"All Access Pass" = no ads?

qsabzqsabz Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
edited November 2022 in KKH FAQ & Support
Hey! :)

I have been contemplating to buy the All Access-pass, the only question I have that will answer whether I buy it or not is; will the popup ads disappear if I buy the All Access-pass?

I've read that some packs don't remove ads, but the page was last updated 356 days ago. 
^ This is solved! The popup ads are gone.

Also, it's been a few years that the quest Calltime #2 has been stuck, Support keeps telling me to finish tasks because they may trigger the event, but as I remember it - it was a timelimited task. I had to finish calltime 1-3 in 24hrs and I never did. As with the pass, I've been trying to read older threads but haven't found a resolution.
Best wishes.

Comments

• jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts
    qsabz said:
    Hey!  :)

I have chatted with the customer support earlier and they're usually quick to respond, but as time is ticking - I have been contemplating to buy the All Access-pass, the only question I have that will answer whether I buy it or not is; will the ads disappear if I buy the All Access-pass?

I've read that some packs don't remove ads, but the page was last updated 356 days ago. 

Also, it's been a few years that the quest Calltime #2 has been stuck, Support keeps telling me to finish tasks because they may trigger the event, but as I remember it - it was a timelimited task. I had to finish calltime 1-3 in 24hrs and I never did. As with the pass, I've been trying to read older threads but haven't found a resolution.
    Best wishes.
    I have the all access pass and I am able to watch 10 ads per day for k stars. Is this what you meant?
  • wafflesbetchwafflesbetch Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    jlr224 said:
    qsabz said:
    Hey!  :)

I have chatted with the customer support earlier and they're usually quick to respond, but as time is ticking - I have been contemplating to buy the All Access-pass, the only question I have that will answer whether I buy it or not is; will the ads disappear if I buy the All Access-pass?

Best wishes.
    I have the all access pass and I am able to watch 10 ads per day for k stars. Is this what you meant?
    I think they might've meant the unnecessary ads that just pop up but I'm not sure
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    It gets rid of the annoying pop up adds that interrupt your game play but you still get the adds that you choose to watch for kstars 
  • qsabzqsabz Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    jlr224 said:
    Sorry! I clarified in my original post, as @wafflesbetch said, I meant the popup ads throughout the game.
    If anyone else has had Calltime-tasks stuck for a long time, I'd love to hear how it was resolved.

As for the pass, I bought it and indeed all the popup ads are gone! How freeing.
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts
    qsabz said:
    If anyone else has had Calltime-tasks stuck for a long time, I'd love to hear how it was resolved.

As for the pass, I bought it and indeed all the popup ads are gone! How freeing.
    Sorry, I can’t remember ever having pop up ads so I didn’t know it was a thing 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    edited November 2022
    Once you make a purchase with actual money, the ads are removed.   I squeezed an extra 3 months out of a dying tablet, by removing the ads @qsabz so ICR.  I bought stars, to buy the jet. Because I hated paying for travel almost as much as I hated the Ads.  Lol. 

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Once you make a purchase with actual money, the ads are removed.   I squeezed an extra 3 months out of a dying tablet, by removing the ads @qsabz so ICR.  I bought stars, to buy the jet. Because I hated paying for travel almost as much as I hated the Ads.  Lol. 

Lol! But hey you  @kokokokonut you might be able to help? About the calltime task. As I remember it, many years ago before I took a break, returned, and started spending real life money, calltime 1 to 3 were supposed to be finished in 24 hours. I stopped at 2 and now it's stuck. Customer support keeps telling me to finish tasks to maybeee "trigger" it, but it's impossible since all I have are new ones, like for example
    Cassio professing his love and me going crazy partying with Maria's grandmother, and all the other temporary quests like Fast Fashion.

I wrote to them a year ago explaining the same issue and got the same answer. None of the threads on here are updated with a resolution! 🥹