Julliette said:
    GemmaKKH said:
    Yep!
    i need them! 😍
    Your doll looks stunning! 💕
    tysm!! 🥺💞
  • Maria_MPMaria_MP Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    Julliette said:
    Can someone that own the new eyebrows post them so i can see them better? Maybe with hair not covering half of them and different eyes?
    Those eyebrows was the only item i wanted, and i spent all my diamonds but didn’t get them 🙁        Yet!! 😁
    I want to see if is worth still trying when i will have enough diamonds again.
    Do you think they worth it?
    YES - agree
    NO - lol

Here you go! They look awesome! I love them! 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @Julliette here's a few colors

No description available
    iOS
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    I just love everything

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    Weekend events were better periodt
    Fun fun ♥️♠️

• viktoriiaviktoriia Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    What ticket number are we up to? 
    Maria_MP said:
    Omg I got the bundle on the first try too!!! Decided to do a second try because I need that hair color n got the eyes instead. Great way to start off today! 
    The amount of kstars 💀
    Tapjoy double stars weekends are my fav🤷🏽‍♀️
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Yeah, sure 😂
    Android
    Yeah, sure 😂
    The opportunity is available for everyone🤷🏽‍♀️ i got big girl money, I spend it how I want✌🏻
    edited November 2022
    I got this old collection rotation super cheap, liking the look

edit: just realized this hair looks like my rl lol minus the glitter 

• scarley1999scarley1999 Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    Does anyone know if there is a way to turn off the feed updates etc? I find them soooo annoying they pop up every 2 seconds😩 i rly don’t need to know who tweeted about me or where i am on the leaderboard arghhhh
    sindhu said:
    Maria_MP said:
    Omg I got the bundle on the first try too!!! Decided to do a second try because I need that hair color n got the eyes instead. Great way to start off today! 
    The amount of kstars 💀
    The face contour and highlight in the kloset are for k stars.. they match your dolls body js
    Ive never used it. Ive been a player since 2014/15 played on and off before all those features were available. Recently joined back and Im still learning how to style her with all the new cool features. Will check it out, thanks!☺️
  • MarlaMarla Registered Users, Member 69 Posts
    Love the matching outfit and the hair as a whole💅
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    edited November 2022
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited November 2022
    I would like to get those kollection eyebrows, but I'm trying to have self control since I want to get a dress that would work for the neon theme. But since votes are rigged, maybe it's not worth it and I should just take a turn. I'm waiting until Friday to see what I feel like spending on.
    Platform: Android

• LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    Go for the brows @DelphineGarnier
    At least with diamond kollections there is no dye and you're guaranteed an item.
    @LAdoll24 I took a turn and got the bag, but I'm willing to take another turn later since there are a couple of things I'd like so there's a chance I get at least one later.

I got the hair color and I am debating if I want to spin again or the other newer diamond kollection because I never spun that one.
    I wish I was paying enough attention to how many points I had before take a turn on the new kollection, but I think I'm missing points I should have gotten for the diamond spending. 

• MarlenakkhMarlenakkh Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    LAdoll24 said:
    I got the hair color and I am debating if I want to spin again or the other newer diamond kollection because I never spun that one.
    Hey doll! So since the sale is coming up on the Diamond Kollections, I would probably wait until then and spin the other new Diamond Kollection. And then you could spin the Blonde Era one if you wanted!
    LAdoll24 said:
    Hey doll! So since the sale is coming up on the Diamond Kollections, I would probably wait until then and spin the other new Diamond Kollection. And then you could spin the Blonde Era one if you wanted!
    Yes! So excited about some of the great deals coming up 💎  I am not very patient but the deals just made the decision easier lol!
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    LAdoll24 said:
    There is gonna be sale on diamond Kollections???