Get Ready for a 13.5.0 Sales Extravaganza!

eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 399 Posts
edited November 2022 in KKH General Discussion

Hello!

I want to give y'all a timeline of the sales we have planned in 13.5.0. There are some MAJOR surprises, so I want to give this info ahead of time so you can budget accordingly (if that's your thing!)

NOTE that these are all planned but they may be subject to changes at our discretion.

First off, here are the sales planned for Black Friday. These should not be that surprising to you all:

Nov 24-27:

100% bonus on Star and Cash Packs
Throwback Flash Sale
2X Rewards for stars Offers

Now, if you wanna know about the NEW stuff we got planned, read on....

Nov 11-13:
30% bonus on Diamond Packs

Nov 11-20:

50% off Diamond Kollections (does NOT include Blonde Era)

Nov 18-20:

Offers for Diamonds will be available, AND it will be at 2X reward rate

Hope this helps! Happy shopping!
Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
Prev1345678

Comments

• LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    Wow that last one 😍 👏 
  • kraljakralja Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    edited November 2022
    that's awesome, thank you so much! Please consider bringing back the November boxes ❤️

iOS Portuguese player, playing on and off since 2014 🇵🇹
  • KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    Oh this slaps 😍😍 thanks for the heads up!!! Excited to spin Diamond Kollections starting this Friday!
  • MarlenakkhMarlenakkh Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    kralja said:
    that's awesome, thank you so much! Please consider bringing back the November boxes ❤️

Does anybody have a picture of all of the items in the November boxes?
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    Thank you for the information, that's very considerate of you to share! Do let us know if you all plan to release the Diamond Booster to all players, too :)
    edited November 2022
    kralja said:

@Marlenakkh

LAdoll24 said:
    kralja said:

@Marlenakkh

Thank you so much!
    No problem! Some really great items we are missing out on 😭
  • konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    Sad that Blonde Era is not included :( 
    LAdoll24 said:
    No problem! Some really great items we are missing out on 😭
    I know right. I wonder why they’re not bringing them back.🥲 I love the pie handheld.
    Also to clarify on this
    "Offers for Diamonds will be available, AND it will be at 2X reward rate"

This is referring to TapJoy offers, right? I don't understand what the 2X reward rate means. Thanks!
  • viktoriiaviktoriia Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    Oh wow.  Excited for the Diamond offers ✨️ ☺️ 
  • luvrdollluvrdoll Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    thanks for spoiling us dolls x 🥰
    Reina12 said:
    Also to clarify on this

This is referring to TapJoy offers, right? I don't understand what the 2X reward rate means. Thanks!
    I think it is referring to tapjoy and the 2x means double the reward like the double kstar reward weekends that tapjoy offer. Super excited 😄 I can't wait to check out what offers will be available.
    It seems to me that the new diamond box outfit was actually supposed to be for the November boxes, like the gold Megan Fox outfit that was added to last years boxes. They probably thought bringing back diamond boxes would bring in more money for them so we got those instead. Would have been so much better if we got the November boxes first and then around black Friday they could have brought back the 15 diamond boxes with the best diamond box items of all time. A lot of the diamond items this time are not that impressive.
    LAdoll24 said:
    Reina12 said:
    Also to clarify on this

I think it is referring to tapjoy and the 2x means double the reward like the double kstar reward weekends that tapjoy offer. Super excited 😄 I can't wait to check out what offers will be available.
    I don't get what 2X means because we've never seen 1x diamond offers with tapjoy 😂 thats why I wanted to double check it IS tapjoy
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I am excited for 50% off diamond kollections!
    iOS
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 399 Posts
    Reina12 said:
    LAdoll24 said:
    Reina12 said:
    Also to clarify on this

I don't get what 2X means because we've never seen 1x diamond offers with tapjoy 😂 thats why I wanted to double check it IS tapjoy

Yeah it's just 2X rate for this time around, so in the future if the Offers come back, it will likely be 1X only (sorta like how the Offers for stars are 1X normally).
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • Brandy1982Brandy1982 Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    edited November 2022
    @eggsandbananas Are kloset items 50% off? 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Yay thanks @eggsandbananas!! 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    I’m going to be doing diamond offers like crazy 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
    @eggsandbananas could you please consider adding the items that were available in the November boxes to the throwback flash sale? There are many items here we all would love to see in the sale. 

• malakk15malakk15 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    @eggsandbananas Will male dolls have the throwback flash sale too? 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Thank you for giving us a heads-up!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • arivalfearivalfe Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    With that 50% in diamond kollections I will be chasing all the diamond rewards in seasons. Finally! Sometimes I don’t know if spend diamonds on a few kloset items, kolletions or buying items in sys looks 🥹 I give up with diamond boxes, I always open the one with dye 
  • konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    Any idea when the sale starts tommorow? 
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    Okay, diamond kollection spinning was a total bust for me. And now I'm broke 😢
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • DivinityKKHDivinityKKH Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    PLEASE reconsider the prices for in-game items!! It’s killing me knowing we’re spending £100/$ for k-stars and diamonds constantly to get a few random pieces of clothing that are hideous… how is it okay to charge 800 K-stars to win a kollection for TWO outfits for £100? It’s daylight robbery. I bought the diamond deal because I thought I’d be able to grab quite a lot of the diamond kollections. But even still, ONE kollection has costed me 135 diamonds and now I’m back to NOTHING! We can’t even trade items, speak to our squad, or do anything fun apart from dress an avatar and stand still and look pretty? Are we really paying HUNDREDS for that! We need the kollections to be cheaper, or set them at like 30 k-stars every turn, not increasing the prices and making me pay 130 k-stars for a pair of earrings….. 
  • DivinityKKHDivinityKKH Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    Dorica said:
    Okay, diamond kollection spinning was a total bust for me. And now I'm broke 😢
    It’s so harsh because I bought the biggest pack and got nothing I really wanted, a few random pieces here and there, for what? £50. I’m so annoyed that years on playing this game they haven’t changed the pricing. It’s so much money just to try win an outfit. 
  • OctaviaOctavia Registered Users, Member 83 Posts
    Anyone else's squad not get a gift for their diamond pack purchase?