🗓️ Seasons: Luxe Life 11/7/22 🍂 🦃

Comments

• FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    I feel like I can relax a bit this time and not rush through it. Last month I went a bit mad and ended up with everything really quickly then it got boring this time I'm gonna chill out and take my time (if I can I'm not good at waiting haha) 
  • LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Well, this game knows how to extort people $250+ worth (??) of items 💎💕 no ty lmao 
  • GigiGiu_KKHGigiGiu_KKH Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    Is like they don't want us to play anymore. I really hate the season event because is like I'm winning points to exchange for Tb boxes and win kstars, because I'm in this game since day one and I already have the old clothes. Now I understand why a lot of people is hacking the game

(sorry for my English, is not my first language) 
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    Price is the same, that's good, so intro price is for those buying it now, and for late buyers is more expensive. 
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • Maria_MPMaria_MP Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    Omg I got the bundle on the first try too!!! Decided to do a second try because I need that hair color n got the eyes instead. Great way to start off today! 
  • malakk15malakk15 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    edited November 2022
    Seasons format is easier to grind imo and I would enjoy it if there were things my doll could use. BUT as a male doll player, I demand weekend event back! I don't need beautiful female items, I literally can't use those 😠 
  • chantiejj_dehaagchantiejj_dehaag Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    edited November 2022
    they have made sure that you can only get the good and beautiful items with an all-access pass!

people who don't want to or can't pay for that pass are very disappointed during these seasons .. little clothing and in my opinion not as beautiful as the all-access items!

Maybe next time they made up for this one.
    The previous one was okay though!
  • inessa2inessa2 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I’ve taken a spin of the new Couture Kollektion, and the item I’ve got did not show up in my closet. Tried closing the app and reopening it - did not help. 

Any recommendations? 
  • arivalfearivalfe Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    The only reason why I bought the vip pass was because in my country the dollar is like half price of its worth, so for me was like buying a box of ice cream (I always compare things with the price of other things so I don’t feel so guilty lol) 

• KKHBrisaKKHBrisa Registered Users, Member 286 Posts
    Not impressed with the items in the all access section.
  • obnoxious22obnoxious22 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    inessa2 said:
    I’ve taken a spin of the new Couture Kollektion, and the item I’ve got did not show up in my closet. Tried closing the app and reopening it - did not help. 

Any recommendations? 
    Same here, the brows are not showing up 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Same here, eyebrows didn’t add to my closet

iOS
    KKHBrisa said:
    Not impressed with the items in the all access section.
    Me either but I started playing again like 5 months ago (I don’t play since like 2016) and had to create a new account so I don’t have anything nice 😂 I will get what I can
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited November 2022
    I feel tempted to take a turn on the new diamond kollection, but we don't get that many more diamonds through seasons. I would still have to take my time saving for other things. We could at least be getting more diamonds if we get less items without the access pass. I'm tired of repeatedly missing out on things because Glu won't add obvious ways to make diamonds earnable, like adding them as currency in the work gigs, letting us earn them with ads, giving everyone the diamond booster too, etc. 
    Platform: Android

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I sent in a request for help re  he eyebrows,  when I hear back, I'll spread the news.  :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    They should keep the weekend event for non-paying players, it’s not that hard (I think). They could leave an outfit per week in seasons (sometimes they have even two in a week) and use those “extra” items for weekend events. 

This two months I’m paying the all access but I think will be just for the holidays, even if the all access is half k-stars/diamonds and half items it’s still worth it for the people buying it (in my opinion).
  • GemmaKKHGemmaKKH Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    Tbh with seasons coming in ive spend way less than i normally do. Sometimes u had those boxes for k stars and i payed a lot to only get old items or dyes. Im happy with seasons at this point but i do understand the frustration for free players 
  • zASSyCATzASSyCAT Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    Why aren’t stretch goals giving out more that 25 points? I completed both the spend 25 stars and I finish 5 professional gigs but my second level of each still only gives 25 points. Ruins the value of the stretch goals and simply makes it feel pointless to spend in game currency/finish events.
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    edited November 2022
    OOPS wrong thread!
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • kkhalicekkhalice Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    GemmaKKH said:
    Tbh with seasons coming in ive spend way less than i normally do. Sometimes u had those boxes for k stars and i payed a lot to only get old items or dyes. Im happy with seasons at this point but i do understand the frustration for free players 
    I don’t, because it’s the simple fact that it’s still a lot of things that they can still get for free without having to do those time consuming events frees up your schedule & you don’t miss out on much , outfits that were exclusive for 3 days you have a whole month to get .. the game is developing like all games have they’re mad about the all access pass but multiply games have a pass behind a paywall .. the only thing I can understand is now the frustration of not being able to get many points throughout the week they still have some minor kinks to get out but all the complaints and negative comments is starting to get annoying especially since it’s been a whole month 
  • ashpikachuashpikachu Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    We want male clothes on seasons @GluAdmin
  • JuhlissatJuhlissat Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    We want male clothes on seasons @GluAdmin
    I agree! Glu should give male dolls male clothes! On the other hand as a female player i’ve been getting male clothes in my (i think) silver boxes… i don’t need those! Give male clothes to the boys and female clothes to the girls! Duos doesnt happen enough for us to care to collect other genders clothes