🎆✨KK:H Update v13.5 - Luxe Life!✨🎆

Comments

• sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    @kralja yeah i agree theyre def not the best, i suggested they shouldve let us vote to pick which ones we thought were the best at least that wouldve been fun, or do this or that...just make the game more fun 😩 (like how idk how is the body highlight and contour not there lol)
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • MarlenakkhMarlenakkh Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    sarie said:
    @kralja yeah i agree theyre def not the best, i suggested they shouldve let us vote to pick which ones we thought were the best at least that wouldve been fun, or do this or that...just make the game more fun 😩 (like how idk how is the body highlight and contour not there lol)
    Ikr like I could think of so many great db, I like some of the items, but some of the stuff is eh for even 5 diamonds. 15 diamonds is just insanity for like half of the items.
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Found this new hair color and nail color! 💛
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    I still have the Halloween decorations around town, weren't they supposed to disappear?
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    sarie said:
    Ikr like I could think of so many great db, I like some of the items, but some of the stuff is eh for even 5 diamonds. 15 diamonds is just insanity for like half of the items.
    I caved and opened one because I wanted the wings. Regret this so much, got the rainbow bag which is useless to me as I never use bags in sys…😭
  • MarlenakkhMarlenakkh Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    justanna said:
    sarie said:
    I caved and opened one because I wanted the wings. Regret this so much, got the rainbow bag which is useless to me as I never use bags in sys…😭
    I know. 😢 I wanted the wings too. But I got the polo stick and ball from the other 15 diamond box. And I figure if I find a few items not worth it, to just leave it alone. Sadly there are so many amazing previous db’s and yet they choose like that camping one, just like the most random ones lol.
  • Melissa_kkhMelissa_kkh Registered Users, Member 151 Posts
    Found this new hair color and nail color! 💛
    If you find an NPC with the hair color/nail color can you use it on your doll during SYS or only duets?
    I found two but i have no idea what’s the use for that 😅
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    After all the bug fixes I noticed my closet is out of order ….. 

also the new eyes look so bad because it cuts off the pupil 😒 my doll looks cross eyed 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • viktoriiaviktoriia Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    Do we ever get a chance to get these sys items again? They never been added to dbs

I have none of these. When were they released?  I'd love a chance to get all of them.  🫶🙏
  • Zohramalik122Zohramalik122 Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    edited November 2022
    We literally want the November boxes there is no other consolation....The items in the boxes are so COOL!!!

Please consider @kokokokonut

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    viktoriia said:
    Do we ever get a chance to get these sys items again? They never been added to dbs

I have none of these. When were they released?  I'd love a chance to get all of them.  🫶🙏
    They are from 2020 December. I really hope they add them too. 
    iOS player 

• MarlaMarla Registered Users, Member 69 Posts
    A neon pink hair and orange nails found from konnections, styled her with the new diamond kollection hair

• kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    If the neon sys is this weekend I wonder how we’re going to get all of the hair/nail/eye colours ??? Imagine if we got them after 😭
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    If the neon sys is this weekend I wonder how we’re going to get all of the hair/nail/eye colours ??? Imagine if we got them after 😭
    I didn’t want to say anything but what if we were meant to get some of them with the new update and no-one at glu even realised we didn’t get them lmao it’s like there’s so many not all of them can be prizes but I guess we’ll have to wait and see maybe they’ll do something like a pop up shop 🤷‍♀️💕
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    edited November 2022
    Anyone else having trouble opening the custom care chat page??

I've tried 3 different wifi and data and still it won't open. Same is happening to my friend. 
    Can someone check?

*edit: agree if you're having the same issue, pls.
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    Just saw this months newsletter, why can't they just leave it at 1 duets a month? I don't understand having it one month and not the next.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited November 2022
    are you trying to submit a ticket to Customer Care?  It is not chat, but you can submit a ticket asking for help.  Go to the Options page, tape Help and Support.   What happens when you try  both the contact buttons?  I’ve circled them in red, the top right, and bottom middle.

An alternative, copy your Hollywood ID, and open a browser and go to  https://glumobile.helpshift.com/hc/en/24-kim-kardashian-hollywood/  You can send a ticket that way, but be sure to include your Hollywood ID, and after explaining your issue, mention your were unable to send a ticket directly in game.  Good luck. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,244 Posts
    Am I the only one that still has the Halloween decor in my game? 🤔
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    Koko, can we get clarification on how we can earn items with the white/gold and gold/black gift box logo on them? Below are some examples of such items. I used to get them through the weekday throwback events (boxes 1-3), but as these boxes are not actually throwback boxes (which is what we receive in seasons) how can I earn these now? Thanks!
    Tbh, I haven’t seen a GB item in the daily GBs forever.  That’s where the White gift boxes prizes are found. And very frequently the better golden box items were won in place of a white box item. 

Best advice, send a ticket to Customer Care asking how we can win those GB items now. In the meantime, I’ll also try and get an answer for this. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kkhemmakkhemma Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    Anyone has issue to open the mobile chat box?

kkhemma said:
    Anyone has issue to open the mobile chat box?

Yes...
    I would try to contact them through here like koko suggested but, although I appreciate the info, knowing customer care, that would just be fuel for them to blame the issue on my connection. 
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    Tbh, I haven’t seen a GB item in the daily GBs forever.  That’s where the White gift boxes prizes are found. And very frequently the better golden box items were won in place of a white box item. 

Best advice, send a ticket to Customer Care asking how we can win those GB items now. In the meantime, I’ll also try and get an answer for this. 
    Thanks! I also don't see them in my daily GB anymore. They'd still pop up in the first one or two boxes of the tb event, or in the weekend event gift boxes. That is how I would earn them. But again, we have none of those now. I didn't know the gold ones used to also pop up in the daily gbs! 
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
    @Lachimolala @kkhemma
    I have been trying to send a message to customer care for 24 hours now on the Helpshift website. I can type everything and add attachments but when I click "submit", absolutely nothing happens. It’s not loading, there’s no error message or anything, it’s as if I haven’t clicked at all. I tried on my tablet, on my computer, on Chrome, on Safari, with attachments, without attachments. It’s impossible to send anything.
    A few hours ago, when I looked at the in-game support chat, old conversations still appeared, but now just like you, there’s nothing, a blank page.
    I don’t know if the two are related but @kokokokonut, can you please look into it and let customer care know that we cannot reach them?
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
    I have already submitted this for help. Sorry you are going through this
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kkhemmakkhemma Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    @kokokokonut thanks a lot for your help!
    @Miyuri @Lachimolala my Help Chat works now. Hope it’s the same to you too!
  • Ronny223Ronny223 Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    Everyone received 1 free ticket as compensation? 
    It's back for me too