🎆✨KK:H Update v13.5 - Luxe Life!✨🎆

Comments

• scarley1999scarley1999 Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    HELP!! I don’t have enough kstars for the current storyline outfit, if i click ‘not sure’ and buy it when i eventually have enough, will i miss out on anything? I don’t want to pass up the opportunity of getting any of the outfits as this will probably be the only chance we ever have to buy them 
  • carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 562 Posts
    I'd love to date Cassio, but I also don't wanna lose the flirty banter he has with our doll each time we see him. I also don't want him to become clingy like the in-game dateable NPC's. I'd be okay with not dating him, but put him and Raul in more storylines😌
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    @scarley1999 you would still be able to get the outfit if you save it for later, you won’t miss out on anything. 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited November 2022
    This it's out of topic, but they erased a thread in the forum talking about black Friday boxes? I'm convinced i saw one.
    No threads were erased, moved or deleted.  Whatever you saw is still here, it could have been in update threads, or any of the winter, holiday threads. 
    Or it could gave been a quick conversation that popped up on another thread.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • scarley1999scarley1999 Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    @scarley1999 you would still be able to get the outfit if you save it for later, you won’t miss out on anything. 💜
    It won’t let me move on with the episode unless i buy or turn down the outfit:( but if i turn it down where can i buy it?xx
    @scarley1999 you’ll only be able to get it later if they bring the outfit back as a dress to impress outfit that they bring back on Mondays.
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited November 2022
    BF boxes? I hope that's not a thing now, because I'm waiting for the sale, not boxes. Also why do we have a SYS for neon when we only just got neon dyes? I'm not spending a bunch of diamonds trying to get more neon dyes fast. 
    Platform: Android

• ashpikachuashpikachu Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    🙄🙄
  • MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,244 Posts
    Hi everyone!! Does anyone know when or if we are getting a newsletter this month? 
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
  • BubblesnbowsBubblesnbows Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Ok, I have not heard back, at this point, please send a ticket to Customer Care.  If they get a few they might check it out and release a fix. 
    I have sent my ticket to customer support. 
    @MrsBearden_kkh14 someone on discord got it, I’ll post it when I get it 💗 but you should be getting it soon.
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,244 Posts
    @KkhAngelica Thank you!!
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
    There's no benefit to doing longer dates anymore so we should just have short ones, and also fix the wine.

• muzzroommuzzroom Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    Ok, I have not heard back, at this point, please send a ticket to Customer Care.  If they get a few they might check it out and release a fix. 
    I sent a ticket to customer care and they blamed my internet connection 🥲
  • kaybeekaybee Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    the only time i ever date my husband is during dating weekend …oh wait..rip🥲 so ya it’s been a while and i just noticed he’s not mad about it anymore😅 now every time i see him he has a smiley face and says something nice instead of threatening me to break up when i see him 😅not complaining just kind of noticed lol..wonder if it got changed in this update 
  • JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    It's Saturday, is there a point in sending a ticket? :( I assume people at Glu are not working these days and seasons ends on Monday 
  • LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    Customer service works weekends I have contacted them and got replies over the weekend. But since this is a problem affecting everyone and customer service is already blaming internet connection, shouldn't someone like @eggsandbananas handle this?

Kalinda leaving with no replacement is going to be a nightmare with all the glitches and problems we come across.  Not to mention the way customer service treats us... things need to change. 

Maybe they should compensate everyone with five diamonds, at least, for the inconvenience. Enough to be able to do something with unlike the lame 15 kstars we get now instead of a free gift. I would say seasons points, but they just go to waste at the end of the season so I would rather have something useful. 
  • GemmaKKHGemmaKKH Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    Is there any job offer in GLU because i have like a lot of ideas to make this game better lol 
    go to http://glu.com/. Look for the Join Us link on that page.  :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Ronny223Ronny223 Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    Wow I’m so lucky person 😑 Customer care said that there’s no issue in my game and they can’t add dyes that I didn’t get. Wait till new updates. What????
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    So ready for luxe life seasons to start!!!!! 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Is there a thread for spoilers? 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • MarlenakkhMarlenakkh Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    Does anyone remember what time seasons started last time?
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

Can't wait for the reaction.
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    keke0388 said:
    So ready for luxe life seasons to start!!!!! 
    Do we have to buy 2 season passes now? If we want both exclusive? 
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
    @Marlenakkh 10am EST
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • MarlenakkhMarlenakkh Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    @Marlenakkh 10am EST
    Thank you so much! I couldn’t remember for the life of me! ❤️ 
    LAdoll24 said:
    Customer service works weekends I have contacted them and got replies over the weekend. But since this is a problem affecting everyone and customer service is already blaming internet connection, shouldn't someone like @eggsandbananas handle this?

Kalinda leaving with no replacement is going to be a nightmare with all the glitches and problems we come across.  Not to mention the way customer service treats us... things need to change. 

Maybe they should compensate everyone with five diamonds, at least, for the inconvenience. Enough to be able to do something with unlike the lame 15 kstars we get now instead of a free gift. I would say seasons points, but they just go to waste at the end of the season so I would rather have something useful. 
    I was told CC Is aware and working on a solution for this. We will definitely hear about it 
    Monday if not before.  It will take a few moments to get everything running smoothly without Kalinda,  I’m sure we will get things running smoothly. Thanks for your patience. 

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Since the newest update is called Luxe Life, I hope that means everyone gets better items for seasons, with or without the pass.