Uncompleteable task

cordelia000rosecordelia000rose Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
Hey everyone, wondering if anyone can help me out...I have the task "Future Fashion Outfit" ("Go to the Champion Business Centre near LAX and talk to Elizabeth") but when I go the business centre, there's no option to view the outfit or talk to Elizabeth or anything. I'm not sure if it's a glitch because it was a weekly storyline from so long ago, and ever since then I've been able to view the weekly outfits no problem, but I can't complete this task and as a perfectionist who likes ticking things off it's driving me a bit crazy. Does anyone know what to do about this?

Comments

• jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts
    Hey everyone, wondering if anyone can help me out...I have the task "Future Fashion Outfit" ("Go to the Champion Business Centre near LAX and talk to Elizabeth") but when I go the business centre, there's no option to view the outfit or talk to Elizabeth or anything. I'm not sure if it's a glitch because it was a weekly storyline from so long ago, and ever since then I've been able to view the weekly outfits no problem, but I can't complete this task and as a perfectionist who likes ticking things off it's driving me a bit crazy. Does anyone know what to do about this?
    I’ve had this for a while but I just learnt to ignore it 😂
  • LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    At one point @eggsandbananas was handling this. Maybe if you send them a dm they can help you clear it.
  • cordelia000rosecordelia000rose Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    LAdoll24 said:
    At one point @eggsandbananas was handling this. Maybe if you send them a dm they can help you clear it.
    Will do! Thank you so much :)