🎆✨KK:H Update v13.5 - Luxe Life!✨🎆

Comments

• LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    I think it only started on Tuesday last time because it was a holiday weekend and they weren't in the office on Monday but who knows. I hope it starts tomorrow at 5am est since that is when the daily tasks refresh but again who knows it might start at 10am est like last time. It would be nice to know but apparently we will just have to wait and see.
  • DaheeyuumDaheeyuum Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    @Daheeyuum it’s in the spoilers thread. We just don’t know which ones are free and behind the access pass 
    Can someone please tag me there? Im blind lmao
  • konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    edited November 2022
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    edited November 2022
    Nvm
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • ArianeMBArianeMB Registered Users, Member 146 Posts
    Do we know if the Best of SYS boxes are gonna start to be available tomorrow?
    They/them please
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    Oh kinda sad there are no duets based on the newsletter, i know a lot of ppl dont like them but since the game is so boring these days I honestly enjoyed the halloween duet sys the most, they could even do them as a throwback event and not the weekend one
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • Ronny223Ronny223 Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    ArianeMB said:
    I’ve never heard about this boxes what are those?
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Can anyone give a TLDR of the thread and if there's anything new in the update? I'm waiting till after SYS
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • ArianeMBArianeMB Registered Users, Member 146 Posts
    edited November 2022
    Ronny223 said:
    ArianeMB said:
    I’ve never heard about this boxes what are those?

They/them please
  • balemmaciagabalemmaciaga Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    unpopular opinion: I kinda like seasons

I like that we get quite a few opportunities to get diamonds (finallyyyyy) and clothes/diamonds as we would in gift boxes WITHOUT energy and useless dyes & those awful basic Kloset clothing pieces/handbags. However, I think instead of paying real money for an all access pass it should be like 300 stars Also, why can’t reality shows count as professional gigs 😭😭
  • RenaikoRenaiko Registered Users, Member 48 Posts

unpopular opinion: I kinda like seasons

I like that we get quite a few opportunities to get diamonds (finallyyyyy) and clothes/diamonds as we would in gift boxes WITHOUT energy and useless dyes & those awful basic Kloset clothing pieces/handbags. However, I think instead of paying real money for an all access pass it should be like 300 stars Also, why can’t reality shows count as professional gigs 😭😭
    Reality shows are going to count now! 
  • malakk15malakk15 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    Give male dolls the chance to earn free male clothes too! We have no way to purchase male items except using diamonds 😑😑😑😑😑 
  • kraljakralja Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    @eggsandbananas the best of SYS boxes are for diamonds, so can we have the November boxes please? Please please please

iOS Portuguese player, playing on and off since 2014 🇵🇹
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    Probably wrong place to ask, but can anyone tell me the price of the Ghost Town Outfit? The new Carrie-inspired-Miss Managed dress from last week? I bought it but forgot to take note of the price😅 I need it for my personal KKH Storyline Outfit checklist! Thanks in advance!
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • Zohramalik122Zohramalik122 Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    Please bring the November boxes back I have been waiting for 2 months for that😭😭
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts

Aaah!
    Saving my diamonds now, I need everything, the bundle, the hair, eyes, eyebrows 😭👌🏻
  • LottieW29LottieW29 Registered Users, Member 80 Posts

I got the brows from the new kollection but they aren't showong in my closet. I have the exclamation like it knows I should have something but it's hidden. @kokokokonut @eggsandbananas I'll raise a ticket but fyi
  • georgiapkkhgeorgiapkkh Registered Users, Member 116 Posts

Far out, I got so lucky. Bundle first then hair colour.
    This is the first kollection in ages where I have loved everything 😍
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Am I the only one who thinks the Diamond Kollection is very mediocre? None of it seems that unique, or special. Idk if maybe it's my device, it all looks kinda low quality.

The new dyes seem like an excuse for not making new items. "hmm how can we save money.. Maybe instead of designing new outfits, they can dye existing ones a new colour". 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • Iris_YvetteIris_Yvette Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    LottieW29 said:

I got the brows from the new kollection but they aren't showong in my closet. I have the exclamation like it knows I should have something but it's hidden. @kokokokonut @eggsandbananas I'll raise a ticket but fyi

The same thing happened to me... 😣
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    Please give us all the diamond booster!! I have still never gotten it and would buy it this month!
  • JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    The eyebrows don't appear for me either!! 😵‍💫
  • Rxghida_Rxghida_ Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    Weekly events were the spirit of this game! I can't enjoy kkh anymore, especially after the silly pass! I bet that most of us here want the weekly events back, they were so exciting! 
    Honestly, I'm playing this game for 5 years, and literally, this is the worst year and the worst updates were made this year. 
    I'm looking for another game instead of KKH that makes more sense and respects us.
  • emmaaaaemmaaaa Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I don’t see the eyebrows in my kloset either 🥲
  • HaleyMcKayHaleyMcKay Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    LottieW29 said:

Same.. no eyebrows in kloset
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    @LottieW29 eggsandbananas is not handling DMs, but I just checked my iOS, also missing the eyebrows.  It might be systemwide. You can send a ticket to Customer Care, or give me a little time to assess the situation. 

Meanwhile anyone who won the eyebrows please respond telling us whether you have them in your closet, or not. And your platform.  Thanks. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    @kokokokonut I know we can count on you :) take your time