black Friday fun and shopping in this topic!

If you're new here - welcome! I'm Lydia aka Saving Queen ✨ and for over a year now I'm doing saving kstarts projects for two major sales events in KKH - Kimiversary (June) and Black Friday (November). Our main goal is to safe as many kstars as possible durning those months and then spend it all! ⭐️ We're very supportive group of players that keeps each other motivated for basically whole year! 🥰
> If you want to know more and see how it works - please check Black Friday 2020 edition and  Black Friday 2021 edition. 💖

Our rules are always the same:
  1. We do updates frequently -  every Saturday/Sunday. Just post your game screenshot with kstars count and it'll be updated into our charts!
  2. You can join us at any time and any month! No need to ask, you're always welcome. 💕
  3. You can take 1 spin on new kollections and spend kstars to get free box durning VIP - it's totally fine and normal to do, just save the rest. ⭐️💰
  4. This year Black Friday is on 25th of November. 
I'll post our old Black Friday Guide in the comments below just to get things going and help some of you. So...

ARE YOU READY?! ⭐️
iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
Prev13

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Thank you so much for this!  Black Friday is one of the most fun sales of the year.  I remember the first year!  It was such a surprise, we were literally like kids in the candy store.  Ahh, such a great time of year!   
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    It literally melts my heart that every year you are waiting for this topic, even though I’m not regular player or on forum anymore. 🥺❤️ Thank you @kokokokonut for messaging me!

I’m going to start this year with my own update!

• LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    We don't have Black Friday guide yet so I'll post Kimiversary one since TB items and rules are pretty much the same!

GUIDE FOR KIMIVERSARY 2020 by @tessisthebest
    *Long post warning*
    Kimiversary Guide:
    -Kimiversary is the annual celebration of the game, since it launched June 2014

If everything runs the way it did last year (remember Glu likes to add new things or mix things up all the time), then this is the timeline to expect (thank you @kokokokonut for your calender):

June 25: 
    - Weekly sys (hopefully celebration themed)
    -Bonus K stars start, from Thursday to Sunday 
    -50% Flash sale of closet items, except bridal, quest specific items, and a few other exclusions
    -Throwback sale: Selected items from past years are available for purchase, however they are NOT 50% off, that is only regular closet items, and they are extremely expensive. 

*Here are last years throwback items offered during Kimiversary, thank you @AliBryant for the pictures. These items will NOT be discounted, the prices you see is what to expect. These are last years items, so this year will be different, however there might be some from last year offered this year. All items offered are at least a year old, usually more, and are items from weekend events, and the old format of sys. Fashion goals, Kollections, and sys items from the new format are all not included.

June 26-28:
    -weekend event, most likely professional
    -K star for each 5 star rating offer (just like a vip weekend)

Now for the tips:
    -Save as much as possible from now until Kimiversary. 1000 k stars sounds like a lot, but you will be disappointed that you didn't save at least that much. 
    -If you plan on buying stars, wait until Kimiversary! You will get double the amount, so if you purchase the $100 deal, you will get 2500 stars instead of 1250. *Note: last year we had some issues with people only getting the usual amount, not double, so make sure your screen shows the doubled number before purchasing.
    -If you are going to buy stars, then try to get itunes or google play store gift cards, there are some great sales where you can get a $100 gift card for $70-80. I believe costco is still a great place to go for gift cards, but don't quote me on that. 
    -Breathe. When the throwback items are added to the closet, and the closet items are half off, you will want to buy everything. Remember that there are weekend gift boxes, and that you might never use certain items. 
    -Don't buy Kimiversary boxes. Limit yourself to one or two if you really want an item, but you will have about three weeks after Kimiversary is over to buy boxes. Wait until the next vip weekend to buy them. Throwback items will leave the closet Sunday night, the boxes will be there until after vip. 

Now for my newer players:
    -Spend your stars wisely. I know there will be so many cool items to choose from, but some items you will literally never wear again. Even if you will wear it every day, like the gs lips, is the pricetag worth it? Are you willing to spend 180 stars on lips instead of ten closet items? Ask yourself these questions, and take your time buying items. You will regret making impulse decisions later. 
    -Spend a maximum of 500-600 stars on throwback items. Focus on hairs, dresses, and handhelds, as these will be the most useful for sys's. I hate to limit creativity, but pick items that a lot of dolls have, and wear. The umbrella is cool, but you won't use it as often as the silver dress. If you are not sure what items will be useful, ask in the thread. Use this event to build up your closet, and use diamonds to get those special items that are a little weird in a few months, or wait until Black friday for more throwback items. 
    -Spend the rest of your stars on closet items. Throwback items are usually gorgeous, but they are extremely expensive. The 100 stars you spend on one throwback hairstyle can buy you at least 4 closet items. Focus on handhelds, shoes, dresses, and hairstyles.
    -Start with the throwback items first and then spend the rest on closet items. I just said that, but the order is important. You are going to run out of stars fast. It will be so much easier to grind for closet items that are probably 20-50 stars than a throwback item costing 100 plus stars. 
    -Block out the weekend for the event. If you don't know how to do a three hour reality show in bel air with only 18-19 energy, ask now so you can purchase enough clothes for the bonus star. Even if you don't have a lot of stars, you can grind during the weekend and purchase more clothes. 

