I need help

AllexandraaAllexandraa Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
edited October 2022 in KKH FAQ & Support
When seasons came and I didn’t get it I deleted my game and redownload it trying to get then to pop up. I’m doing that I lost 11 days of game play. I reached out to support and after weeks of going back and forth about getting my lost prizes and sys prizes back (with screenshot proof) all they did was take me off the cheater list and give me 10 energy and 10k. I was promised I would get my sys prizes back just for that to happen. I’m super upset and it feels like a slap in the face for all I’ve gone through trying to get through to support after all the false accusation and stuff. I have screenshots of my sys win and Google receipt's I sent them, they have the proof I just feel like the guy who rewarded me that stuff didn’t go through the messages to actually give me the prizes I deserve. I’m honestly so fed up and just want some real help dealing with my issue. 

Comments

• corgibuttcorgibutt Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I have the exact same issue. Been trying to get support in game to help me too. Missing all my season items I bought yesterday, my diamonds, and a couple Halloween items. Support will not added them to my game. I just bought the pass, got my items and they’re gone. What’s the point on buying the pass if the items are gone and support says it’s not their issue? It’s 8$ cad for seasons 😵‍💫
  • corgibuttcorgibutt Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    @eggsandbananas And updates?

Im paying for a season pass like OP and the won’t give me any of the items in the pass back. Is this really the solution of this game? If there’s an item error, they won’t give us back the items? And we lose the money we spent?