Keeping Up Squad 161476✨💖👑

13Next

Comments

• katshay8katshay8 Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    edited July 2022
    Here are my first few looks from this sys. I have no idea how I made them work since I have no lingerie lol, but my scores have all been in the lower/mid 40s

• FrenchKFrenchK Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    @katshay8 the red is scoring well for me too! 
    Lindz in the squad is my sister, and we can’t stop talking about how stupid this weeks sys is 😂
    @kueenV did we kick someone? Or did someone leave the squad? It looks like we have an opening!
  • katshay8katshay8 Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    I LOVE this sys. Short dresses and subtle glam. Yes, please.

I love!! 
    I am scoring AWFULLY this round, and I’m wondering if it’s because I’m stockpiling the tickets I’ve opened in boxes. Or i could just be off brand with the theme 😂😂
    It took me almost 30 diamonds but I got it 😭 
    I am DYING over the mermaid theme. I love it!! 

And all the dresses available right now. This fashion goals dress and hair is absolutely amazing, I am so tempted. 

Crossed my fingers and got the dress from the diamond boxes. I really want the hair and color too though!

@katshay8 I saw you got the hair dye!! (Among other fun goodies!) 👏👏 
  • kueenVkueenV Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    FrenchK said:
    @kueenV did we kick someone? Or did someone leave the squad? It looks like we have an opening!
    OMG how am I just seeing this?! 
    I haven’t kicked anyone out - I have noticed we have a couple of dolls who haven’t been active for a few weeks… wondering what to do about this. LMK if anyone has any strong opinion! 
    kueenV said:
    FrenchK said:
    I haven’t kicked anyone out - I have noticed we have a couple of dolls who haven’t been active for a few weeks… wondering what to do about this. LMK if anyone has any strong opinion! 
    LOL all good!
    One is my sister (Lindz) you're good to kick her! I just told her she sucked hahah.
    I say make room for active people. 

I've honestly just been logging in to get the rewards each day and not doing much story wise, I'm hoping things pick up in the game coming on the holidays! My SYS has been absolutely stupid lately, and I even tried dropping down to Silver II and the top person always has an outrageous amount of points so early on. Fingers crossed!!
    FrenchK said:
    kueenV said:
    FrenchK said:
    LOL all good!
    One is my sister (Lindz) you're good to kick her! I just told her she sucked hahah.
    I say make room for active people. 

I've honestly just been logging in to get the rewards each day and not doing much story wise, I'm hoping things pick up in the game coming on the holidays! My SYS has been absolutely stupid lately, and I even tried dropping down to Silver II and the top person always has an outrageous amount of points so early on. Fingers crossed!!
    I totally get where you’re coming from - the SYS’s have been BRUTAL lately!!!!! Agreed - I’m sure it’ll pick up around the holiday season😍😍 always the best time to play!
    I’m so upset! 😭 I don’t have access to seasons. 
    I’ve read other accounts that have been flagged and haven’t gotten it and are accused of hacking/cheating. I definitely haven’t done any of those. I reached out to support but nothing back yet. I’m hoping they can fix it, I was planning on getting the pass.
    FrenchK said:
    I’ve read other accounts that have been flagged and haven’t gotten it and are accused of hacking/cheating. I definitely haven’t done any of those. I reached out to support but nothing back yet. I’m hoping they can fix it, I was planning on getting the pass.
    FrenchK said:
    Wait I feel so bad! Hopefully support is able to help you ASAP💖✨
    I heard an update is coming tomorrow for those of us that don’t have it. 😭 I hope so!!
    @kueenV finally got it 😭👏
    Morning Dolls! ✨ unfortunately had to kick someone off our squad due to a month of inactivity😞💔 if you know of anyone looking for a new squad to join, feel free to give them our squad #! 💖💖💖
    edited November 2022
    kueenV said:
    Morning Dolls! ✨ unfortunately had to kick someone off our squad due to a month of inactivity😞💔 if you know of anyone looking for a new squad to join, feel free to give them our squad #! 💖💖💖
    Looks like we’re full up again! That was quick! 👏
  • pastizzipastizzi Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    Good Morning! Not sure if Mads from our squad reads this but when she joined she had a cute black fur vest on that I loved! It was 12 diamonds and I have the diamonds to buy it now! Mads, if you read this please put it on for a day so I can buy it! ❤️❤️❤️
  • MadskkhMadskkh Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hi love! I'm Mads. What dress?
    Hi Mads! It wasnt a dress. It was black and it looked like a big fur vest (it has black long sleeves but they were not fur) Your doll had it on with cute winter ugh-like boots and I was trying to decide between the coat and the boots and you changed!

i just checked and you put it on again! Thank you!!!  (I may want those boots and the drink on the future when I have more diamonds)

Thank you ans welcome to the squad!
  • MadskkhMadskkh Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Thank you!! I've added it to my lookbook so you can buy it anytime 💖. 
    You are so sweet! Thanks luv! All your looks are amazing!
  • AngelaKkhAngelaKkh Registered Users, Member 98 Posts
    Hey, i just joined this squad  :) 
    I’m daily player, and very generous with my Kudos.
     If you need any item that i might have, feel free to ask me.  :)