• geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    hoping we get this one back soon 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • kkhalicekkhalice Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    I got asked out by cassio 😭 yayyy
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    edited November 2022
    We finally get to date Cassio!!! I said yes, but I’ll break up with him later 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Julia_KKHJulia_KKH Registered Users, Member 370 Posts

*screaming* 😍😭
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited November 2022
    Since my doll can date Cassio now, can she dump her husband? I didn't want to rush to do that without being sure. I also hope people who had other characters they wanted their doll to date get that option.
    Edit: I was also wondering if the dating interactions are going to be the same. The reason why people wanted to date different characters in the game is because interactions with them are more interesting than the usual NPCs you can date.
    Platform: Android

• ashpikachuashpikachu Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    Everyone got their wish to date Cassio now, when they were asking to date him for years, if glu can do that now why can’t they give us Male clothes now and when will that be @kokokokonut @eggsandbananas
  • anna_r01anna_r01 Registered Users, Member 265 Posts
    Also when are the dating items going to be made available? I swear they were meant to be available already… 

❤️iOS Player❤️
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    @anna_r01 glu is doing the items available by update, not by every 6 months now :/
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • MercedesBenz23MercedesBenz23 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Glu, now that you finally let people date cassio after 55 years of begging you guys!!! Im not really attracted to him like that. I like raul. So can you make him to date also. You guys should make other npc able to date also like maya, willow etc... Not everybody just wanted to date cassio. Please make raul a option to 

• MercedesBenz23MercedesBenz23 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    anna_r01 said:
    Hey Glu, since we can date Cassio could you also give the option for us to date Raul please? 🥺
    They gotta make this happen! Since raul is in competition with cassio. It makes sense 
  • anna_r01anna_r01 Registered Users, Member 265 Posts
    Glu, now that you finally let people date cassio after 55 years of begging you guys!!! Im not really attracted to him like that. I like raul. So can you make him to date also. You guys should make other npc able to date also like maya, willow etc... Not everybody just wanted to date cassio. Please make raul a option to 

Also, people may have a preference for dating women so it’s important to give options in-game instead of just Cassio. Hopefully, they take this on board for the future! 
    ❤️iOS Player❤️
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    edited November 2022
    So can I marry Cassio? 🥹🙌🏼❤️
  • qsabzqsabz Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    UGH, I just now found this thread after bumping an old one about Cassio!! 
    Were any of you married when saying yes to Cassio? Can you explain how things went down after that?
    I don't even dare to add dudes to my contacts in KKH because of fear that my husband will immediately call and break up. Not sure if I wanna risk it for the biscuit or not. Imma let Cassio sit and wait for my decision. 💓
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    qsabz said:
    UGH, I just now found this thread after bumping an old one about Cassio!! 
    Were any of you married when saying yes to Cassio? Can you explain how things went down after that?
    I don't even dare to add dudes to my contacts in KKH because of fear that my husband will immediately call and break up. Not sure if I wanna risk it for the biscuit or not. Imma let Cassio sit and wait for my decision. 💓
    @qsabz I am married and have been dating Cassio and my husband is happy 
  • xoxo_jocxoxo_joc Registered Users, Member 37 Posts

I’M OBSESSED WITH EVERYTHING 😍  
  • JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    Hello?? When we're gonna get the other neon colours?? 😭😭So for now I know for sure the pink, purple and green one are there. But what about the rest?
  • JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    I'm not marrying Cassio. I love him but if he starts nagging me and manipulating Me with his tactics to waste my time and energy on dates with him, I'm gonna delete him just like that
  • GemmaKKHGemmaKKH Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    edited November 2022
    Ngl also waiting for those other neon colours 😭
  • viktoriiaviktoriia Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    I don't have a call to finish the storyline. I've tried turning my game off and on again. I have gone in and out of LAX I don't know what to do. Is anyone else having this issue or is just me?
  • Rxghida_Rxghida_ Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    Guys what’s the reward of this storyline? 
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    Rxghida_ said:
    They are automatically added.
    Look at my stars, at first I thought the same. 

❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • kennawkennaw Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Rxghida_ said:
    since we don't get free gifts anymore now we get kstars after finishing the storylines 

• StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    how does this week’s storyline outfit look dyed? contemplating if i should get it 🧐
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    Decided to splurge as I wanted the white dress from On the Cover diamond collection forever, got the ugly lips and the small bundle - only not to get them in my closet. Diamonds are gone, obviously😭😭 Trying to get some help from the support now, as I didn’t manage to get a screenshot… 15 diamonds is huge for me!
  • goodjucegoodjuce Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    GemmaKKH said:
    Ngl also waiting for those other neon colours 😭
    seeing the way you styled this piece makes me regretting not getting it 😭💜