🎆✨KK:H Update v13.5 - Luxe Life!✨🎆

Comments

• Ash_KKHAsh_KKH Registered Users, Member 138 Posts
    @Lachimolala lmaooo and now I barely have any left 😭😭😭
    I will literally give you all my dyes below (except black lmao) just for your 3 gold ones 😭😭 I only have 2 🥲

♡ Level 61 and counting ♡
    ♡ On/off player since 2014 ♡
    “Be the change you wish to see in the world.” - Anonymous  
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Did we get a date for the best of SYS boxes or no?
    iOS
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    Someone over on the KKH Reddit posted screen caps of their game where they are able to date Cassio. As in, the option came up to add Cassio to their contacts and call Cassio whenever they want for a date. I didn’t know this was possible?? The player plays as a male doll so is this just a feature of male games, or is this part of the update? 

• IwantaKorkonalaskaIwantaKorkonalaska Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    This it's out of topic, but they erased a thread in the forum talking about black Friday boxes? I'm convinced i saw one.
    + 🎇 ⚜️ 👑 Triple Crown of Number 1's GOBIN recipient  🏆⚜️🎇. + 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    @Ash_KKH i need your dyes asap 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • kkhalicekkhalice Registered Users, Member 33 Posts

• sashaactivesashaactive Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    edited November 2022
    Please don’t blame Glu, I asked if we could post them again, so blame me. Before we had the spoilers Kalinda made each update,  Glu used to reluctantly look the other way while we posted them in the Friends section, (now squads). I thought I’d try to get it back for us. 
     I thought it would be great news, meant as a bright spot. ‘ Hey, no spoilers each week, but we can lift the ban on those unpublished spoilers.’ I thought it was nice of Eggs to allow it.  But framing it like Glu is condoning hacking, they might rethink.  So, am I wrong? Do you guys want to be able to see the spoilers here?  Don’t ridicule Glu for saying ok to something I thought you’d want. 
    The alternative would have been not saying anything when I post tomorrow’s thread without a Sneak Peak, or when the update came and we didn’t get spoilers.

I would love to see the spoilers here instead of having to follow random people on Instagram in order to see them.
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts

❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • GemmaKKHGemmaKKH Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    Please don’t blame Glu, I asked if we could post them again, so blame me. Before we had the spoilers Kalinda made each update,  Glu used to reluctantly look the other way while we posted them in the Friends section, (now squads). I thought I’d try to get it back for us. 
     I thought it would be great news, meant as a bright spot. ‘ Hey, no spoilers each week, but we can lift the ban on those unpublished spoilers.’ I thought it was nice of Eggs to allow it.  But framing it like Glu is condoning hacking, they might rethink.  So, am I wrong? Do you guys want to be able to see the spoilers here?  Don’t ridicule Glu for saying ok to something I thought you’d want. 
    The alternative would have been not saying anything when I post tomorrow’s thread without a Sneak Peak, or when the update came and we didn’t get spoilers.

I would love to see the spoilers here instead of having to follow random people on Instagram in order to see them.
    U can see the spoilers!! There is a new thread for the new fits
  • amalieoerbakamalieoerbak Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    I finished this weeks storyline, but I did not get my seasons points from it.
    AKA KKH Amalie
    She/her.
    Daily Android player.
    @kayayem so I guess basically Glu is telling us if we want to date Cassio we have to restart our games ... good thing he was never cute to me anyways 😅😂
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    edited November 2022
    I want to finish this weeks storyline but I can't. It tells me to go to the launch party at 10AX in Florence but when I go to 10AX there is no option to start the gig. 
    Is anyone else having this problem?

Edit: Nevermind. I restarted the app and it's working now. 
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    Just posted same thing in seasons thread. 
    It realy isn't fair because quest is complete just with no outfit. 
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • ashpikachuashpikachu Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    When is the November newsletter going to come out @kokokokonut
    GemmaKKH said:

U can see the spoilers!! There is a new thread for the new fits

Yay thank you ! Sorry I didn't see it
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    @kayayem so I guess basically Glu is telling us if we want to date Cassio we have to restart our games ... good thing he was never cute to me anyways 😅😂
    so does this mean this is a feature only open to new players? we are all freaking out on Reddit, we had no idea why this was coming through the pipeline or why it’s happening. 
  • GemmaKKHGemmaKKH Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    kayayem said:
    Someone over on the KKH Reddit posted screen caps of their game where they are able to date Cassio. As in, the option came up to add Cassio to their contacts and call Cassio whenever they want for a date. I didn’t know this was possible?? The player plays as a male doll so is this just a feature of male games, or is this part of the update? 

What about my hubby raul 😩😩
  • JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    The first thing I do once I date Raul is remove that beard  B) I'm curious to see how he looks without it
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    The screen shot shows a male doll dating him. Has anyone seen the option to date him for a female doll? Maybe its like the Dirk and Willow thing where males have Dirk as a rival and have the option to date Willow and it’s the opposite for female dolls.

As much as I like Cassio I personally wouldn’t want to date him because he will just become as annoying as the rest of them. Like Nikolai divorced me after not going on a date with him after a day or 2. But it would be nice for the ones that do want to date him. 
    iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • putanaputana Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    I can’t wait to share something I found out this morning! Unfortunately would be a spoiler so I can’t now. But involves me and something featured on this update 🤗
  • kennawkennaw Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    same thing happened to me and i was counting on those points to get the last rewards before this season expires 🤡
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited November 2022
    I’ve reached out about not getting points after completing the weekly storyline, and I’m hoping to hear back soon. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kennawkennaw Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    I’ve reached out about not getting points after completing the weekly storyline, and I’m hoping to hear back soon. :)
    thank you! ❤️
  • Love_kkh_4everLove_kkh_4ever Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    hi! i have no idea if i should post this here, but i don't get 20 stars anymore from ads, only 10. I'm a free player btw. is this normal? (ignore the username lmao idk what i was thinking 💀) 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    edited November 2022
    @Love_kkh_4ever glu made everyone’s kstar videos to 10 a few months ago 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • BubblesnbowsBubblesnbows Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Me too! @amalieoerbak has this been fixed yet for you? 

Any suggestions @kokokokonut @KalindaKing
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Ok, I have not heard back, at this point, please send a ticket to Customer Care.  If they get a few they might check it out and release a fix. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Ronny223Ronny223 Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    Ok, I have not heard back, at this point, please send a ticket to Customer Care.  If they get a few they might check it out and release a fix. 
    Want to ask about customer care. I wrote there a few days ago about dyes but no one answered unfortunately, what should i do?
  • ArianeMBArianeMB Registered Users, Member 146 Posts
    putana said:
    I can’t wait to share something I found out this morning! Unfortunately would be a spoiler so I can’t now. But involves me and something featured on this update 🤗

You can share spoilers in the spoiler thread in the KKH squads section ^^

They/them please