Kimiversary is such a fun time in the game and on the forum. There are so many things to buy, and everyone has fun. Remember though that a lot of people on the forum have been playing for a long time. They have saved up for months now, and they already own the "useful items." They are going to be spending on items that they personally love, not necessarily items that you will wear often, or that will score well in sys. If you don't know what items are most useful to buy, just ask, there are a lot of people who will help you. 

Now this guide is based off last year, and the previous Kimiversaries as well. New things can be introduced, and old things can be taken away. In addition, Kimiversary is such a big event, so I tried my best to include everything, but if anyone else has other tips or advice they want added, let me know. No matter what, we are going to have a great Kimiversary, so save save save, and I can't wait to celebrate with everyone in less than two weeks!

• bellaboo_bellaboo_ Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    Goal is 1500!

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I was not good at this since we started late but at least I currently have 1240. Could have been worse.
    Platform: Android

• Nanda483Nanda483 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    It's my first time. Very excited!!! 

• jackiekkhjackiekkh Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    my goal is 500 because we don’t have much time left 

• Natalie_kkhNatalie_kkh Registered Users, Member 125 Posts

My goal is 600 k stars, but honestly it’s hard to get them with seasons so we’ll see 😬😬 

Good luck dolls ❤️
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    I don't have a goal, so what I achieve will be great.
    we start with 292 K-Stars ☺️💜

• jennahbannerjennahbanner Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    I am at 156 kstars
    I don't have a particular goal but maybe 400-500 kstars somewhere there🤍🌷

• Ronny223Ronny223 Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    edited November 2022
    I am at 156 kstars
    Hi,I’m searching for squad . Is your squad full or private if not do you mind posting name of it? Thank you 
  • AnjaKAnjaK Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    edited November 2022

I'm so happy we're saving together again, because as you can see I'm not good at saving by myself 😂 my goal is 500 🥰

Edit: this was screenshoted about 2 days ago but I forgot to post it, that's why there are 5 days left for seasons 😅
    I'm actually hoping there aren't too many tbs that I would want just because my ideal is hard to get to this close. I was hoping to reach what I had before previous sales so I already have a lot of leftover kstars for December boxes. I'm just going to see how close I can get to 2000 in the next month.

• rachelvrachelv Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    i love this thread!! my goal is 900-1000 kstars 🤍

• jennahbannerjennahbanner Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    Ronny223 said:
    I am at 156 kstars
    Hi,I’m searching for squad . Is your squad full or private if not do you mind posting name of it? Thank you 
    Unfortunately my squad is full. But there is a thread dedicated to squads🙌🏼 maybe check there.
    Ronny223 said:
    I am at 156 kstars
    Unfortunately my squad is full. But there is a thread dedicated to squads🙌🏼 maybe check there.
    Thanks for response , i just saw 19 emails and thought that your squad dolls are buyers 
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts

With the very small amount of time that is left I think my realistic goal should be around 3600 maybe 3700 if I won’t get crazy with the new Kollection that is coming out 😅
    My goal is 400-500 stars the fact that i can earn 210 stars by watching 10 videos per day plus boxes , sys and future seasons will save me . I hope I won’t waste everything . Good luck everyone!
  • bellaboo_bellaboo_ Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    Update: 

I had a good week especially since Monday was the last day for double stars. Then I had a busy weekend and missed a few days of videos, otherwise I probably would’ve almost already reached my goal! Using today to catch up on my business tasks. Upping my goal to 1,800. 
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    My starting point! Hoping to reach 1400-1500 by Black Friday

• D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    Update 💜☺️
    371 K-Stars 

• oliviaaaa128oliviaaaa128 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    Goal is 750 Kstars. Hopefully I can get there
  • AmyaKKHAmyaKKH Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    Gonna try to grind to double my stars, the monthly-ish VIP weekend format made it easier for me to save up, so my goal is 1000.
    IOS Player
    #WeekendEventsPlsComeHomeTheKidsMissYou
  • scarley1999scarley1999 Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    Did anyone else like me forget about BF and spend all their stars on new kollections😂 i only have 51 stars left currently ermmm hahaha any tips that aren’t watching the adverts or businesses? 
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    I forgot all about BF🤦🏻‍♀️ I have just over 300 stars and was actually wondering what to spend them on now that we have no GBs😂 Hope there are new items as I think I’ve pretty much picked up all I truly wanted during the Kimi bc I had a ton of stars saved up.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited November 2022
    EggsandBananas posted a thread, giving a heads up about the Holiday sales with a timeline!  https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5465200/get-ready-for-a-13-5-0-sales-extravaganza

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • rachelvrachelv Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    update! reached my goal but I’m still saving!

Luckily I have no reason to bother with the new kollection and I finally had some luck with boxes after months of barely ever picking tiles with Kstars.

• BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts

With the very small amount of time that is left I think my realistic goal should be around 3600 maybe 3700 if I won’t get crazy with the new Kollection that is coming out 😅

Got extremely lucky with some tb boxes! 
  • kooklahkooklah Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Joining late - hope that's okay. I don't get to play much and I don't buy in game so I usually at most have had like 200 kstars if that to spend in previous BF. I spent heaps of stars in the past couple months especially when the last kloset sale was on, some handhelds I'd wanted forever appeared and I hadn't seen them last time, so I purchased them and then a couple collection spins. My original goal for BF due to that was 300 stars. So now I'm aiming for atleast 600 but would love to get closer to 800 if I could. I had below 100 only a few days ago. Anything from now is a bonus as I'm already way above previous years and that's exciting for me as a part time player of this game.