Can’t Reach #1 Anymore!

ShimmerySweetShimmerySweet Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
I’ve noticed that in the past month or so, it’s been VERY hard to stay #1 on the Top Stars list. It seems that random NPCs jump up the following list faster than you can, and when you do, you’re suddenly back down again! 

A few days ago I decided I wanted to do the comeback challenge and pick romance, so I’ve been doing a lot of gigs and throwing a lot of parties. I was #11 yesterday and then I was just #2 now, but right after I finished my 4th party this afternoon, I was back down to #9 and the top star had 20m more fans than I do! Keep in mind, I am an active player! 

What gives? Why is it so hard to stay on top now? Is it just me or is Glu making it nearly impossible to be on top again? 

Comments

• KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    Agreed!!! I was hovering between #1 and #3 for several months and since around September, will always go from #2 to like #11 in the time I am asleep. 
  • jasminnlgjasminnlg Registered Users, Member 326 Posts
    I thought it was just me!! I’m stuck between 3-12 no matter what or how many gigs I do 😡
  • bellaboo_bellaboo_ Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    I just jumped from 1 to 6 today. I have one more comeback to do but I don’t think I’m even going to do it because it’s going to take forever. 
  • Melissa_kkhMelissa_kkh Registered Users, Member 151 Posts
    The same thing is happening to me! This is crazy it’s been going on for months!
  • jm323jm323 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    yup i’ve been complaining about this for a while. i’m at 19 now lol and not even bothering to try anymore at this point 
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
  • MsMKT86MsMKT86 Registered Users, Member 343 Posts
    In one day I went from #3 to #17. I've done a few gigs and moved up to #15 but dropped back down to #17. What is going on? I dropped 14 spaces overnight. And now it seems to be taking me forever to gain on the people ahead of me. I'm an active player, level 54 with 961.6M followers #1 has 986.8M. A lot of the NPCs ahead of me jumped ahead out of nowhere. It's getting kind of ridiculous.
    Fangirl, Intersectional Feminist, Activist, Writer (author, some would say). #YouDefineYou she/her 
    Android User from way back